the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bro i am andriod user i now play Ren'Py version only i played rpgm version once but then i lost my saves playing it again is so much work
well, but why are you talking to me? ask whoever is making the Ren'Py version, not me.

• Haha
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
hey, after watching a scene in the mod shop (the unknown dude with the limo) i'm getting a black screen and cannot do anything except open esc menu, someone got the same issue ?

atiksunnn

Oct 14, 2018
bro i am andriod user i now play Ren'Py version only i played rpgm version once but then i lost my saves playing it again is so much work
You can use the save files, even the pc game save files work for Android version. Saves are on the first page.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
hey, what happened to PG's patreon
Patreon shut down his account because of a false report made by a single person with bad intentions.

If you want to support PaleGrass, you can do so on SubscribeStar.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Patreon shut down his account because of a false report made by a single person with bad intentions.

If you want to support PaleGrass, you can do so on SubscribeStar.
That's really a shitty thing to do, to a person especially if this, is his main income :/ and, patreon was/is way popular and more used than subscribestar

Reactions: yrban7477 and Ahsl

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That's really a shitty thing to do, to a person especially if this, is his main income :/ and, patreon was/is way popular and more used than subscribestar
Patreon does shitty things. That's nothing new. Patreon has already killed lots of adult games, as well as other creative enterprises.

As for Patreon being more popular and more used than SubscribeStar, that's slowly changing. It should change faster, though. No one should be using Patreon, and especially not if you're a creator, or if you care about artistic freedom, freedom of speech, or really any kind of freedom.

The people who continue to use Patreon share in Patreon's responsibility for the shitty things they do.

Reactions: yrban7477
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes