nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Hi. Does anyone have rpgm save file end of 2.7 for Mac. I have been waiting over year and a half update for renpy version so might as well try the rpgm version because I can't wait any longer. So please help me...

Reactions: giancarlo2

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I personally love the low and slow type routes because the payoff is so much better :)
I think the speed of the routes is great so far. It also gives the game a plot.
I'm already looking forward to the next update. :)
Hopefully there will be an option to stay with Danny in the future.
I like how believable Lisa's guilty conscience towards him is. Unfortunately, that's not the case in most games.
And... no Danny... no cheating... no guilty conscience.
I hope Lisa doesn't just turn into a boring whore who lets anyone fuck her. :unsure:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Asked and answered over a hundred times... which you'd know if you would show just the teeniest amount of initiative and used this magical feature.

View attachment 4158725
and wich magical words you will use....and sometimes not everyone have the time to search for it with so many games are in develoment...and no is not lazyness at least for me ...the search options doesnt have a feature that you can tranlslate to other language so even for some one who english is something common[not talking about someone fluid or that is his language]or like me someone who have so many gramaticals erors that i dont have the time to be ashame for ....unless there is someone else that have the time to try to being polite and fair enough to contribute to enlarge my knowledge....

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
and wich magical words you will use....and sometimes not everyone have the time to search for it with so many games are in develoment...and no is not lazyness at least for me ...the search options doesnt have a feature that you can tranlslate to other language so even for some one who english is something common[not talking about someone fluid or that is his language]or like me someone who have so many gramaticals erors that i dont have the time to be ashame for ....unless there is someone else that have the time to try to being polite and fair enough to contribute to enlarge my knowledge....

one of best translator. and i have in firefox option translate add all site for language

- TWP - Translate web pages - try it :)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Tutor Post: Aoife Wrapped up and almost finished Luca.

Helloooooo!

At long last Aoife's routes are both finally finished. I haven't done a final count but there's something like 100 CGs devoted to this long string of events. I have also started the initial RPGM work on this event and might add a few extra CGs in the pre-event just to break up the sprite stuff, the eventing for this will take a while because it's quite long so I wanted to get a wee start on it.
The "Romantic" section of the scene was cut in half because I think I was getting a little ahead of myself with how explicit the scene was, I know that seems odd in a game like this but Aoife's content has to be taken slow as it continues for the entirety of the game if you so choose it.

View attachment 4158209
Unrelated scene but have some topless Lisa in place of any Aoife imagery xD

Now with that huge chunk outta the way I set my sights on Luca! When loading the old Luca sets, the date was October 2021 which is really quite depressing that this optional hasn't had any attention in three years but hopefully I can make it up to those patiently waiting for Luca content in the coming updates :)

So how's it gonna work.. It requires Lisa to have Confidence 3 so Jayce's Party needs to be completed, it also requires 5 fitness so basically all current content for fitness. The events themselves continue Luca's training over the course of multiple returns, this will, at the end of this batch, change Luca's appearance in game slightly for anyone that's followed this route in particular and lead to the beginning of Luca's sexual content.
The events will function similarly to Marcus' planning events at Albiss if you can recall that far back xD

-Initial event
-Quick event 1/3
-Quick event 2/3
-Quick event 3/3
-Goal complete
-****** Event

View attachment 4158212
A well-earned rest. All of the CGs leading to this event are finished.

Much like Aoife's content, this again is a slow starter route. I feel just a SLIGHT hint of guilt in creating these slower routes but I'm not sure why, I personally love the low and slow type routes because the payoff is so much better :) no penetrative sex or anything close just yet but it's on the tracks now at least ^_^

I've got the first section of this event completed, I've also finished the training CGs, the last thing for Luca's content is the actual "event" event which is already well underway so that'll be nice to tick off the checklist!

View attachment 4158216
A little pudginess off the face, rounder shoulders, definition in pectorals.

So this is the before and after Luca versions. Weight dropped from the face, neck and stomach, shoulders rounded slightly and widened, some definition in the pectorals, etc. It's subtle but there will be at least another 2 "upgrades" to Luca's appearance as the route continues so while this one might be slight, the difference between base Luca and final Luca will be quite noticeable and so as not to have a huge change overnight, this is how it's to be progressed. I don't want to do more than 4 total because Luca does appear in the game's core story and making more than 4 variants for that seems a little over the top even if his appearances are few ^_^
His "final form" isn't a body builder or anything like that but he will look more aesthetic :)

View attachment 4158218
Massage this? xD

I did a little more work on the Troy scene, it's nearing completion. The erotic scene itself will be between 50-60CGs total then it just leaves the Mod Shop and the drastic amount of Exhibitionist stuff to do to wrap up everything that's "important" I suppose! ^_^

So all in all, lots done this week. Maybe I can even wrap up Luca's final event at the start of next week and then finish all Rubbins' content throughout the rest of the week though I still have to do Troy's minis but they shouldn't take too much time :)

I am away for this weekend, I'll be back on Monday evening but I hope you're all happy, healthy and well fed lol! Have an amazing weekend everyone!!

Talk soon <3 :)) xo

//pG

View attachment 4158223
Cant wait for this update =D=D=D

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Tutor Post: Aoife Wrapped up and almost finished Luca.

Helloooooo!

At long last Aoife's routes are both finally finished. I haven't done a final count but there's something like 100 CGs devoted to this long string of events. I have also started the initial RPGM work on this event and might add a few extra CGs in the pre-event just to break up the sprite stuff, the eventing for this will take a while because it's quite long so I wanted to get a wee start on it.
The "Romantic" section of the scene was cut in half because I think I was getting a little ahead of myself with how explicit the scene was, I know that seems odd in a game like this but Aoife's content has to be taken slow as it continues for the entirety of the game if you so choose it.

View attachment 4158209
Unrelated scene but have some topless Lisa in place of any Aoife imagery xD

Now with that huge chunk outta the way I set my sights on Luca! When loading the old Luca sets, the date was October 2021 which is really quite depressing that this optional hasn't had any attention in three years but hopefully I can make it up to those patiently waiting for Luca content in the coming updates :)

So how's it gonna work.. It requires Lisa to have Confidence 3 so Jayce's Party needs to be completed, it also requires 5 fitness so basically all current content for fitness. The events themselves continue Luca's training over the course of multiple returns, this will, at the end of this batch, change Luca's appearance in game slightly for anyone that's followed this route in particular and lead to the beginning of Luca's sexual content.
The events will function similarly to Marcus' planning events at Albiss if you can recall that far back xD

-Initial event
-Quick event 1/3
-Quick event 2/3
-Quick event 3/3
-Goal complete
-****** Event

View attachment 4158212
A well-earned rest. All of the CGs leading to this event are finished.

Much like Aoife's content, this again is a slow starter route. I feel just a SLIGHT hint of guilt in creating these slower routes but I'm not sure why, I personally love the low and slow type routes because the payoff is so much better :) no penetrative sex or anything close just yet but it's on the tracks now at least ^_^

I've got the first section of this event completed, I've also finished the training CGs, the last thing for Luca's content is the actual "event" event which is already well underway so that'll be nice to tick off the checklist!

View attachment 4158216
A little pudginess off the face, rounder shoulders, definition in pectorals.

So this is the before and after Luca versions. Weight dropped from the face, neck and stomach, shoulders rounded slightly and widened, some definition in the pectorals, etc. It's subtle but there will be at least another 2 "upgrades" to Luca's appearance as the route continues so while this one might be slight, the difference between base Luca and final Luca will be quite noticeable and so as not to have a huge change overnight, this is how it's to be progressed. I don't want to do more than 4 total because Luca does appear in the game's core story and making more than 4 variants for that seems a little over the top even if his appearances are few ^_^
His "final form" isn't a body builder or anything like that but he will look more aesthetic :)

View attachment 4158218
Massage this? xD

I did a little more work on the Troy scene, it's nearing completion. The erotic scene itself will be between 50-60CGs total then it just leaves the Mod Shop and the drastic amount of Exhibitionist stuff to do to wrap up everything that's "important" I suppose! ^_^

So all in all, lots done this week. Maybe I can even wrap up Luca's final event at the start of next week and then finish all Rubbins' content throughout the rest of the week though I still have to do Troy's minis but they shouldn't take too much time :)

I am away for this weekend, I'll be back on Monday evening but I hope you're all happy, healthy and well fed lol! Have an amazing weekend everyone!!

Talk soon <3 :)) xo

//pG

View attachment 4158223
Hey PG, love the progress... btw, whats the tentative on the JP danny stays cheating, cuck and Jayce routes? Only asking this because the Renpy won't be updated unless the entire Jayce Party event is completed...

and also Im trying out DAZ so please can you give me the morphs settings for LISA?

Cheers mate and enjoy your weekend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rheeza

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
Hey PG, love the progress... btw, whats the tentative on the JP danny stays cheating, cuck and Jayce routes? Only asking this because the Renpy won't be updated unless the entire Jayce Party event is completed...

and also Im trying out DAZ so please can you give me the morphs settings for LISA?

Cheers mate and enjoy your weekend!!!

Update will be in December i believe r8 when will be the release date early or end of the december

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Lisa-PALEGRASS-3.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes