PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is somebody maybe able to help me out with my save file?
I feel like something is not working correctly. I found an old folder with 2.70 and when I open the save file, Lisa is wearing the gym bra & shorts and I have Paul in my quest log.

When I now install 2.90, i can't seem to wear the gym bra &shorts outfit and Paul is no longer in the quest log. Am I missing something? How can I get the party scenes started?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Paul is no longer in the quest log. Am I missing something?
Unfortunately, you seem to have played an older version of Lisa where Paul was still part of the playable content. Some crap happened a year or so back that essentially forced PaleGrass to torpedo(cut off) a few "extreme" elements of the game and Paul's arc was one of them.

If you still have a save where you didn't trigger any of the Paul's content, you might want to pick off from there. Better yet, just start from the beginning if you want to refresh your memory about the game, but I'd understand if you don't want to go through it all again.

For more info as to what happened, you can check out PG's reply about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-11411438

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Is somebody maybe able to help me out with my save file?
I feel like something is not working correctly. I found an old folder with 2.70 and when I open the save file, Lisa is wearing the gym bra & shorts and I have Paul in my quest log.

When I now install 2.90, i can't seem to wear the gym bra &shorts outfit and Paul is no longer in the quest log. Am I missing something? How can I get the party scenes started?
Paul content was removed (about a year ago) and the game code was rewritten to reflect that so saves made before it was removed no longer work.

Reactions: PalmFace

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Any heros in the house :)
Can you please share over personal dm ? (would love to support the dev but cant budget it being a student-the exchange ratesdo not help as well)

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Unfortunately, you seem to have played an older version of Lisa where Paul was still part of the playable content. Some crap happened a year or so back that essentially forced PaleGrass to torpedo(cut off) a few "extreme" elements of the game and Paul's arc was one of them.

If you still have a save where you didn't trigger any of the Paul's content, you might want to pick off from there. Better yet, just start from the beginning if you want to refresh your memory about the game, but I'd understand if you don't want to go through it all again.

For more info as to what happened, you can check out PG's reply about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-11411438
redharvest1 Thanks both of you :) Guess I'll have to start over and enjoy the game from the beginning again - what a shame ;)

Reactions: Am2112897

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Paul content was removed (about a year ago) and the game code was rewritten to reflect that so saves made before it was removed no longer work.
The saves were mine and I had deleted the post because it no longer fit, but the moderator put it back in his name, so only he can remove it.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
So......... Who has played the latest patch - "The Party Event"?. Is the entire party event over and does it conclude all the routes?

And what are the other added scenes implemented that happens after the party event?

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
So......... Who has played the latest patch - "The Party Event"?. Is the entire party event over and does it conclude all the routes?

And what are the other added scenes implemented that happens after the party event?

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool: :D
It does not. The current alpha patch covers most of the Danny Leaves > Orgy-scene, with some scenes being slightly unfinished, but will be released in the beta.

There is still the cheating and cuckold-scenes to be done, which, according to PG, was meant to happen over the next two patches, as he'd like to get a move on with content back in Renshire - but he might skip Jayce's Party for one patch, so he can go ahead with the exhibtionism route. Meaning an end to Jayce's Party content is hypothetically 3 patches out.

There is other content such as Byron, Marcus, Rubbins > RLD, Gina and Aiofee stuff.

Last edited:

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
It does not. The current alpha patch covers most of the Danny Leaves > Orgy-scene, with some scenes being slightly unfinished, but will be released in the beta.

There is still the cheating and cuckold-scenes to be done, which, according to PG, will likely happen over the next two patches, as he'd like to get a move on with content back in Renshire.

There is other content such as Byron, Marcus, Rubbins > RLD, Gina and Aiofee stuff.
Are you saying that the now released 3.0 doesn't end the party?! Even though it took 6 months? It doesn't make sense to me.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Are you saying that the now released 3.0 doesn't end the party?! Even though it took 6 months? It doesn't make sense to me.
He slightly slowed down working on the party and worked on other things to stay sane and start chapter 3.
Yes it took 6 months but PG delivers quality and is a 1 man show, so ofc it takes time.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
It ends the party depending on if you're on 'shared' or 'orgy' route - meaning you can get back to Renshire - but no, cuckold and cheating routes are not yet done.

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
He slightly slowed down working on the party and worked on other things to stay sane and start chapter 3.
Yes it took 6 months but PG delivers quality and is a 1 man show, so ofc it takes time.
The question is, did he end the party in at least one of the paths? And if so, which path? Also is there more content and do we know what content is in this update?

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

There is still the cheating and cuckold-scenes to be done, which, according to PG, was meant to happen over the next two patches, as he'd like to get a move on with content back in Renshire - but he might skip Jayce's Party for one patch, so he can go ahead with the exhibtionism route. Meaning an end to Jayce's Party content is hypothetically 3 patches out.

Ok so therefore, as long as the party isn't finished... the Renpy wont be updated :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: nimsen

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
problems opening on Mac - ran the chmod in terminal to launch the application then the app just sits in the dock and the game window never opens. I've cleared my security settings as well. any recommendations? had the same issue with 2.82 update

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Meaning an end to Jayce's Party content is hypothetically 3 patches out.
Ah dang, this is what I was checking to see about as I know the person that does the renpy port is waiting for that to be done before updating. No use expecting it any time soon then.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes