peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Id be happy to pay if he used a subscription site that i could access in my country. There are many alternatives to subcribestar. Thats probably the only site i cant subscribe to:(

Reactions: agentchlens

pewmurr

Feb 7, 2020
Only the end of the party, which is more forced rape (but that's just my opinion) or is there more content in the new update? if so, how to activate it?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I might have a stupid question. I haven't played this game in a reaaaaly long time so I am not really sure what my last progress was. I was trying to copy old save files but realised there is no save file folder anymore. when I start the game, I am able to continue some save file however. Are these my old saves? Or are they provided saves from PG and I might have missed new content?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I might have a stupid question. Are these my old saves?
Not a stupid question at all. And yes, those are most likely your old saves indeed!(unless you requested someone to share there's)
Lisa is not like other RPGM games that stores saves in the game directory itself. Instead it saves the files in the OS drive under:
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

As long as you don't re-install a new OS, you will always be able to find your saves there.

Last edited:

tommy65

May 17, 2017
anyone played the latest update?
just want to know if the dreaded party arc has ended...
it seems like the party scenes have gone on for more than a year...

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
anyone played the latest update?
just want to know if the dreaded party arc has ended...
it seems like the part scenes have gone on for more than a year...
Haven't played it yet but I do believe this patch finishes the party event at long last.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Haven't played it yet but I do believe this patch finishes the party event at long last.
including all the routes? (DANNY STAYS - CHEATING), (DANNY STAYS - SHARING & CUCKING) AND (DANNY LEAVES - CHEATING).

i know that there are also additional scenes that are added after the party is over... can anyone who has played the latest update tell the changelog...

CHEERS
:cool: :cool:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Not a stupid question at all. And yes, those are most likely your old saves indeed!(unless you requested someone to share there's)
Lisa is not like other RPGM games that stores saves in the game directory itself. Instead it saves the files in the OS drive under:
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

As long as you don't re-install a new OS, you will always be able to find your saves there.
Awesome, thank you. Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember PG making a post about that years ago on his patreon lmao

I guess those are my old saves then :) Cheers

Reactions: LonerPrime
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes