Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
No mate, all routes, regardless of whether they're completed or not can complete the party. The game will simply act as if you had seen that event then when it's released you can view what you missed in the Recollection Room ^_^
How does it work though? Last time when I played it, DS cheating route ended where Lisa only observes orgy downstairs, I don't remember having any choices there, so if it skips to Jayce party end from that point, how will the game recognise what Lisa chose to do at the end, unless new option added in DS cheat where Lisa get to decide what to do after which the game will skip to JP end?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
WTH is up with the slow, unskippable title screen? Pretentious much? I go into options to adjust the volume, as I do with every game, exit out, must wait 30 seconds for the title to finish loading. Click continue to check on save files, as I usually do to see if there are any premade saves, exit out, must wait 30 seconds for title to finish loading. I spam the Enter key to try and hurry this shit up and it automatically clicks new game after the 30 second long title screen does its thing. What if this wasn't my first time playing and I wanted to click continue instead?! Then I'm presented a story that starts off with dead parents (always infuriating when the mom is dead), the dreadful "Landlady" default relationship option for your caretaker, and bad English. What a great first impression.

If the parents are dead, why does this even have the "choose your own relationship" crap that only really applies to incest. Especially when it tells you just before that that your caretaker was your dead mom's friend.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
"Orgy complete + Finale rewrite (Recollection Room also updated"
Orgy is not complete at least from the gallery. Do I need to actually play trough the whole party to see it? And if yes what choices do I need to make ?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Orgy is not complete at least from the gallery. Do I need to actually play trough the whole party to see it? And if yes what choices do I need to make ?
at the gallery can use those levers to unlock all scenes

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Living a docile and quiet life with her boyfriend Danny may not be the reserved future Lisa wishes for herself.

So its a game about a cheating slut then?

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Hey PaleGrass, i have a weird question. Is it possible in this game for the main protagonist to not get with any men other than danny, yet still bring in women to have FFM threesomes with her boyfriend i.e. danny? I'm thinking a sort of cuckquean pathing?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm doing faithful route.. and I'm getting a black screen before I enter the gona games 2... :(
Really? :eek: could you post a save mate? I tested both new routes pretty extensively, I wonder what's up with it.. :(

I won't be able to do anything until I get home later but I'll get to it as soon as I can x

is there any way to stop or cancel the gallery when we view the scene? it took long and i had to restart the game when i want to stop viewing the scene from gallery
Sadly not mate, Autorun events in RPGM can't be skipped without scripting and I'm far from a programmer lol :(

Lisa on latest updates:Oh shit
This isn't a content patch
Oh no
Sorry mate, this is what I wanted to avoid by not updating the OP but someone else did it and it got posted to the new releases page it seems ^_^

Excuse my noobness :p but is this a type of click-to-move-an-80's-kind-of-character through a virtual board-game kinda game? Don't know the word for those kind of games :) (I've usually only found RPGM's to be like that with few exceptions. And don't know if there's a tag or something im missing.

Thanks for any replies
It's like Pokemon without the Pokemon xD

How does it work though? Last time when I played it, DS cheating route ended where Lisa only observes orgy downstairs, I don't remember having any choices there, so if it skips to Jayce party end from that point, how will the game recognise what Lisa chose to do at the end, unless new option added in DS cheat where Lisa get to decide what to do after which the game will skip to JP end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WTH is up with the slow, unskippable title screen? Pretentious much? I go into options to adjust the volume, as I do with every game, exit out, must wait 30 seconds for the title to finish loading. Click continue to check on save files, as I usually do to see if there are any premade saves, exit out, must wait 30 seconds for title to finish loading. I spam the Enter key to try and hurry this shit up and it automatically clicks new game after the 30 second long title screen does its thing. What if this wasn't my first time playing and I wanted to click continue instead?! Then I'm presented a story that starts off with dead parents (always infuriating when the mom is dead), the dreadful "Landlady" default relationship option for your caretaker, and bad English. What a great first impression.

If the parents are dead, why does this even have the "choose your own relationship" crap that only really applies to incest. Especially when it tells you just before that that your caretaker was your dead mom's friend.
Yeah that's Autorun events in RPGM :( you can hold enter or space for 2x speed but it is kinda annoying. The only workaround I've come up with is if I were to make it a video with a skip on key entry to the menu opening. I'm planning to implement the first video to the game in the December patch so I'll maybe give it a shot and see if that actually works ^_^

Lisa originally referenced Sharon as "Mom" in the game despite her not being her birth Mother but due to Patreon's ruling all instances of this were replaced with whatever the user input as their relationship. I'm no longer on Patreon but it's just too much hassle to go through every event with Sharon or even those that reference her and change it all once again so that's why it's like that :)

Sorry if there's poor English in there somewhere mate, it IS actually my first and only language so that makes it pretty embarrassing xD was it during the intro?

Whoa

What part of the Orgy isn't complete mate? o.o

Living a docile and quiet life with her boyfriend Danny may not be the reserved future Lisa wishes for herself.

So its a game about a cheating slut then?
If that's what you want it to be :)

Hey PaleGrass, i have a weird question. Is it possible in this game for the main protagonist to not get with any men other than danny, yet still bring in women to have FFM threesomes with her boyfriend i.e. danny? I'm thinking a sort of cuckquean pathing?
There's nothing planned regarding cuckqueen content mate though I do love that idea - I think I have too much else going on in the game to work on another full route. If anything like this were to be implemented, it'd probably be in a character end somewhere :)

How to complete the faithfull route? I am at the party but I have no idea what to do now?
No new scenes available.
Is it definitely 3.0.4 you're playing mate? The windows links on the OP haven't been updated by the looks of things. The faithful route doesn't require anything specific to play out other than both being on the faithful route and Danny staying at the party.
If it's not working on 3.0.4 send me a save over mate and I'll get a look later on tonight <3

pls check the file uploaded tells Lisa 3.0. 2 iso
Lisa [v3.0.4]
thks
Thanks for letting everyone know mate, that's a good spot. The windows links on the OP are still hosting an old version, I have no time this morning but if you're stuck anywhere guys try downloading the 3.0.4 patch:

Gotta run! Have a great day everyone!! ^_^

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for letting everyone know mate, that's a good spot. The windows links on the OP are still hosting an old version, I have no time this morning but if you're stuck anywhere guys try downloading the 3.0.4 patch:
I think they just forgot to update Windows after they got done with Mac, it should hopefully be fixed soon :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
PaleGrass can you let people choose if they want their saves in user data folder or the inside game folder? It is a pain to get the saves in userdata in any OS.
You can make a option before the game start or in options. Because is just easier to import and export saves if they are in game's folder.
Or just do like Ren'Py and save in both userdata and game's folder, preferable in game's folder, easy to access and easy to manipulate.

Also can you fix text size, I don't know which plugin or code you are using but is just small and I can't Fix that with MTool.

Your game have a solid story and good cgs, just so much minor annoying things.

Or else I have to fix your game and post it here.

Reactions: Lac

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
PaleGrass ,you are forgetting the DM's and the ideas!!!what about joe?any chance or a lead giving him up to neon in DS cheating route?he was definitely there in the orgy where lisa is watching from balcony?....

Any chance of FFM scene with Sophie and Lisa!!I do think lisa would get dominated by girls in the sex scene with Troy/moddy?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So is (who ever is called, forgot the name) party completed yet? Still waiting for Ren'Py version... it's been ages dude.
No, it's been explained a few times, it will be 2 or 3 more updates before that is done, so it will be a long while before the Ren'Py version is updated. There are no animations or anything, so just grab it add the images to slideshow viewer and pretty much same thing :sneaky:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
PaleGrass , yes as some one said definitely vouch for lisa being cuckqueened!!but I don't think Danny would work out...what about troy ?/moddy I do think after certain sex escapades troy would definitely use lisa in fffm threesomes often...or what about Byron who showed her interest and later lisa realising it!

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
No, it's been explained a few times, it will be 2 or 3 more updates before that is done, so it will be a long while before the Ren'Py version is updated. There are no animations or anything, so just grab it add the images to slideshow viewer and pretty much same thing :sneaky:
Longest party ever.

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes