• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
In case someone wants to update the OP (modCheck) with an uptodate complete collection here:
I've got everything in Lition's official archives plus the oral animations video except for the 9 "exclusive" TK17 ones, so everything you can get for $10. Didn't feel like spending 5 more bucks for what is probably some of Lition's worst stuff. I fixed the file extensions of the videos but otherwise this is everything just freshly downloaded and repacked for upload.
For people that have been downloading stuff as posted in the thread, don't think there's anything new here, except maybe some still images.
Fair warning, it's a massive 14gigs because I did a default winrar compress. maybe someone more knowledgeable about this shit than me can do it in a nicer way by breaking into parts or doing a better compress but I digress.

Fuck I realize now after I finished uploading the whole thing that the pov for badday and a couple images from the original in the OP are missing from this... Oh well everything else seems to be there.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
How does one find a way to privately message you separately to thank you for posting so much!
Ugh.,
Well if ur serious, then just click on my name n then on start a conversation, I believe!!
But other than that, it's no problem really.,
U guys r welcome!!!

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
long? yes. thresome? not necessary. Justin fucking Lauren? HELLO NO! this little guy is a 100% beta male. it would break his and Lauren's chracter and make it all look just like random shit. actually these short latest videos lack context, ashley is just a horny young playful chick and not very interesting as a character. she should be more a seductive type as Lauren, as she is her daughter after all, she sould have some of mothers personality traits. that would make Ashley better and more interesting. but recently it looks now just like bunch of mindless sex-oriented lemmings fucking. "on the phone" looks great because how Lauren looks hood in her cloth, but generally its a "wtf" animation.... its a cartoon and whats most exciting about a cartoon is a suspenesion of disbelief - this suspension of disbelief is created by some short story. "peeping tom" and "bad day" are pretty much perfect. then "after party" and "sweet dreams". "yoga time" is cool. but "hungry" - not so much, not going into details, despite there are veyr good aspects there. "awkward moment" was okayish, but also nothing mind blowing. "good morning" was just pointess, or executed badly. im not talking animation quality here, just the other layer - characters and story. "new toy" : Lauren's face expression when in bathtub is fucking great, but otherwise its too - a little boring. no buildup in these short animations really. overall this lition guy know his stuff, has a great taste, touch and skills, I hope he keeps on doing his good stuff and come back to making more longer story oriented vdeos.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ale69 and Tweaty
Feb 13, 2023
wow bro you're right, the way you explained every detail... I feel identified and share your opinion, and also with the subject of "the story of a video" I had never thought about it but I guess the personality of the characters are also very important, maybe make justin dominant could ruin all the things, but which are the afterr party and sweet dreams videos?

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
its like every other movie. its good if character stays in character, and character relations create tension, chemistry, and anticipation in the viewer. if you make characters act 'out of chracter' in every other episode its bad. if you make justin fuck lauren it will add nothing to him and take away a lot of value from her at the same time. out of the blue she becomes empty soulless easy slut and she stays that way indefinitely. in fact justin being active in "wasting time" clip was a bit too much, not fitting in my opinion : im talking him pleasuring himself in that scene. this character works well not as being active, but definitely as passive character, and if any -definitely a re-active character, so to speak, if you get my point. so hes not the one pulling the strings, or sets things in motion, but he rather goes along with the flow and lets things happen, things that were set in motion by someone else. as said ashley should be toned down to become only younger and more playful version of lauren but keep lauren's character traits in proper amount, not just be this all crazy yolo chick. and lauren would maintain her status as this classy apex predator of sorts, but she should have style, not just go all berserk with expoiting justin. so its like this food chain : lauren > ashley > justin. some creators just throw random shit in their animations and this makes them garbage. overall : the context above all. latest animations are sweet but they lack context in general, but thats probably how author felt like, and keep in mind that it probably takes lots more of work to animate story rich longer vidoeos.

Last edited:

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
i guess im no bigger fan of it than anyone else who posts here, i just put together some thoughts on the subject thats all. i mentioned some titles in post earlier on which ones i think are the best ones, look it up. :)

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
no, its one of the nicer looking ones, but a a bit unfinished at places. lauren gets home drunk late night, after party probably as title says, and sneaks into justin room while he sleeps.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote