VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version:

Made by me with the Ren'py SDK from the Windows version. It's not official.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
that's really not bad damn short but not bad nice ideas for example that the eyes blink the rock blowing in the wind and the sexesenen are not bad a bit more could have s but be quite good but how are you? is that the end? and how awesome it would have been who mom comes to it and angry calls what

that should and the two think oh schitt we are on the ass and then mom comes closer to lisa's ass spanking red and strips naked and says that kind of beschweißst to say that she can do with and then it really starts with a threesome

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I didn't play the game, but Lisa gets pregnant? She's going to get a down-syndrome baby if so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't play the game, but Lisa gets pregnant? She's going to get a down-syndrome baby if so.
It is just a game and a work of fiction so there is no down-syndrome in game of fiction.

The only thing I wish for is more Kissing like they do on the bed in DS's game and a better looking pregnant body for Lisa.

If this is a first try it is very well made.

Thanks for take it to this very special day for Lisa and Max.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality relating to chromosomes not segregating properly during meiosis. The blood-relation of the parents has absolutely zero bearing on that. Incest does not cause Down's Syndrome.

More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all. A single instance, or even 3 or 4 (son/parent/grandparent/great-grandparent), will not likely cause birth defects. This used to be widely known. For example, for animal breeders (dogs/horses/etc), it was common to breed a pair of siblings with good blood 3 or 4 times before bringing in a new blood line. Only recently have reputable breeders stopped doing that solely because of stigma based on misinformation. (Buyers don't want "incest babies")

Like most facets of our sexual culture, the truth is buried deep beneath what busy-bodies want you to believe. There is nothing wrong with incest outside of an individual's moral standpoint (which we all have a right to, of course), and the only reports of birth-defects directly related to incest are in isolated villages/families/compounds that don't have access to outside bloodlines for over a century. It never happens anymore. Deep down, people know that, which is why they're always willing to "take the risk" - because they've never seen an incest-related birth defect in real life.

Aug 22, 2017
You played from a link in a fan art thread, I just made the thread now since nobody had warned me about said link :pokerFace:
Makes sense, but then maybe not set the "Release Date" as today, when it was actually released a month ago. Because that's my main information to go by whether I played a thing (in its latest version) already.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality relating to chromosomes not segregating properly during meiosis. The blood-relation of the parents has absolutely zero bearing on that. Incest does not cause Down's Syndrome.

More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all. A single instance, or even 3 or 4 (son/parent/grandparent/great-grandparent), will not likely cause birth defects. This used to be widely known. For example, for animal breeders (dogs/horses/etc), it was common to breed a pair of siblings with good blood 3 or 4 times before bringing in a new blood line. Only recently have reputable breeders stopped doing that solely because of stigma based on misinformation.

Like most facets of our sexual culture, the truth is buried deep beneath what busy-bodies want you to believe. There is nothing wrong with incest other than an individual's moral standpoint, and the only reports of birth-defects directly related to incest are in isolated villages/families/compounds that don't have access to outside bloodlines for over a century. It never happens anymore. Deep down, people know that, which is why they're always willing to "take the risk" - because they've never seen an incest-related birth defect in real life.

You beat me to it with regards to your comments about Down's Syndrome.

But to add to your comments, the information in this link should help to "educate" people too.

What is the cause of Down syndrome?
1. The cause of Down syndrome is unknown.

• In a process called non-disjunction, the two copies of chromosome 21 fail to separate during formation of the egg, resulting in an egg with two copies of the chromosome. When this egg is fertilized, the resulting baby ends up with three copies of chromosome 21 in each of its cells. The cause of this non-disjunction remains unknown.
2. The chance of having a baby with Down syndrome increases with the mother’s age; however, about half of babies born with Down syndrome are born to mothers under 35 years old simply because more young women are having babies.

3. Down syndrome has nothing to do with race, nationality, socioeconomic status, religion, or anything the mother or father did during pregnancy.

4. There is NO correlation between incest and Down syndrome.

5. Between two and four percent of the time, a person is born with Mosaic translocation Down syndrome (mDs) whereby some but not all of the cells have an extra copy of the 21st chromosome and the other cells are not affected. Translocation happens when a piece of chromosome 21 becomes attached to another chromosome during cell division.

In the case of hereditary Translocation Down syndrome (a rare one to two percent of all people with Down syndrome), an extra chromosome 21 is inherited from one of the parents.

shazdeh

Sep 3, 2017

More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all. A single instance, or even 3 or 4 (son/parent/grandparent/great-grandparent), will not likely cause birth defects. This used to be widely known. For example, for animal breeders (dogs/horses/etc), it was common to breed a pair of siblings with good blood 3 or 4 times before bringing in a new blood line. Only recently have reputable breeders stopped doing that solely because of stigma based on misinformation. (Buyers don't want "incest babies")

Like most facets of our sexual culture, the truth is buried deep beneath what busy-bodies want you to believe. There is nothing wrong with incest other than an individual's moral standpoint, and the only reports of birth-defects directly related to incest are in isolated villages/families/compounds that don't have access to outside bloodlines for over a century. It never happens anymore. Deep down, people know that, which is why they're always willing to "take the risk" - because they've never seen an incest-related birth defect in real life.
Well you say that but, my aunt married her cousin (it happens a lot around here) and two (out of three) of her kids are... mentally challenged. So, there is some truth to that?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
As for positions, having to start with missionary instead of cowgirl makes less sense, in the real world cowgirl is a solid first position for a virgin; it allows her to determine her own speed and angle, and gives her the most control and least anxiety. But a new twist on Ren'py for me with actual "touching" to progress the story. Short but interesting.

Reactions: HB38

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Well you say that but, my aunt married her cousin (it happens a lot around here) and two (out of three) of her kids are... mentally challenged. So, there is some truth to that?
Read my post (#37) above this one, there's a link in it. Take a look, as that should help you with regards to your comment.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes