goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
I think that now after Lisa already had sex with Troy,Jake and Byron there should be made a option for the player to choose if she will decide to start dating and fucking only black guys since she loved it so much and turn down everyone else who is not black - turning her into some kind of snowbunny/mudshark or she will not do that and instead will keep having fun with anyone (depending of the path the player choose to play of course) :D
Hey.
How am i supposed to trigger the Byron event ? i've tried to go at the bar every time of the day and then go to the hot tub but nothing is happening

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Damn that second part of the party together with the orgy is something that makes me think to never play this game again ^^'
I really liked it till now even the freedom at the party that you can mostly avoid the guys only to get kinda gang raped at the end of the party. The possivble choices at the second part werent even somthing fro me but that is my personal taste here. And I am stuck in an eternal loop only without the pics but the text repeating over and over again

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey.
How am i supposed to trigger the Byron event ? i've tried to go at the bar every time of the day and then go to the hot tub but nothing is happening
There's a spot from where you can change the barman and if you already did everything else then after choosing Byron as barman you will be able to speak with him and after that you need to do that again on the next day where he will ignore for a bit Lisa while speaking to the phone and later at the night when Lisa is at the hot tub Byron will sneak and come there to see her :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
He means that those Viv and Aoife events are closer to the end of the game, NOT that the end of the game is approaching.

LoveWhores You mean you want to see Lisa become a snowbunny, with a Spade tat on her ass and write off all the white dudes that may wanna get with her? To be fair, there aren't too many of those in-game, for some reason.
Yeah,you are right that there are not too many games like that,most of them the female mc doesn't have the option to start dating only black guys and instead there are options to stay faithfull or to sleep with everyone but I think it will be really fun to see Lisa become snowbunny/mudshark and i guess even with such a tattoo too and start dating only black guys (still act as a slut and bitch) while turning Dany and everyone else down :D

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Lisa is very sheltered and doesn't know much about trans people, hence she doesn't have the vocabulary at this early stage. Aoife is a trans woman but is deadnamed by some characters and called to as a boy by them so Lisa is a bit confused right now. I have no doubt that will change as she and Aoife get to know each other better
That was my thought to.. Just had to make sure..

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah,you are right that there are not too many games like that,most of them the female mc doesn't have the option to start dating only black guys and instead there are options to stay faithfull or to sleep with everyone but I think it will be really fun to see Lisa become snowbunny/mudshark and i guess even with such a tattoo too and start dating only black guys (still act as a slut and bitch) while turning Dany and everyone else down :D
My dude. I don't think you mean it, but "mudshark" is super derogatory and racist. Probably should avoid it. QoS or snowbunny probably work better without demeaning people.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes