HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Last entry contain the word "Paul" is from 28 minutes ago... in fact there have been well over 12 full pages of results since July of 2023 when you do that search.

12 FULL pages because of clueless fucks who don't bother searching before asking questions.
It can't be true that you call me a "clueless idiot". I asked a clear question and if you are not able to answer it properly, you are WRONG here!!!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It can't be true that you call me a "clueless idiot". I asked a clear question and if you are not able to answer it properly, you are WRONG here!!!
You asked a question which has been answered dozens of times rather than look for it yourself and, in any case, you are not owed an answer

The person didn't call you a clueless fuck so the fact that you took it that way is some grade A self ownership :ROFLMAO:

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
You asked a question which has been answered dozens of times rather than look for it yourself and, in any case, you are not owed an answer

The person didn't call you a clueless fuck so the fact that you took it that way is some grade A self ownership :ROFLMAO:
Clueless idiots, I translate with Deepl. If you find that so ridiculous, I don't know what kind of tone prevails in this forum.
When I read some of the answers you give to questions, it's either arrogance or hubris.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Clueless idiots, I translate with Deepl. If you find that so ridiculous, I don't know what kind of tone prevails in this forum.
When I read some of the answers you give to questions, it's either arrogance or hubris.
You are also at fault. You did not search properly before asking your question, and it is entitled of you to expect other people to give you answers which you can easily find for yourself. It is also disrespectful to those of us who have already answered this same question many times before.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
You are also at fault. You did not search properly before asking your question, and it is entitled of you to expect other people to give you answers which you can easily find for yourself. It is also disrespectful to those of us who have already answered this same question many times before.
Let it go. I just want to know how I can change the Paul route, or do I have to start from the beginning ??

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Deviant Post: Wallpapers from a time and a place in history

xD Alright some of these were made months ago, some were made as tests for sets and really didn't land where I wanted them to and the others got scrapped because they were simply dreadful so this is the handful I've picked lol!

It's a big old pot of randomness and foreshadowing that you probably expect at this point ^_^ but I'll give some backstory on each!
View attachment 3371750
omg, there it is

I really wanna start with this one because it's taken a lot of hours to get it together. With E3 content on the horizon a big part of that is the new districts. The one seen above is the North District or as you probably know it the "Red Light District" or "RLD." It will also be referenced in game as the "old town" by some residents of Renshire because it's where the "town" was first built before the city grew outward toward the coast. There will be quite a lot of content here both side quests and story quests so I really needed a set that looked the part and that I could use at any point for transition CGs so I built this entire section of the city in Daz during the week, it truly is huge. Not only does it look fantastic (at least I think it does ^_^!) but it renders phenomenally well too. It's got that gritty, lawless vibe to it that I really wanted to sell through visuals rather than dialogue so all in all this is a location I'm so excited to show you all in future :) and yes, that is the entrance to Neon. ^_^! (though I will probably change the color of the sign)

View attachment 3371755

Casa Deloitte!

Okay so I had a good reason to build this one too! I found a cool asset that I thought would suit the Deloitte Mansion and I wanted to test it back in December. It definitely fits the bill for the aesthetic I'm looking for, I actually used this set again in the Outfit#3 poll.
Although I think this CG isn't nearly as good as the above, it was good to get this set built at least partially because you will visit it in game sooner than you might think :d!

View attachment 3371757
"I'm busy" / "No problem"

I call this one: Cool Idea / Mid Execution. It's often the way in these wallpapers lol. I really like this pose of Troy using Lisa's feet whilst she's "busy" but in practice it didn't really turn out the best though I still kinda like it. You might recognize the blanket and even the sofa from a previous wallpaper and that's because, again it's another set that will appear over and over again ^_^ though this one is still a bit away from reaching the live game :)

View attachment 3371759
Marty you haven't had a sip of your drink mate?

Kind of a throwback to Mac & Dee's but instead it's featuring the Mod Shop crew instead of Duncan & Pete. This is in Barb's Diner which is a lovely set, I love how the light bounces off all the red furniture and gives that nice warm vibe to things.

View attachment 3371772
I kinda love Tara, ngl ^_^

THIS is Renshire City Hall (2.0). Another CG I made in December when I started playing with the new city assets and this building made it's way into my heart and it's currently used in the first E3 event of which all CGs are already finished :) you'll see this one as soon as you finish Jayce's Party!
We have Damien n' Tara Short hanging out with a fancy camera as a reminder of the Exhibitionist / Photo Club content coming soon too ^_^

View attachment 3371775
Hard hat? Yeah you bet honey!

Nice hat x)

There's some building going on at the Renshire Outskirt in an area you can't currently access, you might remember an explosion going off there and the police guarding the area in the early game and preferably I'd like a step-by-step set of CGs showing a large building being made. I dunno if it's possible but this was my first attempt at it with this cool looking set ^_^

View attachment 3371781
It hurts my brain to even look at this image

View attachment 3371783

Okay, this one I just thought was cool. I like the idea of having a scene like this in game but trying to get more than 3 camera angles of a scene posed in this way is basically impossible xD maybe 3 CGs is all it takes? Who knows, I like the CG but it's a lot harder to make this work than it might appear ^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAND we're caught up. YES! :D

I hope these were fun and maybe a bit exciting and interesting too ^_^

Love you guys!! <3

//pG
Train rape I think love it but i like skirt more!

Reactions: jcgan

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
1) You're the one who incorrectly claimed to not find any mention of Paul since July of 2023 when in fact the most recent answer to the question you'd asked was posted less than a half hour before you asked it again. You didn't even need to use the search box to see it as it was a few posts above yours.

2) I didn't call YOU anything. I was ranting about people who clutter threads with questions that have already been answered time and time again.

3) Members are usually happy to answer legitimate questions but honestly it's extremely irritating seeing people spam threads with the same stupid question every single day. It takes them MORE time to type their question than it does to find the answer with the search box.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
1) You're the one who incorrectly claimed to not find any mention of Paul since July of 2023 when in fact the most recent answer to the question you'd asked was posted less than a half hour before you asked it again. You didn't even need to use the search box to see it as it was a few posts above yours.

2) I didn't call YOU anything. I was ranting about people who clutter threads with questions that have already been answered time and time again.

3) Members are usually happy to answer legitimate questions but honestly it's extremely irritating seeing people spam threads with the same stupid question every single day. It takes them MORE time to type their question than it does to find the answer with the search box.
Now it's good again. I understand your anger. Perhaps I have set my search function incorrectly. I still haven't found out if I can turn off the rape events in the game because my game is over every time. So SORRY again, alright ??

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Now it's good again. I understand your anger. Perhaps I have set my search function incorrectly. I still haven't found out if I can turn off the rape events in the game because my game is over every time. So SORRY again, alright ??
Go to your account settings (click your profile name and it'll take you to it).
Click "Preferences" and then under Search options click the box that says "Most Recent".

Now if you are using the RPGM version of the game then the Paul and Duncan rape content was removed and the game rewritten last fall so if you are trying to use an old save then it will not work due to the game script being rewritten. You'll need to restart the game rather than using a save that was made before the rewrite.

If you wish to replay those scenes then you'll need to use the 2.70b Ren'py version (which is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-9543688) as it still contains that content for now (the Ren'py version has not been updated for now as its author is waiting until the party event is completed).

Reactions: lxyzn
Jan 13, 2021
Ok...after almost 1 Year of waiting, i thought that i m gonna give this little Masterpiece another try. New Rig, fresh installed OS and whatsoever. So, i ve downloaded "Lisa 2.90b" and i ve played this game until "Jayes Party" Event...and what can i say....the SAME PHAT BUG from almost 1 Year ago. There is still forced Drug Abuse (but this note just aside), but after this weird "Truth or Dare" Event., where Lisa has to go to the Elevater (for 7 Min or so) with this weird black Psychodude, the game went bonkers. There is no ongoing gameplay. This event won t trigger and i can only see a Pic/Render with Gina/Black Dude and Lisa. Thats it. Nothing happens and if i want to go to the Main Menu...the Game chrashes. I ve tried different saves, but i got every time at the same fucking spot the same fucking bug. I am so exhausted. This isn t funny anymore. Does anyone PLEASE have a solution??? Thank you in advance! :cry:

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Go to your account settings (click your profile name and it'll take you to it).
Click "Preferences" and then under Search options click the box that says "Most Recent".

Now if you are using the RPGM version of the game then the Paul and Duncan rape content was removed and the game rewritten last fall so if you are trying to use an old save then it will not work due to the game script being rewritten. You'll need to restart the game rather than using a save that was made before the rewrite.

If you wish to replay those scenes then you'll need to use the 2.70b Ren'py version (which is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-9543688) as it still contains that content for now (the Ren'py version has not been updated for now as its author is waiting until the party event is completed).
Now I know. Many thanks and best regards

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Are you sure about old save files not working? I'm using my old playthrough save files and it's working fine for now.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Are you sure about old save files not working? I'm using my old playthrough save files and it's working fine for now.

90% certain. IIRC several members mentioned issues with getting some events to trigger properly using saves made before the Paul/Duncan content was removed.

Can't confirm myself as I usually played the Ren'py version for convenience sake.

Reactions: Skylark21
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes