Jordan95

Jun 24, 2023
I can't go to Jayce party in renpy because I can't finish vandalism quest. I did it about 5 times but has some kind of bug and its repeatable. As a result I can't go to party. Any solutions?

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone help me here? I have downloaded the latest version 2.90b and when I started the game, it is in some other language than English. What do I do now?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Can someone help me here? I have downloaded the latest version 2.90b and when I started the game, it is in some other language than English. What do I do now?
Ummm double check your download bub because that splash screen and those two characters are NOT part of this game.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
At some point beyond the horizon, when the Jayce Party event is finally done, I'll jump back into this. As much as I respect the dev for creating so many detailed, branching paths, it does seem as if he bit off a bit too much.
I think even PG himself has hinted that he has, but he keeps on trucking. I mean, if it weren't for two force-majeure setbacks that stunted the progress, we would probably have been past the party by now, and even if this isn't the case, PG is still churning out the story at a pace unlike every other VN that I can think of that is of comparable quality (very few).
I mean, he keeps pushing the envelope, technically and graphically - Jayce's party as a stand-alone sequence is easily the granted in any erotic VN ever, and the purpoted mechanics of the orgy scene alone sounds like something we've never ever seen before in VN's, so I'm well on the side of "this is worth it".

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

while waiting eagerly for the next release, is there any game that I can play in the mean time that has the level of quality of images like Lisa? I've already tried
Treasure of Nadia
Freepass
Broken Dreams
Ms. Denvers
but they all fall short in comparison. They feel too much like cartoons instead of the high level of rendering that Palegrass has.

Much appreciated.
Try The Genesis Order, Being A DIK, Hail Dicktator, Cybernetic Seduction, or Long Live The Princess. The story and graphics are good too IMO.

Jan 20, 2022
While playing the game, attending the Jayce party, it took me automatically to recollection room. How do I come out of it and continue the party?

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
This game has been censored so many times that has lost it's identity. Patreon killed another one. This needs a patch because I don't know who the hell anybody is anymore. I'm just gonna give up on this. shame.

Last edited:

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
i played a lot android version but then it's stopped supporting android versions ig and i wanna continue from pc but where may i find save files in android pls help i dont wanna play 10h again

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
i played a lot android version but then it's stopped supporting android versions ig and i wanna continue from pc but where may i find save files in android pls help i dont wanna play 10h again
The android version still been supported, a quick search will tell you why has not been updated the most recent version, in fact where you get it from says why in bold letters and different color for all to see, this has been asked at the very least 100 times now. as per save another quick search with the word "save" will give a number of saves you can use

Reactions: pelemurat

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
This game hasn't been censored so many times that has lost it's identity. Patreon killed another one. This needs a patch because I don't know who the hell anybody is anymore. I'm just gonna give up on this. shame.
the game has only been censored once and two different things were taken out of the game, there are old versions of the game here that contain the deleted scenes.

Reactions: Evilashv02
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes