Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Most ambitious writer around right now. That orgy-scene sounds like something I've never seen before.

Anyway, PG, I have a question - I'm switching computer, but I'm not too sure where I can find the (hidden) saves directory on my PC to move them over? I'm on Windows, if that helps.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Most ambitious writer around right now. That orgy-scene sounds like something I've never seen before.

Anyway, PG, I have a question - I'm switching computer, but I'm not too sure where I can find the (hidden) saves directory on my PC to move them over? I'm on Windows, if that helps.

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Reactions: Michigan1976

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
I want to go to the Sharing route, sould i stay in the faithfull route or can i also get to sharing trought cheating ?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I want to go to the Sharing route, sould i stay in the faithfull route or can i also get to sharing trought cheating ?
The faithful route and the sharing route are two different things. In the faithful route, Lisa has sex only with Danny. In the sharing route, Danny shares her with other people, and she sometimes shares him. It is not possible to be on both the faithful route and the sharing route at the same time.

Reactions: Flaripus

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Guys, I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before, can i have the sharing route on but the cheating off? I'm trying to go for a sharing route only, but I can't get it without getting cheating on.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Guys, I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before, can i have the sharing route on but the cheating off? I'm trying to go for a sharing route only, but I can't get it without getting cheating on.
If you choose the sharing route then Lisa will cheat, the real option is faithful or not. But if you choose faithful then you will only see (I'm guessing) around 30% of the content and only with Danny. I know which route I'm playing :) :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you choose the sharing route then Lisa will cheat, the real option is faithful or not. But if you choose faithful then you will only see (I'm guessing) around 30% of the content and only with Danny. I know which route I'm playing :) :)
It is not necessary for Lisa to cheat on the Sharing route. Cheating is optional on the sharing route. If Lisa cheats while on the sharing route, then she will technically be on both the cheating and sharing routes.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone. Does anyone knows that whether the Renpy version will be updated or not after this Xmas update release by PG? Thanks for answering :)

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone. Does anyone knows that whether the Renpy version will be updated or not after this Xmas update release by PG? Thanks for answering :)
If i remember correctly, the Renpy version will be updated after the current big story event (the party) is finished. The Xmas update will not finish the party so you'll have to wait a while longer.

• Sad
Reactions: sguru

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Lisa v2.80b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.01.2023 (v2.80b)
bro it got deleted can u update the link please

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes