PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do let me know if there are any issues though, I have tested both of the new routes but the bugs listed in the post recently I haven't checked again but I do THINK I had fixed them at some point in the master file. I had some image compression mishaps too so.. hopefully we're all good? ^_^

Thank you so much PG... take your time... those expressions on her faces - fuck!!!!!!!!!!! HITS THE SPOT :love: :love: :love:
I'm not sure I can make all of them mate, there're just so many :eek: are there specific faces that are most useful to you? ^_^

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v3.0.4.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.10.2024 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
I did the cheating route and the Jayce Romance Route does not register after the party/orgy. I purposely avoided the round 2 of G.G's and went to bed early. I still cannot complete the Ribbons quest after giving out the Flyers.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It says "orgy complete" but in the gallery room its still uncompleted ? Im a missing something ?
Where does it say that mate? :eek:

RenPy update ?
Quency (the creator of the the Ren'Py version) is waiting until the party is fully complete mate. I often update and change things along the way and it's a nightmare for him to have to constantly work through my changes and re-edit everything so it won't be updated until everything is finalized which won't be for a wee while yet :)

If you want to peruse the scenes without having to play RPGM, the 3.0.4 version I posted above has an unlock all feature in the Recollection Room. It might tide you over until I get things finished ^_^

There is a cheating route remaining right? am I correct?
Yup! DS Cheating + DS Cuck remain!

How can i see the orgy scene ? Does Lisa participates in that event ?
It's the default route if Danny leaves the party mate, there are instructions during the party in how to get Danny to leave :)

Can someone give me full save completed recollecting galery V3.0.2
No longer needed mate! There's several unlock all switches in the Recollection Room in the latest update! x

I did the cheating route and the Jayce Romance Route does not register after the party/orgy. I purposely avoided the round 2 of G.G's and went to bed early. I still cannot complete the Ribbons quest after giving out the Flyers.
How do you mean it didn't register mate? Where do you mean?
You handed out the flyers but it didn't complete in the quest log?

Just trying to understand where and what's happening :)

What route should i take to get the orgy ? Since it doesn't work from the gallery room.
It doesn't work in the Recollection Room? o.o Have you completed the party? :eek:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass ,any changes in DS cheating route you planned?or is it gonna be same characters as previously planned?
DS Cheating is a threesome scene with Lisa, Troy & Jake Shelby mate but it won't be included until 3.2.0 :)

here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v3.0.4.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you the66 mate! It's crazy how quick you are ^_^!

Reactions: Sulivi and the66

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
''DS Cheating is a threesome scene with Lisa, Troy & Jake Shelby mate but it won't be included until 3.2.0 :)'
so if i want to keep my Cheating route, i need to wait to 3.2 or i'm locked? or there is a way to keep going after party without seeing that 3 some?
PaleGrass

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
The Jayce Romance route does not show up in the route section, when you check the routes you are on. The Ribbons Flyer quest after is done they still tell you there is still more to do to finish the Ribbons quest. Yes, it did not complete the quest log, every time I go back to Ribbons there is no one and the Ribbons quest cannot be completed.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes