FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, pretty good game if a bit repetitive, but that art hurts it for me. Wish this circle could improve their art, the H scene variety and everything are great but the art quality is just too meh to enjoy it. Even their latest game hasn't improved much. Well, I don't regret playing it, but it's not much for H content.

Dunno if I'd play the newer games by them after seeing their art hasn't really improved. I don't mind it once, but if the games are too similar to this and still the sub par art, eh. Was gunna play Primal Sphere after this but I think I'll pass now.

Minami Riku

Jul 27, 2018
can anyone tell me how to unlock the 3rd B rank quest?
been talking to everyone but the quest won't unlocked I already got small pickaxe and the fish rod
Picture is quest that I had done

Jan 19, 2020
how do i cure all the debuffs in the game? i have this one that idk wtf it is or remember how i got it but it seems like i can't cure it. i can't use magic and kills tf outta my DPS.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
how do i cure all the debuffs in the game? i have this one that idk wtf it is or remember how i got it but it seems like i can't cure it. i can't use magic and kills tf outta my DPS.
Well the Cure Plus skill should take care of all debuffs, if it doesn't it is probably something special, and it would help a lot if you showed a SS or something of it, hard to help you otherwise with just the info you gave

Reactions: falafelswoop

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Ahh forgot about that one, quite a long time since I played but yeah think that is the "curse", mainly gained down in the graveyard tombs (might be a few others ways too though, not sure) should be able to get rid of it somehow inside the church (don't remember the specifics on how though, again going off old memories here)

Jan 19, 2020
Ahh forgot about that one, quite a long time since I played but yeah think that is the "curse", mainly gained down in the graveyard tombs (might be a few others ways too though, not sure) should be able to get rid of it somehow inside the church (don't remember the specifics on how though, again going off old memories here)
tried that. doesn't work.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
tried that. doesn't work.
Okay I actually looked through the games files now (for different reasons really, but stumbled over it), and yeah I was wrong that isn't the curse, but rather an "Itchy butt" you need to go the hospital in the capital to get that treated (eastern part of the capital)

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
No chart but they shouldn't be that hard to figure out. The magic stat for new spells is "M.Attack" or "MAT".

I finally finished this game so here you go. Also I may as well add my personal mods here as a patch for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Effort would be nice if it werent posted in such a shitty way. Could link or name some programs that
1 would work with this rpmg version w/e
2 be alive and somewhere instead of the falo w/e on a inaccessible dead site
3 are guaranteed virus free

or even include them or just the patched data file itself

anyhow just sayin :cautious:

PS https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
the garuanteed drop should be a fucking thing for all games here cause fuck rng bullshit

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Where is the 2nd boss giant bee sumthing? I found him once and he flew away cant find him now, been searching for the whole map and still nothing

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hi ! Sorry if that was already asked but is it possible to disable the automatic clothes repair item ? I would like to keep my torn clothes. Thank you :)

wasadee

Feb 24, 2021
Can you do prostitution jobs to lose virginity? or you need to lose your virginity first?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Need to lose virginity first. MC doesn't even know how to masturbate until an enemy makes her feel good.
Effort would be nice if it werent posted in such a shitty way. Could link or name some programs that
1 would work with this rpmg version w/e
2 be alive and somewhere instead of the falo w/e on a inaccessible dead site
3 are guaranteed virus free

or even include them or just the patched data file itself

anyhow just sayin :cautious:

PS https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
the garuanteed drop should be a fucking thing for all games here cause fuck rng bullshit
The patched data file would be the size of the whole game, minus sound assets. I don't think I could even attach it to a post here. This file is under two megabytes. Besides, if someone can't figure out the unpacker then I don't trust them not to fuck themselves over with the cheats either.

I did include links to the tools though.

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
No chart but they shouldn't be that hard to figure out. The magic stat for new spells is "M.Attack" or "MAT".

I finally finished this game so here you go. Also I may as well add my personal mods here as a patch for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are the cheats always enabled or can be toggled?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes