VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
That has to be one of the corniest and worst stories I've experienced. So bad I don't even know if there is a funny side. On the plus side Max did finally get to fuck Lisa.

I'm not sure whether to thank you or slap you with a used condom.x'D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality relating to chromosomes not segregating properly during meiosis. The blood-relation of the parents has absolutely zero bearing on that. Incest does not cause Down's Syndrome.

More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all. A single instance, or even 3 or 4 (son/parent/grandparent/great-grandparent), will not likely cause birth defects. This used to be widely known. For example, for animal breeders (dogs/horses/etc), it was common to breed a pair of siblings with good blood 3 or 4 times before bringing in a new blood line. Only recently have reputable breeders stopped doing that solely because of stigma based on misinformation. (Buyers don't want "incest babies")

Like most facets of our sexual culture, the truth is buried deep beneath what busy-bodies want you to believe. There is nothing wrong with incest outside of an individual's moral standpoint (which we all have a right to, of course), and the only reports of birth-defects directly related to incest are in isolated villages/families/compounds that don't have access to outside bloodlines for over a century. It never happens anymore. Deep down, people know that, which is why they're always willing to "take the risk" - because they've never seen an incest-related birth defect in real life.
brb going to... talk with my sister

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I swear to god, the base game has more mods/fan-games that it has actual content.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
excellent,thank you:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Play it some times ago, really enjoy it ! +with the animation it's awesome, hope the creator will continue

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That first screenshot tells me this has more sex than the whole of BB.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
That has to be one of the corniest and worst stories I've experienced. So bad I don't even know if there is a funny side. On the plus side Max did finally get to fuck Lisa.

I'm not sure whether to thank you or slap you with a used condom.x'D
I would love to see this content but with max`s mom, Ann
Completed?
To help go check out the original and subsequent posts by @Mobum in the thread
Hi everybody..

I made a short renpy based fan-game which is called.. "Lisa's special day", LSD in short.
I am planning to make my own game in the near future, so I wanted to test my skills I learned so far (with my favorite characters).

Even though it is very short and a bit shy to call it a game, but I put quiet a lot of effort on it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was making it. I used side images from the original BB but as I did not intend to make money out of this so I expect DS's understanding on this.. :)

View attachment 74641 View attachment 74643 View attachment 74644

Here's the mega link for download

If you like it, pls leave a comment..
But if you don't like it, just delete the game and never say anything, as I am mentally fragile :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
pregnancy fetish is a mystery to me.
fertilized women are annoying, become fat and lazy and costs a lot of money
I don't understand the fetish of some people who make posts on forums about fetishes they don't get.
Somehow this is quickly becoming the most popular fetish around here.

Now all we we need is a game with this fetish so people with this fetish have sometime to do so we can get back to discussing games instead.

The game was short but sweet.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
two bad i can never download it.its a rar hhh why cant anything be a siple zip anymore thay haft to use a rar that dosent download ever sersly theres nothing more usless then a rar opener but zip works every single time

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I came here and downloaded this because more Lisa is always good.
The world needs Lisa.

But the pregnancy ?
Definitely not my thing, more so with my pure (yeah, well...) Lisa :confounded:

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes