nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me where the secret spot in udra mine is? I have the key, just don't know where to go

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello Comunity,
there is a little riddle, with the RPG-VX-command 'WindowedRatio'. In the 'Caliross'-game this command resizes the gaming-window, but here the same command dont works.
Both games are RPG-VX-adventures. How can it be?

Here both game.ini (top:Lisette; bottom: Caliross)
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS300.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy
WindowedRatio=2

[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Title=Caliross
Description=
CreationDate=1401646154
CloudDate=1419500622
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=1
WindowedRatio=2

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hello Comunity,
there is a little riddle, with the RPG-VX-command 'WindowedRatio'. In the 'Caliross'-game this command resizes the gaming-window, but here the same command dont works.
Both games are RPG-VX-adventures. How can it be?

Here both game.ini (top:Lisette; bottom: Caliross)
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS300.dll
Title=Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy
WindowedRatio=2

[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Title=Caliross
Description=
CreationDate=1401646154
CloudDate=1419500622
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=1
WindowedRatio=2
Well first of all those use 2 different dll libraries so it could be as simple as 2 different versions of the engine.
Outside than that, the command could also come from a script/plugin(different names for the same thing) not part of the base engine, that is present in one but not the other game.

• Wow
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Jackkuten

Oct 11, 2023
For some reason all the guys in the bar that lisette can fuck just disappeared after her second birth. I am on visitors 5 now but lisette is already a hecate. Does visitors 5 just make them disappear regardless?

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
No none that I could find, though I agree this is the sort of game which is just asking for one.
Atleast Kedama qube's latest work seems good.
well, the twins have been implemented in the game, but was never a function sadly...

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
well, the twins have been implemented in the game, but was never a function sadly...
Yeah, the usual decision to skip to save time and workload most likely. Even with the dev's predilection for pregnancy ultimately saving time becomes necessary for most commercial projects. Cost of turning ones passion into a business I suppose :HideThePain:

fusfufuefrueui

Nov 12, 2023
Hello. I have only started the game but have one BIG question: how can I get ALL sex scenes and unlock Pregnancy Priestess end? Very difficult question, I know. If you answer this, you are a true Gigachad

Jan 31, 2018
I have been having more fun than I thought with this game.
Hence, I call upon you culture gurus,
Can you share your recoommendations(;)) for similar games to this one!
(pregnancy mechanic oriented!!)

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes