nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Not quite... Because where PG live it is illegal to depict non-consensual sex in writing, imagery or film and since Patreon was made aware of that they threatened to report the content to his local government. To avoid potential legal issues, PG decided to remove it.
The entire issue came to Patreon's attention because some dickless cunt on another forum hates games with FEMALE main characters.
then he can make unofficial patches for those who want to see the scenes on forums like this not on pateron

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
then he can make unofficial patches for those who want to see the scenes on forums like this not on pateron
Yeah, just require him to make double the work, no biggie.
Paul's out of the game, it's a bummer, it wasn't PG's choice - move on or create your own game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It has nothing to do with Patreon, and never did.

Yeah, just require him to make double the work, no biggie.
Paul's out of the game, it's a bummer, it wasn't PG's choice - move on or create your own game.
It's also not about the extra work. If Paul and Duncan had not been removed, he would have had to do that same amount of work. It's about PaleGrass' anxiety over the possibility of the content being traced back to him.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Stop man... going to repeat it ONE MORE TIME so you can understand.

Where he lives it is not illegal to post the material it is illegal to create it in the first place. It doesn't matter if he sells it, posts it or hides it under his fucking pillow, just the act of creating it in the first place is a crime under his countries laws. It doesn't matter what he does with it afterwards. What about that can you not fucking grasp?

Reactions: Turret

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
, you want paul or duncan both should still be in the renpy lisa since that one hasn't been updated since the switch.

zoker60

May 5, 2018
I've played all the way up to 2.7; does Lisa mention about cheating with bryon and viv to danny in the current version?
I am on the sharing route, btw.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Where he lives it is not illegal to post the material it is illegal to create it in the first place. It doesn't matter if he sells it, posts it or hides it under his fucking pillow, just the act of creating it in the first place is a crime under his countries laws. It doesn't matter what he does with it afterwards. What about that can you not fucking grasp?
All of the words containing more than one letter I believe

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys & gals,

I've tried to start the game (RPGM 2.90) today, but unfortunally it does not want to at all: no error-signs - nothing...I played it 'till today in Renpy-mode, but I wanted to test it in RPGM now---should I dled it again and test it ones more?
*edit:
I found this in the game folder (where the exe is):

"[0217/130635.615:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)"

best regards
- really? no one here to have a solution (or anything at all) for my problem? :cry:

best regards

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Deviant Post: Wallpapers from a time and a place in history

xD Alright some of these were made months ago, some were made as tests for sets and really didn't land where I wanted them to and the others got scrapped because they were simply dreadful so this is the handful I've picked lol!

It's a big old pot of randomness and foreshadowing that you probably expect at this point ^_^ but I'll give some backstory on each!
1708447071479.png
omg, there it is

I really wanna start with this one because it's taken a lot of hours to get it together. With E3 content on the horizon a big part of that is the new districts. The one seen above is the North District or as you probably know it the "Red Light District" or "RLD." It will also be referenced in game as the "old town" by some residents of Renshire because it's where the "town" was first built before the city grew outward toward the coast. There will be quite a lot of content here both side quests and story quests so I really needed a set that looked the part and that I could use at any point for transition CGs so I built this entire section of the city in Daz during the week, it truly is huge. Not only does it look fantastic (at least I think it does ^_^!) but it renders phenomenally well too. It's got that gritty, lawless vibe to it that I really wanted to sell through visuals rather than dialogue so all in all this is a location I'm so excited to show you all in future :) and yes, that is the entrance to Neon. ^_^! (though I will probably change the color of the sign)

1708447143815.png

Casa Deloitte!

Okay so I had a good reason to build this one too! I found a cool asset that I thought would suit the Deloitte Mansion and I wanted to test it back in December. It definitely fits the bill for the aesthetic I'm looking for, I actually used this set again in the Outfit#3 poll.
Although I think this CG isn't nearly as good as the above, it was good to get this set built at least partially because you will visit it in game sooner than you might think :d!

1708447176643.png
"I'm busy" / "No problem"

I call this one: Cool Idea / Mid Execution. It's often the way in these wallpapers lol. I really like this pose of Troy using Lisa's feet whilst she's "busy" but in practice it didn't really turn out the best though I still kinda like it. You might recognize the blanket and even the sofa from a previous wallpaper and that's because, again it's another set that will appear over and over again ^_^ though this one is still a bit away from reaching the live game :)

1708447208704.png
Marty you haven't had a sip of your drink mate?

Kind of a throwback to Mac & Dee's but instead it's featuring the Mod Shop crew instead of Duncan & Pete. This is in Barb's Diner which is a lovely set, I love how the light bounces off all the red furniture and gives that nice warm vibe to things.

1708447325002.png
I kinda love Tara, ngl ^_^

THIS is Renshire City Hall (2.0). Another CG I made in December when I started playing with the new city assets and this building made it's way into my heart and it's currently used in the first E3 event of which all CGs are already finished :) you'll see this one as soon as you finish Jayce's Party!
We have Damien n' Tara Short hanging out with a fancy camera as a reminder of the Exhibitionist / Photo Club content coming soon too ^_^

1708447364723.png
Hard hat? Yeah you bet honey!

Nice hat x)

There's some building going on at the Renshire Outskirt in an area you can't currently access, you might remember an explosion going off there and the police guarding the area in the early game and preferably I'd like a step-by-step set of CGs showing a large building being made. I dunno if it's possible but this was my first attempt at it with this cool looking set ^_^

1708447403835.png
It hurts my brain to even look at this image

1708447423212.png

Okay, this one I just thought was cool. I like the idea of having a scene like this in game but trying to get more than 3 camera angles of a scene posed in this way is basically impossible xD maybe 3 CGs is all it takes? Who knows, I like the CG but it's a lot harder to make this work than it might appear ^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAND we're caught up. YES! :D

I hope these were fun and maybe a bit exciting and interesting too ^_^

Love you guys!! <3

//pG

heisenberg21

Nov 21, 2021
Deviant Post: Wallpapers from a time and a place in history

xD Alright some of these were made months ago, some were made as tests for sets and really didn't land where I wanted them to and the others got scrapped because they were simply dreadful so this is the handful I've picked lol!

It's a big old pot of randomness and foreshadowing that you probably expect at this point ^_^ but I'll give some backstory on each!
View attachment 3371750
omg, there it is

I really wanna start with this one because it's taken a lot of hours to get it together. With E3 content on the horizon a big part of that is the new districts. The one seen above is the North District or as you probably know it the "Red Light District" or "RLD." It will also be referenced in game as the "old town" by some residents of Renshire because it's where the "town" was first built before the city grew outward toward the coast. There will be quite a lot of content here both side quests and story quests so I really needed a set that looked the part and that I could use at any point for transition CGs so I built this entire section of the city in Daz during the week, it truly is huge. Not only does it look fantastic (at least I think it does ^_^!) but it renders phenomenally well too. It's got that gritty, lawless vibe to it that I really wanted to sell through visuals rather than dialogue so all in all this is a location I'm so excited to show you all in future :) and yes, that is the entrance to Neon. ^_^! (though I will probably change the color of the sign)

View attachment 3371755

Casa Deloitte!

Okay so I had a good reason to build this one too! I found a cool asset that I thought would suit the Deloitte Mansion and I wanted to test it back in December. It definitely fits the bill for the aesthetic I'm looking for, I actually used this set again in the Outfit#3 poll.
Although I think this CG isn't nearly as good as the above, it was good to get this set built at least partially because you will visit it in game sooner than you might think :d!

View attachment 3371757
"I'm busy" / "No problem"

I call this one: Cool Idea / Mid Execution. It's often the way in these wallpapers lol. I really like this pose of Troy using Lisa's feet whilst she's "busy" but in practice it didn't really turn out the best though I still kinda like it. You might recognize the blanket and even the sofa from a previous wallpaper and that's because, again it's another set that will appear over and over again ^_^ though this one is still a bit away from reaching the live game :)

View attachment 3371759
Marty you haven't had a sip of your drink mate?

Kind of a throwback to Mac & Dee's but instead it's featuring the Mod Shop crew instead of Duncan & Pete. This is in Barb's Diner which is a lovely set, I love how the light bounces off all the red furniture and gives that nice warm vibe to things.

View attachment 3371772
I kinda love Tara, ngl ^_^

THIS is Renshire City Hall (2.0). Another CG I made in December when I started playing with the new city assets and this building made it's way into my heart and it's currently used in the first E3 event of which all CGs are already finished :) you'll see this one as soon as you finish Jayce's Party!
We have Damien n' Tara Short hanging out with a fancy camera as a reminder of the Exhibitionist / Photo Club content coming soon too ^_^

View attachment 3371775
Hard hat? Yeah you bet honey!

Nice hat x)

There's some building going on at the Renshire Outskirt in an area you can't currently access, you might remember an explosion going off there and the police guarding the area in the early game and preferably I'd like a step-by-step set of CGs showing a large building being made. I dunno if it's possible but this was my first attempt at it with this cool looking set ^_^

View attachment 3371781
It hurts my brain to even look at this image

View attachment 3371783

Okay, this one I just thought was cool. I like the idea of having a scene like this in game but trying to get more than 3 camera angles of a scene posed in this way is basically impossible xD maybe 3 CGs is all it takes? Who knows, I like the CG but it's a lot harder to make this work than it might appear ^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAND we're caught up. YES! :D

I hope these were fun and maybe a bit exciting and interesting too ^_^

Love you guys!! <3

//pG

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021

It's illegal to write fiction of any kind in which a character is raped? I'm sorry but where is this?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes