bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
Jul 19, 2024 07:32 pm

Hello lovely people :))!

I'm just doing a quick pitstop to update on progress and release!

So I expect that the release will be online within the next fortnight~~, all CGs are finished and finalized (there might be a few faces added still but nothing major), every event, sprite, soundtrack / effect and dialogue with the exception of the Orgy has been fully implemented, tested and added to the Recollection Room.
The orgy itself is underway with some of the initial markers and events placed and the intro event functional. The orgy will house it's own room within the Recollection Room so that'll take some time and the event itself still has nearly 600CGs of writing to be completed so I'm staring down the barrel of a monstrous amount of work over the coming weeks but I'm just so happy that the bulk is done and after reviewing the full CG sheet now that it's all in it's final state, it's just amazing. I'm so proud of it, there's a mind-blowing amount of work in this update and though the recent weeks have been full of stress, I think it's been worth it.

I'm really looking forward to winding down after this, taking a few days off then just hammering into E3 content. I can't even describe my headspace right now, I'm just really happy overall and I hope that will be shared with all of you once the release post launches. ONE LAST PUSH, HERE WE GO!

This will be the last post before release, I'm just avoiding everything and anything that could take me out of the zone atm but I'll talk to you all very soon <3
(ps: I am backing everything up on 2 separate drives for anyone concerned xD)

Love you all and thank you so very much <3 x

//pG

We'll have to wait 2 more weeks folks

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Hopefully, next time PG decides to do a big event like this it's planned out better, and far enough in advance he can start making CGs earlier to cut down on development time.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and 1879

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Jul 19, 2024 07:32 pm

Hello lovely people :))!

I'm just doing a quick pitstop to update on progress and release!

So I expect that the release will be online within the next fortnight~~, all CGs are finished and finalized (there might be a few faces added still but nothing major), every event, sprite, soundtrack / effect and dialogue with the exception of the Orgy has been fully implemented, tested and added to the Recollection Room.
The orgy itself is underway with some of the initial markers and events placed and the intro event functional. The orgy will house it's own room within the Recollection Room so that'll take some time and the event itself still has nearly 600CGs of writing to be completed so I'm staring down the barrel of a monstrous amount of work over the coming weeks but I'm just so happy that the bulk is done and after reviewing the full CG sheet now that it's all in it's final state, it's just amazing. I'm so proud of it, there's a mind-blowing amount of work in this update and though the recent weeks have been full of stress, I think it's been worth it.

I'm really looking forward to winding down after this, taking a few days off then just hammering into E3 content. I can't even describe my headspace right now, I'm just really happy overall and I hope that will be shared with all of you once the release post launches. ONE LAST PUSH, HERE WE GO!

This will be the last post before release, I'm just avoiding everything and anything that could take me out of the zone atm but I'll talk to you all very soon <3
(ps: I am backing everything up on 2 separate drives for anyone concerned xD)

Love you all and thank you so very much <3 x

//pG

We'll have to wait 2 more weeks folks
So the coming patch includes both the Danny Leaves orgy as well as Danny Stays (Cheating) orgy?

Cheers

Reactions: 1879

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Nice. My boy Danny is about to grow a beard and become an EdgeLord.
I mean, personally I am more into everyone having fun together, so my version of Danny is gonna be sitting in a corner looking like the same horny+happy idiot, but still looking forward to his "what if" character development.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
I started a new game and saved before the party.

*I chose not to model in the video game. Are there 2 paths here or did I close a path of the game and that's it?
The goal was to keep the model in the story.

*I tend to leave Danny in favor of jayce. Do you think this will close the path of an open relationship? Jayce seems like someone just as perverted as Danny just with more confidence.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ahahahah after the party event I have to modify my vote to 2 stars ,or to 4/5 on 10 cause the party is too dumb. She hates troy but most of the scenes are with him.The Dev should be a moron bully lovers.Well mr Dev Bill Gates was not a bully they don't get money and the girl in real life at most they become criminals and die soon cause that life gets only to an early departure...Btw 7 minutes in paradise in an adult party???Really???Is the dev a kid???:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Ahahahah after the party event I have to modify my vote to 2 stars or 4/5 on 10 cause the party is too dumb she hates troy but most of the scenes are with himthe Dev should be a moron bully lovers well mr Dev Bill Gates was not a bully they don't get money and the girl in real life at most they become criminals and die soon cause that life gets only to an early departure...btw 7 minutes in paradise in an adult party???Really???Is the dev a kid???:LOL::ROFLMAO:
the anger is strong with this one

Reactions: Ahsl

Dec 29, 2021
Ahahahah after the party event I have to modify my vote to 2 stars or 4/5 on 10 cause the party is too dumb she hates troy but most of the scenes are with himthe Dev should be a moron bully lovers well mr Dev Bill Gates was not a bully they don't get money and the girl in real life at most they become criminals and die soon cause that life gets only to an early departure...btw 7 minutes in paradise in an adult party???Really???Is the dev a kid???:LOL::ROFLMAO:

"The ways of the Lord are inscrutable". :cool:

To be honest, at the beginning I had similar thoughts about Lisa's way of thinking because I didn't understand her way of thinking. But I like what she does and how she does it :devilish:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
images.jpg

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Another thing in the party with no lights in scenes and no animations ,first part is long and boring in second part I get only confusion. Lisa goes another time from prude to fucking people that she doesn't even know or that she hate lol.Anyway this game round all only around 3 events the rest of it is really boring maybe due to material deleted...I repeat there are lot of better works outt there,lida,treasure of Nadia,lust epidemic,all daniel k works,school love and friends,Myriam,Chloe,man of the house,big brother ,being a DIK,bright past,and lot of corruptions games that I cannot even remember but I have them all archived...Just to mention an enjoyable new one Rovering to Sussex and many others.This Lisa game has only some good drawings the only thing in which the Dev is skilled.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Ahahahah after the party event I have to modify my vote to 2 stars ,or to 4/5 on 10 cause the party is too dumb. She hates troy but most of the scenes are with him.The Dev should be a moron bully lovers.Well mr Dev Bill Gates was not a bully they don't get money and the girl in real life at most they become criminals and die soon cause that life gets only to an early departure...Btw 7 minutes in paradise in an adult party???Really???Is the dev a kid???:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Here's Why...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alright man, we get it. The game wasn't to your liking. Cool beans. To each their own.

Personally, I haven't played Lisa since 2.52b and I didn't touch the party content at all, but my experience of Lisa's evolution was definitely different than yours. For starters, she was never a prude. She was loyal, openly romantic and sexually active with Danny. I don't know about you, but that does not fit the definition of prude in my books. Modest? Yes. But nothing beyond unreasonable.

Secondly, her corruption factor is subtle and player controlled i.e you can have her corrupt on her own or force it and I remember taking the middle ground. As in, while she did not actively jump into cheating, I did pick choices that slowly toned down her exclusiveness with Danny. For example, flirting with the guy who is making a game, getting groped in public, getting close to Luka and his mom, voyeurism etc. All in all, my take on Lisa was to make her more outgoing and slowly shedding her rigid persona by being affected by events around her.

I can go on, but I've no intention of hijacking this thread and starting a chaos so here is my 2 cents on it: Most of the games that you listed, I've played as well, and I disagree that all of them edge out on Lisa. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you went into the game with certain expectations and came out dissapointed. Nothing wrong with that. It's normal. But, calling a dev kid or unskilled, just because his vision of a concept didn't match yours is.. for a lack of a better word, "immature" to say the least.

I'll leave you with this final saying on the matter in hopes that it brings my point across: "A game made for everyone, is a game for no one".

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Lisa with Troy is like... "I hate the fact that I like fucking him...". Its kind of a DOM-SUB relationship... Their interactions in the Bathroom scene (Danny Stays - Cheating) justifies this.

I personally love this... The beauty is that The black guys in this game are not all the same but have different personality...

TROY - DOM - Asshole
BYRON - Smooth Likable Chad
JAKE - A casual good guy (kind of like Danny but with a BBC)
JAYCE - A humble gentleman.

None of them scream stereotypes to me. That's a huge plus!!!

just my two cents... (people like different things)

Cheers :) :)

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
Lisa with Troy is like... "I hate the fact that I like fucking him...". Its kind of a DOM-SUB relationship... Their interactions in the Bathroom scene (Danny Stays - Cheating) justifies this.

I personally love this... The beauty is that The black guys in this game are not all the same but have different personality...

TROY - DOM - Asshole
BYRON - Smooth Likable Chad
JAKE - A casual good guy (kind of like Danny but with a BBC)
JAYCE - A humble gentleman.

None of them scream stereotypes to me. That's a huge plus!!!

just my two cents... (people like different things)

Cheers :) :)
byron route shittest thing in this game, nothing like chad lol
Moddy and Troy route are best

Reactions: Turret

Karl Max

May 13, 2018
Another thing in the party with no lights in scenes and no animations ,first part is long and boring in second part I get only confusion. Lisa goes another time from prude to fucking people that she doesn't even know or that she hate lol.Anyway this game round all only around 3 events the rest of it is really boring maybe due to material deleted...I repeat there are lot of better works outt there,lida,treasure of Nadia,lust epidemic,all daniel k works,school love and friends,Myriam,Chloe,man of the house,big brother ,being a DIK,bright past,and lot of corruptions games that I cannot even remember but I have them all archived...Just to mention an enjoyable new one Rovering to Sussex and many others.This Lisa game has only some good drawings the only thing in which the Dev is skilled.

And what can you do?????

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
byron route shittest thing in this game, nothing like chad lol
Moddy and Troy route are best
Have to agree on this. Most other routes took a turn to the negative in younger updates. Most of the guys are depicted or hinted at to be real a...

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
You are trying too hard. Bait used to be believable

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
According to his review, 'the game deserves 3 starts but I'm voting it one because of fake votes.' Big brain genius.
Then it's a fake review and should be reported to mods for deletion

I'd do it myself but see my signature :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes