Somnus`

Mar 25, 2024
Where does it say that mate? :eek:

Quency (the creator of the the Ren'Py version) is waiting until the party is fully complete mate. I often update and change things along the way and it's a nightmare for him to have to constantly work through my changes and re-edit everything so it won't be updated until everything is finalized which won't be for a wee while yet :)

If you want to peruse the scenes without having to play RPGM, the 3.0.4 version I posted above has an unlock all feature in the Recollection Room. It might tide you over until I get things finished ^_^

Yup! DS Cheating + DS Cuck remain!

It's the default route if Danny leaves the party mate, there are instructions during the party in how to get Danny to leave :)

No longer needed mate! There's several unlock all switches in the Recollection Room in the latest update! x

How do you mean it didn't register mate? Where do you mean?
You handed out the flyers but it didn't complete in the quest log?

Just trying to understand where and what's happening :)

It doesn't work in the Recollection Room? o.o Have you completed the party? :eek:
Maybe i am dumb but where is the button for unlock all gallery

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Nice Work, But When are you to release the cheating route ?
Ver 3.1 will be released in December. DS Cheating will be included in Ver 3.2. I'm not sure exactly when that patch will be out but it's next after the one I'm currently working on :)

''DS Cheating is a threesome scene with Lisa, Troy & Jake Shelby mate but it won't be included until 3.2.0 :)'
so if i want to keep my Cheating route, i need to wait to 3.2 or i'm locked? or there is a way to keep going after party without seeing that 3 some?
PaleGrass
No mate, all routes, regardless of whether they're completed or not can complete the party. The game will simply act as if you had seen that event then when it's released you can view what you missed in the Recollection Room ^_^

The Jayce Romance route does not show up in the route section, when you check the routes you are on. The Ribbons Flyer quest after is done they still tell you there is still more to do to finish the Ribbons quest. Yes, it did not complete the quest log, every time I go back to Ribbons there is no one and the Ribbons quest cannot be completed.
I probably haven't added Jayce's Romance to that list yet, I wouldn't worry about it mate, I'll fix it for next patch :)
I'll double check the Rubbins questlog entry mate but if you've finished the section in the Red Light District then you don't need to worry about anything else - I'll fix the backend for next patch and it'll update correctly without you doing anything x

Maybe i am dumb but where is the button for unlock all gallery

It's in this version mate. I just don't want to update the main page for fear of it posting the game to the new releases page when nothing substantive has been added, it's been so long since I've updated the OP myself that I can't honestly remember what I can and can't change without it posting again as a new release ^_^

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lisa [v3.0.4] [PaleGrass]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

Somnus`

Mar 25, 2024
Ver 3.1 will be released in December. DS Cheating will be included in Ver 3.2. I'm not sure exactly when that patch will be out but it's next after the one I'm currently working on :)

No mate, all routes, regardless of whether they're completed or not can complete the party. The game will simply act as if you had seen that event then when it's released you can view what you missed in the Recollection Room ^_^

I probably haven't added Jayce's Romance to that list yet, I wouldn't worry about it mate, I'll fix it for next patch :)
I'll double check the Rubbins questlog entry mate but if you've finished the section in the Red Light District then you don't need to worry about anything else - I'll fix the backend for next patch and it'll update correctly without you doing anything x

It's in this version mate. I just don't want to update the main page for fear of it posting the game to the new releases page when nothing substantive has been added, it's been so long since I've updated the OP myself that I can't honestly remember what I can and can't change without it posting again as a new release ^_^
I just download v302 last night

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
I just have to wait until December for 3.1, I do not want to have an incomplete Jayce party/orgy issue bothering me. In the events after Jayce's party. Unless PaleGrass decides to add more content for the party to complete the experience sooner. I would love to see a scene during G.G's round 2 when Bo brings Joe to the Hotel. Joe decides to grope Lisa from behind and pinch her nipples really hard without her consent, after that Lisa slaps Joe really hard in the face for that in front of everybody. If Joe decides to retaliate. Lisa sees this and all the anger, frustration and grief that Danny brought to her, along with the Kidnapping at gun point incident at the hotel and the repeated assault incident at Moddy's party(hot tub that Danny arranged) and next morning with Moddy. Lisa was tired of being a victim of these incidents all the time. Just boils over and comes out in a explosive display of anger, when Joe lunges at Lisa, she just kicks Joe in the balls really hard and he falls on his knees in agony. Then Lisa kicks Joe in the Jaw with all that anger and send his head snapping back and Joe goes flying back on to the couch beside Bo out cold. Lisa yells "THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE HERE IN THIS ROOM, NOOO ONE WILL EVER TAKE MY AGENCY AWAY FROM ME AGAIN. NOT IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT". During this she specifically directly looks at Troy, Jake, Joe, Gina and even Mike. Then Troy, Jake, Mike, Gina and all the girls sober up a little and are fearful of Lisa at that moment, then Lisa goes back to her room quietly. Lisa says as she leaves "Tell Joe if he ever tries to get back at me for this incident, I will spread a rumor that Joe got knocked out by a puny girl not even half his size. How do you think his reputation will be in the Red Light District after that, Joe will be a laughing stock no one will respect his authority there again."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
I accept dare with troy
Pass the kiss of sopie let hand of Jake and no scenes at the elevator but after that I can't go play the gina game 2. Black screen already

perqontolan2022

Nov 7, 2022
is there any way to stop or cancel the gallery when we view the scene? it took long and i had to restart the game when i want to stop viewing the scene from gallery

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Excuse my noobness :p but is this a type of click-to-move-an-80's-kind-of-character through a virtual board-game kinda game? Don't know the word for those kind of games :) (I've usually only found RPGM's to be like that with few exceptions. And don't know if there's a tag or something im missing.

Thanks for any replies

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes