VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Incest pregnancy can be completely normal. Incest = Bad child is as big myth as a Smoking = Cancer.

Incest makes it a higher chance to get a "slower" child just like smoking makes it a higher changes to get lung cancer. Neither are the cause and effects aren't there 100% of the time.
Incest doesn't increase the "chance to get a "slower" child", it just means that two people that are related will have similar genetic sequences and therefore children from both will have less genetic diversity, raising the chances of genetic defects. For example, someone is prone to an allergy and another person isn't, their child will have less chance of developing that allergy than two people that do. People with more genetic diversity have a greater pool of variance and less chance of passing on inherited flaws to their progeny.

But yes, it is just a higher risk of birth defects when limiting the parents to one gene pool. Not guaranteed bad but it could be.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Incest doesn't increase the "chance to get a "slower" child", it just means that two people that are related will have similar genetic sequences and therefore children from both will have less genetic diversity, raising the chances of genetic defects. For example, someone is prone to an allergy and another person isn't, their child will have less chance of developing that allergy than two people that do. People with more genetic diversity have a greater pool of variance and less chance of passing on inherited flaws to their progeny.

But yes, it is just a higher risk of birth defects when limiting the parents to one gene pool. Not guaranteed bad but it could be.
You literally said the same thing I did with fancier words because I guess looking smart is srs business on the internet.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Come on guys, this is not a science forum, it's F95 you are in. :)

Incest relationship may cause birth defect genetically, but not digitally.

I'm in health industry. Trust me. ;)

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Incest pregnancy can be completely normal. Incest = Bad child is as big myth as a Smoking = Cancer.

Incest makes it a higher chance to get a "slower" child just like smoking makes it a higher changes to get lung cancer. Neither are the cause and effects aren't there 100% of the time.
As far as I've heard, inbreeding generally takes a couple of generations before it generally becomes a noticeable issue. Then, it gets pretty bad pretty quick. Smoking isn't a great comparison, because it always messes up your lungs (even if it results in cancer less often than highschool health would have you think).

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
that was surprisingly good. someone needs to take BB project away from DS its a waste that he put it on hold

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
Are you also still using floppy disks and lamenting the disappearance of floppy readers from computers?
Also, .rar don't download? What does that even mean?

Everything and their mother can extract .rar nowadays, except the stock extractor on W98 or something.
Hell, you can even use WinRAR trial edition, since it never expires anyway.
................you dont know what dosent download means?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
7 z
7zip never works ether just zip
I have been using a cracked version of WinRAR 4.12 for a decade or so and never had an archive issue. I don't see why these other programs can't get their shit together.

Sep 21, 2017
inzest is wincest!:FeelsGoodMan: we need moar games like this! I wish there was someone who'd make a crossover of DMD, parental love, big brother and shit...you know just for the heck of it:tf:

Reactions: pmmddb

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I've yet to find an archive that 7zip doesn't "just work" with, as far as zip & rar files go (odd archive types like rpa sure...but not zip & rar). I've found it makes smaller zips & rars than even WinZip & WinRAR can manage. Even when everyone else says it doesn't work...it does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This game really freaked me out with the whole eye blinking idea..."Big Brother is watching me!" lol
Hopefully DS doesn't get some sort of copyright hair across his butt about this alternative scene / game, it's awesome and maybe we'll get more like it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

You should probably use a better analogy than claiming that smoking doesn't raise the risk of getting lung cancer.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Even after all the spanking, cam shows with her and her sister, the 947 bj`s and even the 889 times up the ass, i always wanted her virginity, so thanks for the upload. Cute little game.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
this was a really fast episode but fun are there any other games after big brother?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes