• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
All Heros, commun.??
Commun All Heros, do u copy???
Any Hero, please commun do u copy????
If so, please note that this is just a distress signal.,
That's to let the those of u who may have/or not have already know yet that there's yet another new WiP video by Lition up on his subscribestar page..!!

So, again.,
Calling n All Heros, Any Heros..
If there's still any of u fast responding, righteous helping people on here/out there.,
If u copy, then please help the those of us follow this thread be able to receive this yet another WIP video by Lition!!!

As always.,
My thanks/appreciation, n advance!!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
rf96..!!??

:(:(:confused:

MAAN, YO!!
Like seriously, I thought that this was supposed to be a sight that is filled with a whole bunch of 'COMMITTED HEROS' who like/love to provide their fullest fulfillment of help, by simply giving away a bunch of big time, and even the small time names from the old to new one's of developers of adult 3d/2d/animated etc., games/videos content (like Lition's) away for free on personally made threads by those same said type of 'HEROS' (who r also come in from being old/new) on here like this one. (made by a still up n active (-just elsewhere)-well known old 'HERO'.,)
N all, just for that of those of their fans who's really like/love those developer's type content they be making, but who sadly still cant afford to support them for personal financial reasons, in order to get n have access to all/if not most of their new/old+even exclusive content, (like renders) that some of them do make but only give away specifically to their certain tier paying supports!!!!?????

I mean, please don't get what im trying to say twisted wrong here 'HEROS'.,
Cause I'm literally always thankful, (believe me or not, doesn't make a difference) n always been n will be thankful (believe it or not, doesn't make a difference) to all of those of u who r responsible for creating this site/making this site what it is/holding this site down n putting it together/etc., all the way down to the newbies who still r joining this site to this day n r becoming just another+more to the 'HEROS', that helping those same people that this site was said to be made for, who which r those like me wishing to find/have the paid stuff for free.. N all of this of my same exact gratitude, goes just as much the same to all MODS/Donors/Compressors/etc.!!(believe it or not, doesn't make a difference!!)

But I'm even more for ever eternally thankful/greatful with pure honor, to all those who make sure to keep those people like me on, a basically abandoned thread like this one, that which was created then quickly forgotten, from mostly likely because of its obvious known/unknown unpopularity (or other reasons), able to still look n say(to themselves).,
Thst they at least have one good type of 'HERO', who which n this case will literally be, to anyone who can clearly see n hear with a clear mind, a truly kind, of a made 'TRUE HERO', n one of its most purist of pure forms that anyone can n such a case!!

Or n other words what I'm basically getting at on trying to say here, is.,
If this thread is really truly abandoned/forgotten about for whatever the case of the reason(s) may be, then please for the love of God-just us people know, who r up over here popping In-N-Out of this thread (n I mean literally most that quick, some r practically almost like sitting ducks most of the times), that they've been abandoned or something, (even a good will be perfectly nice by now) just so that we don't keep checking on here with our constant always giving the benefit of the doubt, n our constant damn hopes continuing to be put up, but only n the end has been proceeded to be let down vein!!!!!!

Please!!
N again, as always n advance.,
My full on appreciation/thank u's!!!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Most likely, exactly what u think!!?
Nothing mad, disrespectful, nor rude.,
Just something purely real, n truly honest, that's n the form of a personal opinion...
Which is something easily taken most of the times by almost most people, as something negative!!
Or n other words-it is a definitely, something that shouldn't be fully ignored, or at all n general without being acknowledged!!!

gglol123

Dec 18, 2021
Most likely, exactly what u think!!?
Nothing mad, disrespectful, nor rude.,
Just something purely real, n truly honest, that's n the form of a personal opinion...
Which is something easily taken most of the times by almost most people, as something negative!!
Or n other words-it is a definitely, something that shouldn't be fully ignored, or at all n general without being acknowledged!!!
These people have no responsibility to upload. It takes a long time. If they do upload it is a gift from them to us. You are grateful in words but not action. Rather than constantly pure pressuring them to upload, let them do at their own pace. These uploads are gifts. They need no reason to upload other than by their sincerity. Don’t take advantage of their sincerity.

TrueHiryu

Apr 3, 2019
This has already been asked and answered here most likely, but I’m too lazy to look for it as it is not readily visible on the front page.

What videos are in the zip file before downloading it? Are they new, old (back when he was on NM)?

My favorite was ”The Aphrodisiac“ where Ashley snuck penis-enlarging pills into Laurene’s water, then Laurene proceeded to have her way with Ashley by docking three times before letting out a combined mother-daughter cumshot on Ashley’s face.

Last edited:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019

Click on the link, n it should take someone's telagram page where they've posted a new Lition "Hungry-WIP," video..
I viewed it from my mobile phone, n it turned out that I had to download the telagram app n make me a quick like, 2-3 min free page to view it, so im not really sure on how its gonna end up working out for those of u on a pc or anything like that!!! (Or at least not yet, I dont)
But let me just say, that the only real downside of it, is that u CAN'T DOWNLOAD the video unless u pay that person/people who's page that that NEW Lition "Hungry-WIP" video is posted on..
(But its still free to view tho, once making the 2-3 min page so its worth it.. Already can't wait for the full completed release, while hoping/praying for there to be an actual Hero here when it does!)

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
LITION -"First refined WIP! I will be tidying things here and there but this is 95% final visually. There's no text in this one, as it was a placeholder in the rough drafts for me to re-insert in a better way later."

Hngry-WIP-5
LITION -"Last Rough Draft! Enjoy :3"

Hngry-WIP-7
LITION -"I think this is visually my best looking video yet, which I'm really happy about - the lighting is coming together pretty well.
I've seen several people asking about sound - it will be included in the release version, as always.
"

Hngry-WIP-4
LITION -"There will be at least one more WIP before I start working on the finer details :)."

Hngry-WIP-3
LITION -"There will be more to come, this is not the last part "

Hngry-WIP-2
LITION -'NONE'

J-cums-on-L's-cock
LITION -'NONE'

Feb 11, 2021
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
LITION -"First refined WIP! I will be tidying things here and there but this is 95% final visually. There's no text in this one, as it was a placeholder in the rough drafts for me to re-insert in a better way later."
Mega

Hngry-WIP-5
LITION -"Last Rough Draft! Enjoy :3"
Mega

Hngry-WIP-7
LITION -"I think this is visually my best looking video yet, which I'm really happy about - the lighting is coming together pretty well.
I've seen several people asking about sound - it will be included in the release version, as always.
"
Mega

Hngry-WIP-4
LITION -"There will be at least one more WIP before I start working on the finer details :)."
Mega

Hngry-WIP-3
LITION -"There will be more to come, this is not the last part "
Mega

Hngry-WIP-2
LITION -'NONE'
Mega

J-cums-on-L's-cock
LITION -'NONE'
Mega
Thanks sir.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote