DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am sorry can someone explain the "routes" to me. I have been searching for an hour now for a satisfactory explanation but I haven't found one yet....So currently I have to make the choice to "kiss back or not Calvin" on the swimming trip.
I personally don't want to make the cheating choice but definitely want the "Sharing/Hot Wifing" content where Danny knowingly shares Lisa.
Also I have just got a popup in game before this very choice saying that "Faithful" route is not being developed as of now. So I wanted know is which option to choose to get to the sharing content in the game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I am sorry can someone explain the "routes" to me. I have been searching for an hour now for a satisfactory explanation but I haven't found one yet....So currently I have to make the choice to "kiss back or not Calvin" on the swimming trip.
I personally don't want to make the cheating choice but definitely want the "Sharing/Hot Wifing" content where Danny knowingly shares Lisa.
Also I have just got a popup in game before this very choice saying that "Faithful" route is not being developed as of now. So I wanted know is which option to choose to get to the sharing content in the game.
If you don't want Lisa to cheat, but do want the sharing content, then Lisa must reject Calvin when he tries to kiss her during the swim trip. Don't worry, she and Calvin will still get some action together, with Danny's involvement.

In the cheating route, Lisa will have sex with whomever you choose, without Danny knowing about it.

In the sharing route, Lisa will have sex with other people with Danny's approval, and usually with him present.

In the faithful route, Lisa will have sex only with Danny. PaleGrass has hinted that Danny's character may change in the faithful route, and that this may not turn out to be a happy love-story path.

Choosing the sharing route during the swim meet will not prevent you from choosing to cheat later on. You can be on both the sharing route and the cheating route at the same time. But you cannot be on either the sharing route or the cheating route, while you are on the faithful route.

Also, for people who don't want Lisa to cheat, it should be noted that Lisa choosing to have sex with anyone other than Danny without his approval counts as cheating.

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 3165976

The patreon page is removed. The dev is alright..? :O I hope he / she / they will not give up... :(
Someone who apparently doesn't get laid much complained to Patreon about the "darker" scenes, that were in the process of being removed anyways, due to Palegrass' country telling them to remove it, and they just deleted the page without due process.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
What scenes involve Lisa cheating while being on the Sharing route? I've only tried Cheating route so far so how the routes can cross over piqued my interest.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
What scenes involve Lisa cheating while being on the Sharing route? I've only tried Cheating route so far so how the routes can cross over piqued my interest.
You can see it in the recollection room, the mirror in the living room .
After a scene is finished, all versions can be reviewed.

Reactions: yrban7477

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
It feels like every few months when I swing by this thread, there is more bullshit to discover instead of happy news. First Pale's Mega account dies, then he has to cut off a good chunk of hard-work to appease his country laws and now his entire Patreon explodes :(

I've never been a fan of the darker themes in general so obviously didn't care much for them in LISA, but I always appreciated the fact that the content was pushed behind a choice wall. Not your thing? Skip and/or play the alternate routes. Let others who do, dig it.

Which makes this entire shitstorm BS. Fvk this guy to all heck who pulled this crap, and as for Patreon- it really needs a handful of proper alternatives at this point cause clearly SubscribeStar isn't serious enough in the game. Because if you can't be bothered to even warn your creators whose livelihood could be tied to the platform, and give them time to adjust the issue, clearly you have become too comfortable in your own monopoly. Same crap as YouTube. /rant off

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
It feels like every few months when I swing by this thread, there is more bullshit to discover instead of happy news. First Pale's Mega account dies, then he has to cut off a good chunk of hard-work to appease his country laws and now his entire Patreon explodes :(

I've never been a fan of the darker themes in general so obviously didn't care much for them in LISA, but I always appreciated the fact that the content was pushed behind a choice wall. Not your thing? Skip and/or play the alternate routes. Let others who do, dig it.

Which makes this entire shitstorm BS. Fvk this guy to all heck who pulled this crap, and as for Patreon- it really needs a handful of proper alternatives at this point cause clearly SubscribeStar isn't serious enough in the game. Because if you can't be bothered to even warn your creators whose livelihood could be tied to the platform, and give them time to adjust the issue, clearly you have become too comfortable in your own monopoly. Same crap as YouTube. /rant off
Absolutely true but I'd still recommend ppl support him on his subscribestar in the meantime. Palegrass deserves all the love and support for going through this shitstorm and deciding to soldier on instead of quitting. ❤

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021

Good post.

• Hey there
Reactions: LonerPrime

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Would love to see a whole game only with the Paul like story type, unfortunately that's never going to happen.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Any word about the update or anything from the Dev
PaleGrass has been silent since his most recent SubscribeStar post, which was on November 30th. Most likely, this is due to him spending every available minute working on the update, but I guess we'll know more when he next posts.

Reactions: kyukiee

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Not to mention he just released a major update: the party arc, something that really had fans divided. Some loved it while others didn't exactly hate on it, but felt that it took way too much of PG's time and resources that could have otherwise gone onto other routes. That combined with the pressing need to rework a good chunk of the game to take out the extreme content, must have really taken its toll.

Needless to say, a delay is not only expected but pretty much unavoidable. Hopefully, he will be back on the saddle in his own good time.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Deviancy point not increase after 25 is there someone tell me how increase more points

kaifin1

Aug 6, 2023
hello guys, i need to get fitness 5 to do council student, but i'm cant evolve my level since i'm level 4, please help to increase fitness level

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes