• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Here r two more WIP videos of Lition to add to the last list I posted of his WIP videos!!
(Also with no sound, yet!!)

Hngry-WIP-8
Lition -"Last WIP! There's a couple shots with clipping in it which I will have to re-render but for the most part, this is it. I'm now working on the audio & dialogue, but the next post will be the full release.
I've now finished the animation on "Hungry" and will start the editing process. This is mostly fine tweaks, creating audio, and trying out a new style with the speech bubbles. I used to have the speech bubbles rendered in Blender, but I wanted finer control of the text, so I'm doing it in post now.
I'm not sure yet how long it will take along with everything else, so I will give about 3-4 weeks until full release.
"

NewToy-WIP-1
Lition -"One of the very few times I've made a video of Laurene being penetrated in any way but I'm glad I did it! The narrative (which will be a little clip in the beginning of the full video) is that Laurene ordered a custom dildo that's a mould of her own cock. I thought that'd be a fun idea, as her ass would definitely not be satisfied with anything less. :)
I'm making perhaps 3-4 different poses and this is the first one.
"

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
tu es un dieu
NO! NO! NO!
PLEASE, NO!
Dont call me that, becsuse I am not a God.,
I am just another one of - 'THE ONE N ONLY GOD'S,' saved children by 'THE ONE N ONLY LORD/SAVIOR/JESUS CHRIST!!
(Or n other words, ur friendly 'F95ZONE NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN!!)
But thanks tho, for ur gratitute.,
N no worries, ur wlcome!!!

victor3m98

Oct 1, 2020
Here r two more WIP videos of Lition to add to the last list I posted of his WIP videos!!

Hngry-WIP-8
Lition -"Last WIP! There's a couple shots with clipping in it which I will have to re-render but for the most part, this is it. I'm now working on the audio & dialogue, but the next post will be the full release.
I've now finished the animation on "Hungry" and will start the editing process. This is mostly fine tweaks, creating audio, and trying out a new style with the speech bubbles. I used to have the speech bubbles rendered in Blender, but I wanted finer control of the text, so I'm doing it in post now.
I'm not sure yet how long it will take along with everything else, so I will give about 3-4 weeks until full release.
"
Mega

NewToy-WIP-1
Lition -"One of the very few times I've made a video of Laurene being penetrated in any way but I'm glad I did it! The narrative (which will be a little clip in the beginning of the full video) is that Laurene ordered a custom dildo that's a mould of her own cock. I thought that'd be a fun idea, as her ass would definitely not be satisfied with anything less. :)
"
Mega
Can anyone upload it in rule34.video

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019

Hngry-WIP-8
"
Mega

NewToy-WIP-1
"
Mega
Hi do you have all of his complete + WIP collection. Complete in HD +60FPS? If so can you please share it.

Much appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Hi do you have all of his complete + WIP collection. Complete in HD +60FPS? If so can you please share it.

Much appreciated.
Here's about all of what I'm aware of me having access to of Lition's stuff from off his Subscribestar, but this doesn't include those WIP's videos of his that which I already posted tho..
As for the terms of there video quality, I honestly don't know, but I'm sure there's a least a few n there if not more videos/pics that r n the 60FPS to maybe even higher quality!!!

N just to let it be known for those, I'm quite sure but not definitely tho that im not gonna continue on being subbed to the sub tier that I subscribed for on Lition's Subscribestar but for which n any case, really, it ends by tomorrow I believe, or by the end of tomorrow!!?
Something like that!!
So with that said, I'll obviously end up no longer having access to his Subscribestar stuff that which this expiring subscription's that I subbed for has gave me access to.,
Unless I choose to continue, which I doubt, but!!?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
Here's about all of what I'm aware of me having access to of Lition's stuff from off his Subscribestar, but this doesn't include those WIP's videos of his that which I already posted tho..
As for the terms of there video quality, I honestly don't know, but I'm sure there's a least a few n there if not more videos/pics that r n the 60FPS to maybe even higher quality!!!
Mega

N just to let it be known for those, I'm quite sure but not definitely tho that im not gonna continue on being subbed to the sub tier that I subscribed for on Lition's Subscribestar but for which n any case, really, it ends by tomorrow I believe, or by the end of tomorrow!!?
Something like that!!
So with that said, I'll obviously end up no longer having access to his Subscribestar stuff that which this expiring subscription's that I subbed for has gave me access to.,
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Much Appreciated. <3

rf96 Sir can you please upload the same collection here. I think there are some videos which are added in the shared Mega post.

Reactions: edboy7 and Tweaty

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Something like that!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The MEGA is dead

Fribane

Dec 22, 2022
i´ve looked a bit for the Hungry episode but couldn´t find it. But wasn´t looking for that long

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
i´ve looked a bit for the Hungry episode but couldn´t find it. But wasn´t looking for that long
For all those who were hoping/waiting/n wishing.,
Here u go!!
Now go crazy!!!
Another few futa on male gifts, for us to be able to add to the few other good ones(or, just definitely not all bad) n terms of FOM gifts!!
(Still, hoping there's a lot more lewd ones to cum)
Sooo, so-far-so-good'(IMO), to a nice week 1 "HNY!!":cool:

'LIT' - HGRY (FULL VIDEO)

'LIT' - NEW TOY (WIP-2)

'LIT' - GOOD MORNING (WIP-1)

Last edited:

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
Here u go!!
Now go crazy!!!
Another few futa on male gifts, for us to be able to add to the few other good ones(or, just definitely not all bad) n terms of FOM gifts!!

'LITION' - HUNGRY (FULL VIDEO)
Mega

'LITION' - NEW TOY (WIP-2)
Mega

'LITION' - GOOD MORNING (WIP-1)
Mega
he has to do more,perfect

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Here u go!!
Now go crazy!!!

'LITION' - HUNGRY (FULL VIDEO)
Mega

'LITION' - NEW TOY (WIP-2)
Mega

'LITION' - GOOD MORNING (WIP-1)
Mega
I like the idea and concept behind 'Good Morning'.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Greetings . Unfortunately with my payment system I cannot connect with "Lition" creator . Want to suggest him to do similar to this project . Thank you for your time .

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote