kodexan469

Dec 7, 2019
So I've been goofing off for a while now and, unfortunately, I still haven't unlocked the quest. I'm pretty sure I've talked to every single NPC twice, but usually you have to do a small quest before unlockingthe main quests. Some people talked about a pickaxe quest before, but I haven't got that one. Do you, per chance, remember who you got it from?

Update:
I got the quest. I haven't talked to the priest in Lausanna before, maybe that made the difference?
Talking to the priest did the trick for me

BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
Just downloaded the game and tried playing but I keep getting error messages that kick me out of the game at the Title Screen. SE for Decisions and SE for Cursor movements being missing or something. Any way to fix this?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just downloaded the game and tried playing but I keep getting error messages that kick me out of the game at the Title Screen. SE for Decisions and SE for Cursor movements. Any way to fix this?
A screenshot of the error might help in diagnosing the problem, however just as a general question are you trying to run the game using a Japanese locale emulator? If yes, which one? have you tried replicating the issue with a different locale emulator?

BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
I've gotten the game to launch with and without a Locale Emulator and the issue happens both times. It is saying it is missing sound files pretty much

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've gotten the game to launch with and without a Locale Emulator and the issue happens both times. It is saying it is missing sound files pretty much
Downloaded the game fresh using the NOPY link and it booted fine no errors. Recommend you download the game again from that link for the sake of determining if it is the files you have. They might of gotten corrupt. If you download from the same link as me and get the error. It is on your side, not the game. Could be your antivirus quarantining the files during extraction or something. You will need to troubleshoot your system to determine why in that case.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Do NOT read the installation notes in the OP!

...Ermm, you *didn't*, you say?!
...You know what?! Read it, just for the giggles.

(as a sidenote though, only change to Jap system locale as a last resort - Locale Emulator should work 97,45% of the time)
-------
EDIT: Yeah, imagine this very same response for your post in that other thread you asked that very similar question, too. M'kay?

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
I'm guessing no, but is there anyway to prevent Lily (the little girl in Port Saint-Serge) from being used by the jellyfish?

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
Best thing in this game is, that me (Charles) was chosen as the evil endboss. :)
Thanks for this to the producers.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes