Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone happen to have all the graphics and wallpapers from this thread ripped? i don't want to flip over 500 pages to do it so i'm asking. and if anyone has it can share the package? i would be obliged :)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone happen to have all the graphics and wallpapers from this thread ripped? i don't want to flip over 500 pages to do it so i'm asking. and if anyone has it can share the package? i would be obliged :)
PG might... you could also just type Wallpaper into the search box to really save some time looking for them though.

Edit: Found a post with them up until March 2023. Sent via PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo000

JulyXX

Oct 8, 2018
:love:

I love this game!
This game would be perfect with animated scenes.

Great story and images.
Lisa is beautiful and perfect.

The only problem is that the rpg version takes a lot of time, I usually wait for the renpy version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vueenx12

Nov 25, 2021
Guys anyone have pre jayce party save? I accidentally shoo danny and overwrite the save. My poor boy missed all the action.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Man... It just hit me outta nowhere!!!

Its been an entire year since Sharon dropped off Lisa and Danny at Jayce's party!!!
An entire fucking year goes by - Lisa returns and has a convo with Sharon on how the party was... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally understand the time it takes for the releases but this thought just tickled my fancy.

Anyways,
Cheers :LOL::LOL::cool:

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Man... It just hit me outta nowhere!!!

Its been an entire year since Sharon dropped off Lisa and Danny at Jayce's party!!!
An entire fucking year goes by - Lisa returns and has a convo with Sharon on how the party was... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally understand the time it takes for the releases but this thought just tickled my fancy.

Anyways,
Cheers :LOL::LOL::cool:
Crazy how time flies

Reactions: tubitvdishi2

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

Can someone help me ?
I've been trying over and over again to trigger the Byron scene at house but I can't.. When I'm visiting the bar where he's working, I use the thing to change barista and set it on him. But after that nothing is happening, the only interaction I have it's a spot in front of him and he just say "Hey georgous, what'll it be ?"
And yeah i have the pink outfit

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone !

Can someone help me ?
I've been trying over and over again to trigger the Byron scene at house but I can't.. When I'm visiting the bar where he's working, I use the thing to change barista and set it on him. But after that nothing is happening, the only interaction I have it's a spot in front of him and he just say "Hey georgous, what'll it be ?"
And yeah i have the pink outfit
It happened to me too, change Lisa clothes (summer blouse and jeans), go to the cafe, play one of the scenes, and go back the next day. Byron ignores Lisa, then go to the hot tub in the evening

• Red Heart
Reactions: goovraedt

Iluvlamp

Jan 18, 2021
It happened to me too, change Lisa clothes (summer blouse and jeans), go to the cafe, play one of the scenes, and go back the next day. Byron ignores Lisa, then go to the hot tub in the evening
That is so far off the description, WTF?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes