Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
cant find Paul anymore? i remember last time i played this there was a paul scene where he blackmailed her and she needed to blow him (if i remember correctly) now he moved out? when did this happened?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
cant find Paul anymore? i remember last time i played this there was a paul scene where he blackmailed her and she needed to blow him (if i remember correctly) now he moved out? when did this happened?
Paul (along with all the non-consensual content) was removed from the game for legal reasons over a year ago.

Reactions: Daveiy

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
wow thats a bummer. that was the reason i played it :/ i enjoyed the funny part and the cruel part. damn legal reasons.
The Ren'py version (2.70) still has that content (as it has not been updated since the Jayce party event began) might want to DL it if you want to see that content again as it will also be removed from that version once it gets updated again.

Reactions: Daveiy

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
The Ren'py version (2.70) still has that content (as it has not been updated since the Jayce party event began) might want to DL it if you want to see that content again as it will also be removed from that version once it gets updated again.
will do thanks.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
the latest version of the game with the paul and bar scenes is 2.852b.
Personally, I didn't really like the “rape” scenes, even in a game... and Paul was too much for the story. I can post a download link for a short period of this version.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Haven't had the opportunity to experience all this content people are crying about, but by the sound of it I'd say it's a good thing it was removed.
Then you would be wrong. It's not a good thing when an artist/writer/developer is censored, or forced to self-censor. It's not a good thing when content which was enjoyed by many players, and which brought the developer a lot of financial support, is removed under duress.

And on top of the above important considerations, it's worth noting that all of that content was optional. If someone didn't care for that kind of content, they were able to skip it. So why you would think that it's a good thing that it was removed is pretty hard for me to understand.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
the latest version of the game with the paul and bar scenes is 2.852b.
Personally, I didn't really like the “rape” scenes, even in a game... and Paul was too much for the story. I can post a download link for a short period of this version.
thanks but the 2.85 version is the one i have still on my phone. in dacts it was the last version i played. so thanks anyway

johni48

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys. Have the rape scenes (the one from the bar and the one with the step brother) been removed? Any way of getting them back?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes