Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
So you don't get a new clip every day and the thread is already dead for you? Man, luckily none of you guys are paramedics. You would declare the patient dead in a second.
Show a little more patience.
HE POSTED SOMETHING 2 HOURS AGO, WHERE'S THE LINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
HE POSTED SOMETHING 2 HOURS AGO, WHERE'S THE LINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Gosh, you really don't get it. Do you get so impatient when you eat too much fast food?
Maybe it's also a general problem, caused by the fast pace of life in today's world (With all the impatience, you might think that you can hardly wait for the end of the world.)... to put it briefly, because you can't handle so much text:
learn to wait and don't yell around here.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Gosh, you really don't get it. Do you get so impatient when you eat too much fast food?
Maybe it's also a general problem, caused by the fast pace of life in today's world (With all the impatience, you might think that you can hardly wait for the end of the world.)... to put it briefly, because you can't handle so much text:
learn to wait and don't yell around here.
wooooooooooooosh

Reactions: MaturePro3

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Here's the torrent (2023-06-18) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:
Thank you for sharing!!

Does anyone have the "Bad Day" video, but with the POV part added to the main 5:56min video?

amuh18882

Oct 7, 2022
This might be a lot to ask on my end, but did anyone have those extra scenes and the 60FPS version of Yoga Time? I believe that might have been included in here at some point.

Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
does anybody have the new video?
any updates from lition?
This might be a lot to ask on my end, but did anyone have those extra scenes and the 60FPS version of Yoga Time? I believe that might have been included in here at some point.
Does anyone have a link for the full video of "Relaxing"
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote