S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Another thing in the party with no lights in scenes and no animations ,first part is long and boring in second part I get only confusion. Lisa goes another time from prude to fucking people that she doesn't even know or that she hate lol.Anyway this game round all only around 3 events the rest of it is really boring maybe due to material deleted...I repeat there are lot of better works outt there,lida,treasure of Nadia,lust epidemic,all daniel k works,school love and friends,Myriam,Chloe,man of the house,big brother ,being a DIK,bright past,and lot of corruptions games that I cannot even remember but I have them all archived...Just to mention an enjoyable new one Rovering to Sussex and many others.This Lisa game has only some good drawings the only thing in which the Dev is skilled.
First of all i downloaded the game because of the drinking nights events but after that i enjoyed the story and renders of the game then that rancore(asshole) incident happened and dev had to remove my favorite routes. If you watch my messages on this thread then you relies how desperate i am for that content. Secondly at the i said what done is done we cant change it in one message that means dev cant risk his whole life just to entertain people making force content is illegal in his country and because of that we should respect his decision I and other community members suggested the dev to release that content as patch and post that patch here but on the other notes if we see through dev's perspective making those patches will increase his work and he cant get anything in return as well as its a cheating with his paid members because not all paid members are present on this website to get those patches. So its better to stop crying about cut content and focus on the new things coming into the game. Also one more thing if you dont like the game stop playing it instead of degrading it or giving one or two star rating because there is no point doing rating on this forum. Players are present here mostly are free users they play the or not its doesn't affect on the developer so the rating also doesn't affect on developer or the game too. Developer sharing free version and all sneak peaks and latest news is big thing that he doing because those things are only available for paid users. And because of that he has a huge respect in the community and the game is also has very good renders despite other games where dev used animations from rendererotica ont NLT has good animations in the game and Lidas adventure.

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
Another thing in the party with no lights in scenes and no animations ,first part is long and boring in second part I get only confusion. Lisa goes another time from prude to fucking people that she doesn't even know or that she hate lol.Anyway this game round all only around 3 events the rest of it is really boring maybe due to material deleted...I repeat there are lot of better works outt there,lida,treasure of Nadia,lust epidemic,all daniel k works,school love and friends,Myriam,Chloe,man of the house,big brother ,being a DIK,bright past,and lot of corruptions games that I cannot even remember but I have them all archived...Just to mention an enjoyable new one Rovering to Sussex and many others.This Lisa game has only some good drawings the only thing in which the Dev is skilled.
No one invites you.. U can fk off if u want or hold ur ball
byron route shittest thing in this game, nothing like chad lol
Moddy and Troy route are best
Come on byrone route is good not that bad but Moody route is the best

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Excuse me, but is there by any chance the animation tag he is looking for so much? So he reviews something he already knows isn't there to begin with. Like saying he's discovered hot water. Nice review congratulations.

• Haha
Reactions: Juidas

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ahahahah after the party event I have to modify my vote to 2 stars ,or to 4/5 on 10 cause the party is too dumb. She hates troy but most of the scenes are with him.The Dev should be a moron bully lovers.Well mr Dev Bill Gates was not a bully they don't get money and the girl in real life at most they become criminals and die soon cause that life gets only to an early departure...Btw 7 minutes in paradise in an adult party???Really???Is the dev a kid???:LOL::ROFLMAO:
The projection is strong with this one.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
finally played the party, on the cheating route, and i found it very disappointing. and it seems like the end of the cheating routes?

didn't even go past the point in the 'danny stays' route where lisa freaks the fuck out like a god damn psycho for no reason.

and on the 'danny stays' route, things with them get all dramatic and lame too.

all in all, from the what, like, literally years long dev cycle, and for what it does to the cheating routes, this whole party plot line is the worst thing that's happened to the game. for me, anyway. And is say that as an actual former patron supporter. def gonna have to wait and see how things go to ever consider doing that again.

Reactions: KroqGar

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The problem is probably that I was expecting a good corruption game but this is not . This is a game clearly done for the cheating\cuckold route other routes are just thrown in. sharing route feels always very forced .Lisa is the classic cheater that hide it all under looks that are not so revealing as the one of her fem friends, but after in secret she become a slut .That's the principal thing I dislike about the character then there are lot more about plot as already written

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
The problem is probably that I was expecting a good corruption game but this is not . This is a game clearly done for the cheating\cuckold route other routes are just thrown in. sharing route feels always very forced .Lisa is the classic cheater that hide it all under looks that are not so revealing as the one of her fem friends, but after in secret she become a slut .That's the principal thing I dislike about the character then there are lot more about plot as already written
You dont have to make her a slut. You can straight up decline almost every advance made on her apart from Danny..

Reactions: Nicklas1213

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
I think Lisa is just exploring herself by engaging in random hook up with guys. Danny seems more hesitant in it as he has a little bit of decency in him and seems he's only going with the flow in order to keep Lisa but if he were to find someone else as hot as her he'd probably bounce and move on. The tough part for Danny is that his circle of friends is intertwined with Lisa's friend's too which creates a fight or flight scenario in Danny. All the guys want and are hooking with Lisa which shows how she losing her inhibitions and becoming the slut everyone wants so they can hook up with. Hopefully PG has plans for Lisa to redeem herself. As Lisa could be inspired by girls that go through slut phases. Danny could just be with Lisa for the ride and might move on once the ride is over. Even Lisa seems like shes struggling to stay with Danny especially when hes reluctant to want to explore with her or see other guys hooking up with her.
I don't think Danny and Lisa might stay together at the end as they're both slowly separating from each other.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
My observation of Danny is stark different. It became plenty clear from the get go that while Danny and Lisa shared a very exclusive and loving relationship, every now and then he would exhibit signs that he was having a very conflicted time whenever he saw Lisa with another guy. Normally, one would fly into a defensive rage and become protective about their girlfriend in such a scenario. But the Danny I came across never behaved liked that.

While not an outright beta and clearly willing to take a stand, he struggled to express his displeasure clear. Like he was fighting to get the right words out but at the same time failing to find those words, which would ultimately result in him and Lisa having an awkward moment and Danny breaking off the conversation. But then Lisa confided in her Aunt about it and she gave her the first clue. That he might be like Lisa's uncle, a guy who is into Netorase/Sharing.

And then came the second confirmation in the car ride home when Danny got mad at Lisa, even though he was the one who pushed her onto Calvin in a drunken stupor. I remember Lisa straight up didn't pull any punches and dropped the bomb on him about his cuckoldry like tendencies. While Danny was livid about Lisa fucking another guy, he became dumbfounded and couldn't utter anything back when he got told that even Lisa's Aunt believed he had such kinks. Like he already knew, but didn't want to accept it.

All in all, I know a lot of folks dislike Danny, and it's cool. PG has tailored the game in such a way that the player will ultimately decide what kind of person Lisa will be by the end of it, including who she ends up with, if not Danny. I however, actually like the idiot, and I've this feeling that his relationship with Lisa isn't meant to be exclusive. Like PG is sending a message hidden between the lines, that their love would actually blossom best in an open relationship.

Last edited:

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
PaleGrass please release the patch asap, these guys's dicks are ready to explode any seconds now. They are so desperate now that they are complaining and comparing to other games :ROFLMAO: But for those who complains, promise me if there's someone posts a free download link, you guys will not play it and jerk your life off, okay?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
You dont have to make her a slut. You can straight up decline almost every advance made on her apart from Danny..
To see?nothing? yeah I played this game to not see any scene and keep her loyal ,lol,this game is about cheating if you keep her loyal and saint you are only losing time

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
To see?nothing? yeah I played this game to not see any scene and keep her loyal ,lol,this game is about cheating if you keep her loyal and saint you are only losing time
Not really Im trying to play my Lisa as straight up lesbian, difficult with that Danny tool, but somewhat doable. Sadly the Jayce party is ruining my hopes for it to be possible..

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone!

"(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)
[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]
"

Is the jayce partyevent = the orgy that PG is talking in his last subscribstar's post? I didnt play this game for a long time so im a bit confused lol
Thanks in advance for the informations

Reactions: 1879 and Scorch88

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone!

"(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)
[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]
"

Is the jayce partyevent = the orgy that PG is talking in his last subscribstar's post? I didnt play this game for a long time so im a bit confused lol
Thanks in advance for the informations
Yes, it's pretty much the entire party sequences that will come to an end with this update. After that Renpy will be updated.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hello Palegrass could you please make list of all characters assets and post it for the fan art please. We found most of the models but the problem is giving them a actual look from the game is difficult. So if it's possible please do it.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes