VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You should buy a better dictionary if you think that is what I said.
No offense but that's exactly what you're implying. That it's a myth.

I'm sorry if your handling of the english language is too poor to realize it, but that's the cold, hard truth of it.

hikaborn

Mar 29, 2018
i only get 19 oppurtunuties . not 22 . and the lovers its just lisa and alice , dude this game its so difficult

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay... wtf was that?
As development of BB has been officially suspended, Max got extremely bored after doing the same things everyday. So he seeks breakthrough in relationship with Lisa..
To understand this you must play BB from start to finish on 1 of 2 Lisa GF route and then and only then will you understand what this is.

Now if you are just one of the trolls here then bugger off but if not here is the link to BB:

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I took a mac renpy and ran it in windows, so you can do the same in reverse..

EX: Dreams of Desire Episode 11
-------------------------------------
The folders
Code:
'game\' & 'renpy\'
and the files
Code:
'DreamsofDesireEP11.py' & 'DreamsofDesireEP11.sh'
found in
in
Code:
DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-100-mac\DreamsOfDesireEP11.app\Contents\Resources\autorun
are the same files found within the root folder of the windows version (minus the 'lib\' folder and the game executable)

My original plan was to take the new game and renpy folder from the mac verison (pc version for you) and place it in an older version of DoD (or any game TBH) folder (obviously deleting old 'game\' and 'python\' folders just to be safe) but then I got to thinking about the renpy sdk... it's a small download, and i just put the contents of the mac verisons autorun folder inside a newly created folder in the root folder of the renpy sdk and it detected it and worked fine. Also detected old saves in the %APPDATA% folder (oh yeah, you're on a stupid mac... well whatever you people use).. worked fine.

oh and I did this because PC version was downloading on mega @ ~100 Kb/s and the mac version was @ ~15 Mb/s

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
No offense but that's exactly what you're implying. That it's a myth.

I'm sorry if your handling of the english language is too poor to realize it, but that's the cold, hard truth of it.
Incest makes it a higher chance to get a "slower" child just like smoking makes it a higher changes to get lung cancer. Neither are the cause and effects aren't there 100% of the time.
You should probably use a better analogy than claiming that smoking doesn't raise the risk of getting lung cancer.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I literally said that it highers the risk and you said that I said that it doesn't.

I really suggest opening Oxford Dictionaries next time you try being a smartass.
Its time to cool all the shit, its just a game and not real life.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, there we have it... the scene that Dark Silver didn't provide us... only better than he would have done, complete with the animations that he refused to provide. Nicely done!

Reactions: Darkaura and a1fox3

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I literally said that it highers the risk and you said that I said that it doesn't.

I really suggest opening Oxford Dictionaries next time you try being a smartass.
The last time I cracked a dictionary I was 6 and playing a game in English when I hardly knew a word of it (not my native language). I think we're past that.

The point I was making, and the point you clearly missed, is that your first post implied something you didn't intend. Even though your literal meaning was not that smoking didn't lead to lung cancer, that's what you implied. You do know about implications, right? They're the meaning behind the words. Like how I can say "the sky looks blue today", implying the weather is good rather than just pointing out the color of the sky.

When you reposted it you emphasized a different part of it, the part you actually meant to say. Hence my much better reply. It was actually a compliment to you that you understood. Perhaps I overestimated your comprehension.

I think we're done with this class in English 101 though. The student that doesn't want to learn will never learn. Feel free to rage at me however much you require to let out your inner child (aka Trump) and I promise I won't reply.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
The last time I cracked a dictionary I was 6 and playing a game in English when I hardly knew a word of it (not my native language). I think we're past that.

The point I was making, and the point you clearly missed, is that your first post implied something you didn't intend. Even though your literal meaning was not that smoking didn't lead to lung cancer, that's what you implied. You do know about implications, right? They're the meaning behind the words. Like how I can say "the sky looks blue today", implying the weather is good rather than just pointing out the color of the sky.

When you reposted it you emphasized a different part of it, the part you actually meant to say. Hence my much better reply. It was actually a compliment to you that you understood. Perhaps I overestimated your comprehension.

I think we're done with this class in English 101 though. The student that doesn't want to learn will never learn. Feel free to rage at me however much you require to let out your inner child (aka Trump) and I promise I won't reply.
My post didn't imply anything that I didn't write, it was clear as day. If my post implied that smoking doesn't higher the risk then my whole post would have been pointless, the whole point was that Incest and Smoking higher risks and aren't the cause of their miss fortunes. If I implied the opposite about smoking my whole post wouldn't have made any sense.

Incest = Higher Risk and Smoking = Higher Risk.

Just admit already that your English isn't up to bar, you are backpedaling hard now, talking about me implying different things when my post was clear as a day. The sky analogy was really bad.

Reactions: voidzone247

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Do you have other BB fan game recommendations?
I haven't played it, but there is a popular BB fan game called Game Legends as I have understood they are making more fan games of other games eventually.

The writer of this game thinks he is Stephen King of erotic games.

Reactions: General F. Apper

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
To be honest, I never understood why people liked Big Brother so much other than the visuals. The story started out unique but when he got rid of the Eric angle, I completely lost interest. It turned from an intriguing story about how to save your family from Eric into just another dating sim.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes