VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If Lisa gives birth to a girl with downs, will later incest result in a kid with double-downs?
First, downs is not caused by incest.
2nd it takes many steps of brother/sister father/daughter pregnancy to even start to have problems.

1st set have 2 babies male and female and this set have 2 babies male and female and then this set have kids is where the problems "may" and I repeat "may" start but it normally takes 2 or 3 more times for actual birth effects to happen.
Its only modern man that changed the way we view incest today.

Jan 14, 2018
2nd it takes many steps of brother/sister father/daughter pregnancy to even start to have problems.

1st set have 2 babies male and female and this set have 2 babies male and female and then this set have kids is where the problems "may" and I repeat "may" start but it normally takes 2 or 3 more times for actual birth effects to happen.
I might not have been entirely serious in my last post.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
this was a really fast episode but fun are there any other games after big brother?
ive done a review video of this game on my channel

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
it was super fast finished actually bit disappointing hopefully they can build it bigger to become just like big brother

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017

Unless both parents are carrying faulty recessive genes. There are a lot more about now than before due to modern healthcare and improved incomes.

For example, Brother and Sister both carry the recessive gene for cystic fibrosis. Any child they have has a 25% chance of getting that life threatening and life altering condition. Same with any other genetic illness.

Also you seem to be forgetting that 1st Degree Incest is not natural. (by that I mean any relation that shares 50% of genetic material).

Go look it up, animals and plants in nature have built in mechanisms to avoid this close a relationaship.
Dogs don't count because we artificially breed them, as with any other domestic stock. But they try and avoid it these days because it has a high chance of producing problems.

Yes really bad defects do take a few generations to become problematic, but it is not as acceptable as you think, and it is not a social construct of the human mind/mass morality.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What a shit is that? -.- Wasnt even worth to download or even play it...
it was super fast finished actually bit disappointing hopefully they can build it bigger to become just like big brother
That is all that is needed, it was Lisa day to lose her virginity and showing 7 months later the effect of that day and several months later the baby was born.
That's all this is and nothing else is needed.
It would have been better if DarkSilver would have finish the game but I doubt he will ever touch it again.

This was just a fan made mini game to help those who was waiting just for this day to happen and its crap for DS to stop working on this game when he had other sites to place it on and still make money with it.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality relating to chromosomes not segregating properly during meiosis. The blood-relation of the parents has absolutely zero bearing on that. Incest does not cause Down's Syndrome.

More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all. A single instance, or even 3 or 4 (son/parent/grandparent/great-grandparent), will not likely cause birth defects. This used to be widely known. For example, for animal breeders (dogs/horses/etc), it was common to breed a pair of siblings with good blood 3 or 4 times before bringing in a new blood line. Only recently have reputable breeders stopped doing that solely because of stigma based on misinformation. (Buyers don't want "incest babies")

Like most facets of our sexual culture, the truth is buried deep beneath what busy-bodies want you to believe. There is nothing wrong with incest outside of an individual's moral standpoint (which we all have a right to, of course), and the only reports of birth-defects directly related to incest are in isolated villages/families/compounds that don't have access to outside bloodlines for over a century. It never happens anymore. Deep down, people know that, which is why they're always willing to "take the risk" - because they've never seen an incest-related birth defect in real life.
>More importantly, it takes about 6 generations of consistent inbreeding before any abnormalities show up at all.

This bit isn't accurate. It depends on the relatedness of the individuals. The rate of recessive disease appearance (of some sort, not necessarily always catastrophic) is pretty high for children of full sibs. See . However, the rate of birth defects among children of cartoon siblings is zero. It is also true that Trisomy 21 risk is not one of the particular risks of consanguinity (allowing for the exception of Robertsonian translocations).

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Considering the amount of discussion on the birth defect or down syndrome, I assume there are so many people out there with that fetish... Eew.. :)

BTW I am working on a new fan-made game about Ann and Kira's schooldays.. It is planned to be a bit longer than LSD. Meet young Ann below.. She is quiet nervous after being spanked..
a13.png

Reactions: General F. Apper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Considering the amount of discussion on the birth defect or down syndrome, I assume there are so many people out there with that fetish... Eew.. :)

BTW I am working on a new fan-made game about Ann and Kira's schooldays.. It is planned to be a bit longer than LSD. Meet young Ann below.. She is quiet nervous after being spanked..
View attachment 83342
Its the taboo'ness (made up word) of it that brings players to play incest games.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017

View attachment 83342
In games, sort of a titillating taboo. In real life (at least for full sibs), most often rape. I agree with 'Eew', but running around hacking up people with a sword is also Eew in real life, but potentially fun in games...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Its the taboo'ness (made up word) of it that brings players to play incest games.
I don't know if it's like that for everyone, but that's how it is for me. It's got this naughty stigma attached. The father/daughter thing is even sexier to me because I like them young. (but not too young). I have a sister. There is absolutely nothing sexy about them, or growing up with them. They teach you early on that women are just as disgusting as guys. But, I find incest involving a good looking girl that I, personally, am not related to pretty hot.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

215303j

Well you say that but, my aunt married her cousin (it happens a lot around here) and two (out of three) of her kids are... mentally challenged. So, there is some truth to that?
There can multiple reasons for being mentally challenged. Down's syndrome is one of them, but as Down's syndrome also has physical characteristics, it will be a clear cause. Other forms of mental / cognitive problems can be much more difficult to diagnose or find a cause for. For instance, a short period of oxygen deprevation during birth can happen without anybody noticing it, but can make a child mentally handicapped.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes