hilmi67178

Dec 21, 2018
Same with android version, keep repeating in black screen,anyone have new fix update for android version, please tell me where to find it

guacamole27

Oct 21, 2020
I have the same black screen error when I come back home after the basketball scene. I tried the fixes that have been posted here, but the error continues.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I have the same black screen error when I come back home after the basketball scene. I tried the fixes that have been posted here, but the error continues.
Thanks so much for the save btw mate, I never would've found this error without it! I've attached a map file (81) that will hopefully fix that issue, just drop it into www>data and overwrite. Thanks again bud, that was a weird one ^_^

---------------------------

For anyone having the Orgy repeating issue, try replacing these in your www folder:

Sorry about the bugs guys! I will update the main links with 3.0.3 when I finish the Faithful route that I'm currently working on x

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks so much for the save btw mate, I never would've found this error without it! I've attached a map file (81) that will hopefully fix that issue, just drop it into www>data and overwrite. Thanks again bud, that was a weird one ^_^

---------------------------

For anyone having the Orgy repeating issue, try replacing these in your www folder:

Sorry about the bugs guys! I will update the main links with 3.0.3 when I finish the Faithful route that I'm currently working on x
Hi PG, I am encountering a similar black screen bug as already described previously in this thread, but it wasn't fixed after applying the map81 file fix you posted. I have attached my save here for your reference, where Lisa would encounter the bug after triggering the "moddy shop gathering 1" event (not 100% sure) no matter what clothes she wears.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi PG, I am encountering a similar black screen bug as already described previously in this thread, but it wasn't fixed after applying the map81 file fix you posted. I have attached my save here for your reference, where Lisa would encounter the bug after triggering the "moddy shop gathering 1" event (not 100% sure) no matter what clothes she wears.
Thanks for the save mate ^_^ where is the black screen issue happening? Was it in a Mod Shop map?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, PG since Lisa has become quite a big game now wouldn't it be better to convert it to Ren'Py? I'm sure you'd have less of these time-wasting problems!
I know of at least 4 FMC-only games that their devs have done this. They started out as RPGs and moved to sandbox Ren'Py. Fashion Business is one of the first, followed by the others Anna Exciting Affection, Special Request, Laura Lustful Secrets.
Being in sandbox you don't lose the RPG playability, and you always give the player the option to decide which path to take.
The time you waste putting patches on would be better spent on the game and maybe you'd start with some animations, ah by the way very nice one you did!
I understand that it's a trauma to start all over again, with a new engine, but just because you start a new Episode would be a really good reason to do it, and you would make Lisa much faster.
I'm also fond of the RPG, but also consider the fact that with the Ren'Py, the player can save at any time he wants, he can go back or go forward very quickly, he can take screenshots when he sees fit at the touch of a button.
I'm pretty sure these words of mine will remain in the wind, I just wanted to express my thoughts. Greetings from a friend.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is quency77 going to do his Ren'PY' port, so cebs can then do the Ren'PY' android port?
PLS!
Click on Unofficial Renpy link in OP and read what's written in there, especially highlighted in yellow. You'll find the answer.
That said, two more routes for Jayce Party are remaining, so that's basically two more updates before Renpy version comes out.

Reactions: Monkdrunkey76

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the save mate ^_^ where is the black screen issue happening? Was it in a Mod Shop map?
The black screen bug occurs when Lisa returns home (i.e. home map loading fail) at night time after the moddy shop gathering event - presence event. The save was in the morning prior to Lisa went to Mod Shop to trigger that event.

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Click on Unofficial Renpy link in OP and read what's written in there, especially highlighted in yellow. You'll find the answer.
That said, two more routes for Jayce Party are remaining, so that's basically two more updates before Renpy version comes out.
I knew he was waiting until Jayce's party was finished (cebs mentioned quency was the one that ported to renpy, before cebs did the android port, so I contacted quency - on F95zone.to -, and he told me he'd wait until the end of Jayces party).

That said, I don't know the timeline of Lisa, or when Jayce's party ends.

Cheers

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes