VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
two bad i can never download it.its a rar hhh why cant anything be a siple zip anymore thay haft to use a rar that dosent download ever sersly theres nothing more usless then a rar opener but zip works every single time
Download 7Zip, or Bandizip, or whatever archiver that was made in this century.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
two bad i can never download it.its a rar hhh why cant anything be a siple zip anymore thay haft to use a rar that dosent download ever sersly theres nothing more usless then a rar opener but zip works every single time
Are you also still using floppy disks and lamenting the disappearance of floppy readers from computers?
Also, .rar don't download? What does that even mean?

Everything and their mother can extract .rar nowadays, except the stock extractor on W98 or something.
Hell, you can even use WinRAR trial edition, since it never expires anyway.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
The Woman give you with a child the greatest gift you can have in your life and that is your answer?
I hope no woman in this world is stupid enough to ever take you!
It would seem you missed the "fetish" part.
It does make a difference.

Anyway, it always turns sour when people start dissing fetishes, as the fetish-fetishists don't take well being questioned.

Let's carry on.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

cully

Sep 28, 2017
I enjoyed this, short but so very sweet. Lisa is so luscious. Found only 1 error, when Lisa is doing cowgirl and you click 'faster' a second time you get an error.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is basically a very short fan tribute game to the makers of Big Brother... There are player punishment dead ends, which I found odd for such a short game... I went ahead and posted a review...

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
I'm not always on board with the pregnancy fetish, I mean i like it but it's gets a little old after a while. Here however it kind of worked. Part of me was thinking it was messed up that they're siblings and then the other part realized that was the point of the whole damn game so what am I bitching about.

The only thing I would say is that if you ARE going to bring the pregnancy fetish in and you are going to give the 'forced' into the sex option as a result, it'd be nice to be able to play through that as well. Might as well get the payoff. But that's the only critique I have. I love the subtle animations, the characters looked really well done and I liked the hotspot treatment rather than having just the menu options.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Stuck on the part where she's lying down on the couch. Can't figure out how to progress. I can click on her face or her boobs, but that's it.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
At 18 hours of gameplay, I haven't finished Big Brother yet. Where does this game insert itself? Post-main game? Is it fulfilling a lacking element in the main story?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck on the part where she's lying down on the couch. Can't figure out how to progress. I can click on her face or her boobs, but that's it.
You must play a few times with her mouth and nose then play with each nipple until she opens her legs and you can then go for it.

At 18 hours of gameplay, I haven't finished Big Brother yet. Where does this game insert itself? Post-main game? Is it fulfilling a lacking element in the main story?
This is really at the end of v.13 content is where it should, or at least to me it is.
After you had your fun with mom and get board with her this is when it should happen.

Yes it fulfills a lacking element in the Lisa Max story.

Reactions: Darkaura

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Pretty good addition to the main game, except for the game-over options which don't really make sense in how they play out and don't belong in a game this short. It's nice to see decent animations using good models; hopefully this will become the standard in renpy.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
fertilized women are annoying, become fat and lazy and costs a lot of money
They cost NOTHING in a video game... Which is why it's fun, for me, to act on a fetish I'd never do IRL. Well maybe if I hit the lottery.

I totally endorse the idea of doing these on-offs using abandoned BB. This totally rocks.

I did a couple (bad) attempts using some BB content and stuff from the fan art page...

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I didn't play the game, but Lisa gets pregnant? She's going to get a down-syndrome baby if so.
Incest pregnancy can be completely normal. Incest = Bad child is as big myth as a Smoking = Cancer.

Incest makes it a higher chance to get a "slower" child just like smoking makes it a higher changes to get lung cancer. Neither are the cause and effects aren't there 100% of the time.

Reactions: nyalest
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes