Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The reality is that a poor and low and mean guy reported my review cause he cannot accept that this game is not worth anything...
You should learn the art of reviewing something.

Lisa cannot be a 1 star game in first instance, regardless if you like or not the plot.

If you put 1 star on Lisa is just because you gave voice to your emotions... and that is not what the reviews work.
Plus you need to have a base line, a benchmark to justify 1 star.. give me a comparison of other games that exceed the 1 star given to this game?!?

Last edited:

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that doesn't mean I understand it. This is an anonymous chat area though so it is scientifically impossible to make someone change their view.

However, I am a glutton for punishment I guess.

I understand that some don't like RPG maker games. I don't and this is the only one I play. It can force breaks in story as you navigate maps and look for the next narrative point. I'm also reading complaints above for the scenes being to long. For me I am reading every single word, however, for those that don't want that experience, PG provided a scene gallery and you can fast forward text by pressing <CTRL> + <SPACE>. The creator understood that the audience could want different experiences and provided options for that, even if it meant parts of their work would be ignored.

I ask that you take a second look at your review. I feel the art is quite well done. With some games, the positioning of characters feels unnatural and a straight copy from DAZ posing, but with Lisa I can't recall seeing a scene that pulled me out of that emersion. For another sample, look at the water/liquid effects. Water and liquid are one of the toughest things to do and make seem realistic. PG does this exceptionally well and tackles it often. There are droplets and run off which in other games, simply look like mayonnaise and glazing. Plus, look at the makeup smearing. This progresses in some scenes but is a small detail which I can't think of another game that does it. The attention to detail can be missed if rushing through but for me, I am very impressed by it.

For writing, I feel the author understands their character and does a great job of handling how Lisa reacts in situations. It is an adult focused game so yes, sometimes you have to use suspension of disbelief on how the protagonist gets into x rated situations, but there is real heart woven in to the story as well if you look. The recent scene where Lisa meets Dakota in behind the hospital is an example of solid story and character development intertwined with elements from many releases before.

PG looks to have a long plot arc planned, and again, that shows the effort and execution they have been doing.

One other thing of note is how even though PG lost all their work a few months back and had funding cut by Patreon, they didn't give up and kept putting in the effort.

You may have arguments to why you don't like the game, but to me, 1 star feels a bit harsh. I'm not saying you have to give it a 5 if you don't think it is warranted, but look at some of the other games on this site that 100% deserve a 1 and try to compare. Lisa doesn't deserve to be thrown into the heap of mass dumpster fires out there.

If it isn't for you, fine, but try to respect the work and execution when it is there.

Mr. Anonymous32

Jun 21, 2022
Can someone please share the save files at the party event both cheating and sharing route.
And it's for an android version.
My old save file is name (1-1-LT1.save) and I can't seem to load it in the new game.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes