swmas

Sep 4, 2017
This one lacks of content, like bad cg i completly forgot how it was, anyways the story is fun if you took 99 herbs of all stats and start killing everything in 1 or 2 hits. Since she has a clumsy personallity it fits perfect to make her op
You can break this game by getting infinite money. Didin't use any herbs but upgraded the weapon to insane levels.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Couple of questions
1) Is there a way to remap the controls? Have WASD be for movement, for example.
2) Can you full screen the game? Mine is in a little window sadly.
3) Can you change the font? I find it a bit hard to read.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Couple of questions
1) Is there a way to remap the controls? Have WASD be for movement, for example.
3) Can you change the font? I find it a bit hard to read.
1) Press F1 to bring up game properties and if you understand at all what the keyboard options are then go for it. It's usually advised to use a controller on simple rpgm games however and you can easily remap the way you want with xpadder or any other program like it.

2) unpreferred by me because it changes aspect ratio stretching the images (alt + enter) preferred by me as it keeps aspect ratio the same (either change size of text and other apps to higher % or change resolution to lower setting) can change back after you're done with the game.

The default option is to go to Game Properties again with F1 in game and it has a check box to "Launch Game in full Screen". Probably most others preferred option but I'm not a fan because I'm usually googling or referencing the games post for a number of reasons while playing and it's a hassle to alt+tab out of it IMO. You might prefer that option though.

3) no. You can probably do it with a program to unpack the game and edit it yourself but I doubt anyone wants to get as involved as it requires but you might be dedicated to do something like that for a 5 hour wank game so more power to you. You will be hard pressed to find a font that wraps properly and keeps all the words on screen. Most of the time the best font is picked for this by the translator unless it's machine translated or the person just decides to use the default.

Reactions: Onatauo

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Google Sizer. It's a 3rd party application that can be use to resize the window to whatever you want without the stretching that RPG Maker's native Fullscreen Mode cause.

Reactions: Charl9

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
For everyone who thinks RPG Maker is stretching the image, it's your monitor look into it's settings.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
very good rpg, maybe a little slow.

There is another one from the same author : Primal sphere. Maybe it worth a translation...

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know what reviewer called her "obnoxious and arrogant" but I can't find nether mc seems to me just seems like your run of the mill ditzy airhead I think it makes her cure idk(probably by design with the hole imotou vibe and even a litteral imotou cafe)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes