Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It seems all of my tasks now can only progress if i complete other tasks. Problem is I cant seem to activate the other tasks.
Jayce's party for instance. Meeting this one dude in a coffee shop to continue Aifo's path for instance he's never in this place to continue the path. The beach path has come to an end with FMC saying she's never going back there.
Danny date 2 no idication how to start it. Cant continue with the Hotel story... etc...
Pool instagram, nothing, doesnt trigger.

I love the game, and Lisa is super hot but.. nothing is going nowhere now.

What seems to be the main issue??

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hi everyone.

I tried to do the route where Danny leaves the party but at the end of all events I'm stuck in a loop. The last scene keep repeating but just with dialogues and a black screen..

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Reactions: goovraedt

B1GR0B23

Jan 6, 2018
I'm stuck at the end of the party also and yes I know is a bug and yes I also know there's a patch for it but can someone explain in detail how to overwrite the file cause I have no clue sorry

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I'm stuck at the end of the party also and yes I know is a bug and yes I also know there's a patch for it but can someone explain in detail how to overwrite the file cause I have no clue sorry
open the patch given by PG at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v3-0-2-palegrass.86725/post-14590184

You can open file using some like "Winrar" select both folders inside that file "data" and "js" and drag them inside where your game is installed inside the folder called "www", windows then should ask you if you want to replace them respond to it with "Yes to all".

that should replace your files with that patch.

Reactions: B1GR0B23

reempe

May 4, 2024
Hi girls and guys. I have a question, and please excuse my ignorance regarding the game engine: why is the save folder not located inside "www" but in "Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa"? Well, at least for me that is the location and it took me a while to get it. Does it depend on the version of the game engine or is it up to the programmer? Thanks in advance. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi girls and guys. I have a question, and please excuse my ignorance regarding the game engine: why is the save folder not located inside "www" but in "Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa"? Well, at least for me that is the location and it took me a while to get it. Does it depend on the version of the game engine or is it up to the programmer? Thanks in advance. :)
It is so saves are automatically transferred across without having to copy/paste from one version to another, a decision made by the programmer (the only other dev who's done this, as far as I'm aware, is MikeMasters who made College Life)

Reactions: L7Bear

B1GR0B23

Jan 6, 2018
Reactions: Dodzh
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes