• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a VR version of this POV video?
Uhh!?
Nah/Na-Uh/Nope.,
He doesn't!!
But to be frank, I'm quite sure he doesn't even have any video released(yet/or even will) n VR..
That's just me personally speaking tho, obviously.. So other words, IRDK in the end if he has/hasn't.!?
But if he does have any, then there definitely only for his more to most highest paying monthly $ubscribers, above his $10 monthy...
(Which thus far, is still as far as my knowledge 'highest' mark ha$ ever gone to out of all his SUB tier's, that all vary of course from the other with terms to keep u updated on dif certain, 'via selected tier', content!! Whatever, u get it, LOL!!!!)

xxfutaloverxx

May 24, 2018
Here's about all of what I'm aware of me having access to of Lition's stuff from off his Subscribestar, but this doesn't include those WIP's videos of his that which I already posted tho..
As for the terms of there video quality, I honestly don't know, but I'm sure there's a least a few n there if not more videos/pics that r n the 60FPS to maybe even higher quality!!!
Mega

N just to let it be known for those, I'm quite sure but not definitely tho that im not gonna continue on being subbed to the sub tier that I subscribed for on Lition's Subscribestar but for which n any case, really, it ends by tomorrow I believe, or by the end of tomorrow!!?
Something like that!!
So with that said, I'll obviously end up no longer having access to his Subscribestar stuff that which this expiring subscription's that I subbed for has gave me access to.,
Unless I choose to continue, which I doubt, but!!?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any chance you could repost this collection ? links not working anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty
Feb 13, 2023
What do you think about this whole world? It's like a web series about a boy who lives with his futa sister and futa mom where no matter what all the characters are doing, one way or another it ends in something sexual, like watching a movie, doing yoga, have broken up with his gf, wanting to eat pizza, play videogames with ur bro, I think that's what's interesting, the fact that it starts out as a normal funny story and then changes into a naughty moment, i don't know about you, but if it was just that they are fucking and that's it, it would be boring for me

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
not sure if I understand what you mean, lition actually has pretty good touch when it comes to "story". things usually come from somewhere in his animations, only this last particular last one seems pretty rough. if that is what you mean, then I agree, there is no build up, and then just raw fucking out of the sudden. its too abrupt.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote