Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
90% certain. IIRC several members mentioned issues with getting some events to trigger properly using saves made before the Paul/Duncan content was removed.

Can't confirm myself as I usually played the Ren'py version for convenience sake.
I think mine's still working cause the saves I'm using are all from Jayce party event and also maybe because I avoided Paul and Duncan content.
I guess I'll simply restart the game just to be safe.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
does the swimming pool scene put you in the cheating route? I wanted to do a sharing route only but after the swimming pool scene it puts me in both the cheating route and the sharing route.

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
does the swimming pool scene put you in the cheating route? I wanted to do a sharing route only but after the swimming pool scene it puts me in both the cheating route and the sharing route.
dont let him continue after he kiss you so you will not be on cheating route

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
I stopped the kissing scene in the hotel room but it still puts me in both the cheating and sharing route after the threesome in the swimming pool scene.
I actually ran into this bug too. Either choice at the swinging swimming pool scene puts you on the Sharing and Cheating route.

Reactions: hhhhy

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Ok...after almost 1 Year of waiting, i thought that i m gonna give this little Masterpiece another try. New Rig, fresh installed OS and whatsoever. So, i ve downloaded "Lisa 2.90b" and i ve played this game until "Jayes Party" Event...and what can i say....the SAME PHAT BUG from almost 1 Year ago. There is still forced Drug Abuse (but this note just aside), but after this weird "Truth or Dare" Event., where Lisa has to go to the Elevater (for 7 Min or so) with this weird black Psychodude, the game went bonkers. There is no ongoing gameplay. This event won t trigger and i can only see a Pic/Render with Gina/Black Dude and Lisa. Thats it. Nothing happens and if i want to go to the Main Menu...the Game chrashes. I ve tried different saves, but i got every time at the same fucking spot the same fucking bug. I am so exhausted. This isn t funny anymore. Does anyone PLEASE have a solution??? Thank you in advance! :cry:
you play the wrong game

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
RPGMV_SpeedPlugin
This is old AF but I just downloaded and tried this* and just had to say:
You. Are. A. Life[sa] Saver.
This game is sooo much more damn playable when you can speed up all the transitions between stills.
*though disclaimer, haven't played through the whole game so can't vouch for whether this works at all times/places

Reactions: Keresaspa

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Resident Post: "TB" Finished. It's Orgy Time!

Yoyoyo!

DAMMMNNN! Even after posting the public ver with some additional CG, I still have over 170CG ready for the next patch! GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOOD! I've really been on a roll recently with development speed (largely because I haven't been working with Jayce's Apartment lol!). Seeing my output folder fill up so quickly is a real dopamine rush so I've been in a pretty great mood all week ^_^

1708687768430.png
"When reason fails, the devil helps" - Dostoevsky

Alright so "TB" is finished. Finito. DONE! It's all rendered, all post work completed and it looks sweeeeet! I've really tried to make the scenes as much a visual spectacle as I can, I want it to look and feel amazingly cinematic and just wow you guys with the whole package. It's an important event with several storylines playing at once both in the foreground and in the back and I think, at least visually, I've done it justice. BELIEVE me when I say that I so desperately wanna show you some of the really "shocking" stuff but the "s" word doesn't allow me (ssssspoilers xD). So you'll have to do with an out of focus shot of our new baddie: Addy / Adz.
I mentioned him some months ago toward the end of last year and I love where I've landed with his design, originally he was supposed to be a bit of an dunce but I've rewritten his character to make him a little more intellectual. He isn't the most prominent character in the story but he is incredibly important.
Remember the scene when Lisa came home after Aoife College? I'll try to refresh your memory:

"I don't care if they're gangsters. I'm not afraid.
I will save her, even if I have to kill someone to do it."

Well things have changed and Lisa is now extremely afraid. Addy has a brief introduction but it's probably one of the more unsettling in the game. The stakes are rising, Lisa's heading toward the point of no return and I'm all in ^_^!

1708687830980.png
An old photo of Katie (Lisa's Mother) and Lisa. This image really made me well up when I first rendered it lol :(

I'm so excited about this whole plot but lately I think perhaps I'm even more excited to really get into Lisa's growth as the walls begin closing around her. I'm trying to find the best way to convey what exactly I mean by this but I'm struggling to find the words but I'll try.
I think writing a male lead in such a high stakes role that centers around bravery probably comes a lot easier because of the sheer quantity of stories like this we have to draw inspiration from but writing a female character, one who can't fight or defend the ones she loves physically, a girl who was nervous even talking to strangers in recent past, turning into a heroine in the face of the most overwhelmingly terrible and unfavorable circumstances is, I think the real winner and just thinking about all of the moments we have yet to see, that push Lisa to the edge just gets me so, so, SO excited for her final form ^_^
I can't stress enough just how much I love Lisa as a character lol!

Alright so I've foreshadowed events a ridiculous amount in this game so far. It's an addiction I can't resist. There is one scene in particular that you'll all recall but when first introduced you probably had no idea which direction it'd take, if any at all but in the coming update, you'll surely have a much better idea of where it's going. The reason I'm even mentioning this vague recollection is because there are a quite a few reveals and revelations in the coming updates. We're pretty close to tying some of the plot together, mainly that which is centered around Aoife and Tony, which is only the beginning. This will likely be the primary focus of the patch following the Orgy release. It's certainly a less explosive event but focuses more on very technical dialogue but I'm getting ahead of myself. I am super excited to start bringing some pieces together because there are huge elements of the story that still haven't been introduced, characters that are paramount to the plot that haven't even seen a single frame yet and I gotta get them on screen ASAP!!

E3 starts off with a bang but it's really only the start of the journey to the first real crescendo of the game and that event, perhaps above anything I'll make in the next year or two; is a certified banger.

1708687878469.png
"Someone hide those pills, she's eating them like skittles."

Quit yappin' pG 'n tell us about the "good" stuff!

YAAA! That's fair, that's fair ^_^! With "TB" finished (with the exception of Lisa getting her Outfit 3) I have also started work on the DL Orgy scene. I think I've mentioned it before but the plan here is that there are three distinct routes to begin with. Lisa can choose to:

1: Participate in the orgy. You can pick and choose which characters you'd like to engage with and all being well things will continue to escalate with details like sweat on the body increasing as a background variable rises, it'll transition phases where things swap around a bit all of this continuing until the inevitable climax which again is determined by who you've engaged with and how many times. It's a really different format from the usual and it might be too ambitious but we'll see in time! I will talk more in depth about the selectable groups or parties and the progression of this event as I get further into it.

2: Voyeur. Lisa can choose to stay downstairs but simply watch instead. This route will be a lot shorter but is for those that don't want to engage with anyone at the party sexually but don't want to miss the fun either. Hopefully this is a fun idea, Lisa will end up playing with herself a bit while watching the others but won't "technically" cheat. This scene might be released in a patch afterward just to save time on the main "Danny Leaves" release because I know it'll be the less popular route or it might be scrapped altogether, I'm unsure on it but for now it's on the list :)

3: Go upstairs. This one leads to the NO route and another route I won't disclose because it's already detailed in game under a spoiler tag ^_^

No idea how long it'll take to put it all together but I know the first draft of CGs won't be anywhere near completion. A lot of the work in this event will come from playing and testing back and forth adding new variants and such to the events just to give added immersion. I am still on the runup to the Orgy. Where the Sharing route saw Bo & Joe arrive, that's roughly where I am on the Orgy route currently. If you played the sharing route you saw Bo ask for an outfit like the others but decides instead that she'll just go nude. It's around this point where the Orgy begins in this route and the choice list is offered. Up until this the events play somewhat similarly but they're all unique CGs.

One last thing is to mention that the poll for E3 content will be uploaded later today. I actually had it templated in Subscribestar but I absent-mindedly updated Windows and I have to re-enter all of the poll entries manually (it doesn't save them in draft! xd) so look forward to that! :)
I do want more content that just "TB" and the Orgy in the next patch so I'll be using the poll as reference for what that additional content is ^_^!!

Aaaand I think that's about it!
Thank you so much everyone, sincerely x <3 I hope your weekend is full of love and joy :)

//pG

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Hello, does this game have android version? Because on is android version, but download link dont work

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

Yoyoyo!

DAMMMNNN! Even after posting the public ver with some additional CG, I still have over 170CG ready for the next patch! GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOOD! I've really been on a roll recently with development speed (largely because I haven't been working with Jayce's Apartment lol!). Seeing my output folder fill up so quickly is a real dopamine rush so I've been in a pretty great mood all week ^_^

View attachment 3379221

Alright so "TB" is finished. Finito. DONE! It's all rendered, all post work completed and it looks sweeeeet! I've really tried to make the scenes as much a visual spectacle as I can, I want it to look and feel amazingly cinematic and just wow you guys with the whole package. It's an important event with several storylines playing at once both in the foreground and in the back and I think, at least visually, I've done it justice. BELIEVE me when I say that I so desperately wanna show you some of the really "shocking" stuff but the "s" word doesn't allow me (ssssspoilers xD). So you'll have to do with an out of focus shot of our new baddie: Addy / Adz.
I mentioned him some months ago toward the end of last year and I love where I've landed with his design, originally he was supposed to be a bit of an dunce but I've rewritten his character to make him a little more intellectual. He isn't the most prominent character in the story but he is incredibly important.
Remember the scene when Lisa came home after Aoife College? I'll try to refresh your memory:

Well things have changed and Lisa is now extremely afraid. Addy has a brief introduction but it's probably one of the more unsettling in the game. The stakes are rising, Lisa's heading toward the point of no return and I'm all in ^_^!

View attachment 3379222
An old photo of Katie (Lisa's Mother) and Lisa. This image really made me well up when I first rendered it lol :(

I'm so excited about this whole plot but lately I think perhaps I'm even more excited to really get into Lisa's growth as the walls begin closing around her. I'm trying to find the best way to convey what exactly I mean by this but I'm struggling to find the words but I'll try.
I think writing a male lead in such a high stakes role that centers around bravery probably comes a lot easier because of the sheer quantity of stories like this we have to draw inspiration from but writing a female character, one who can't fight or defend the ones she loves physically, a girl who was nervous even talking to strangers in recent past, turning into a heroine in the face of the most overwhelmingly terrible and unfavorable circumstances is, I think the real winner and just thinking about all of the moments we have yet to see, that push Lisa to the edge just gets me so, so, SO excited for her final form ^_^

Alright so I've foreshadowed events a ridiculous amount in this game so far. It's an addiction I can't resist. There is one scene in particular that you'll all recall but when first introduced you probably had no idea which direction it'd take, if any at all but in the coming update, you'll surely have a much better idea of where it's going. The reason I'm even mentioning this vague recollection is because there are a quite a few reveals and revelations in the coming updates. We're pretty close to tying some of the plot together, mainly that which is centered around Aoife and Tony, which is only the beginning. This will likely be the primary focus of the patch following the Orgy release. It's certainly a less explosive event but focuses more on very technical dialogue but I'm getting ahead of myself. I am super excited to start bringing some pieces together because there are huge elements of the story that still haven't been introduced, characters that are paramount to the plot that haven't even seen a single frame yet and I gotta get them on screen ASAP!!

E3 starts off with a bang but it's really only the start of the journey to the first real crescendo of the game and that event, perhaps above anything I'll make in the next year or two; is a certified banger.

View attachment 3379223

YAAA! That's fair, that's fair ^_^! With "TB" finished (with the exception of Lisa getting her Outfit 3) I have also started work on the DL Orgy scene. I think I've mentioned it before but the plan here is that there are three distinct routes to begin with. Lisa can choose to:

1: Participate in the orgy. You can pick and choose which characters you'd like to engage with and all being well things will continue to escalate with details like sweat on the body increasing as a background variable rises, it'll transition phases where things swap around a bit all of this continuing until the inevitable climax which again is determined by who you've engaged with and how many times. It's a really different format from the usual and it might be too ambitious but we'll see in time! I will talk more in depth about the selectable groups or parties and the progression of this event as I get further into it.

2: Voyeur. Lisa can choose to stay downstairs but simply watch instead. This route will be a lot shorter but is for those that don't want to engage with anyone at the party sexually but don't want to miss the fun either. Hopefully this is a fun idea, Lisa will end up playing with herself a bit while watching the others but won't "technically" cheat. This scene might be released in a patch afterward just to save time on the main "Danny Leaves" release because I know it'll be the less popular route or it might be scrapped altogether, I'm unsure on it but for now it's on the list :)

3: Go upstairs. This one leads to the NO route and another route I won't disclose because it's already detailed in game under a spoiler tag ^_^

No idea how long it'll take to put it all together but I know the first draft of CGs won't be anywhere near completion. A lot of the work in this event will come from playing and testing back and forth adding new variants and such to the events just to give added immersion. I am still on the runup to the Orgy. Where the Sharing route saw Bo & Joe arrive, that's roughly where I am on the Orgy route currently. If you played the sharing route you saw Bo ask for an outfit like the others but decides instead that she'll just go nude. It's around this point where the Orgy begins in this route and the choice list is offered. Up until this the events play somewhat similarly but they're all unique CGs.

One last thing is to mention that the poll for E3 content will be uploaded later today. I actually had it templated in Subscribestar but I absent-mindedly updated Windows and I have to re-enter all of the poll entries manually (it doesn't save them in draft! xd) so look forward to that! :)
I do want more content that just "TB" and the Orgy in the next patch so I'll be using the poll as reference for what that additional content is ^_^!!

Thank you so much everyone, sincerely x <3 I hope your weekend is full of love and joy :)

//pG
This party will finally end in the next update ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Yoyoyo!

View attachment 3379221

View attachment 3379222

View attachment 3379223

//pG
TB and DL?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
You can pick who Lisa interracts with during the DL orgy? You already know my Lisa is sticking to Troy like glue:WeSmart:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
This party will finally end in the next update ;)
I don't think so, there DS cheating route to come after DL orgy patch, plus something about Cuck Danny route too. But now that the Pale grass has got his mojo back it wouldn't take him much long to pack up Jayce party event considering it's mostly H scenes that are left.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes