Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck on unlocking that 3rd rank B quest myself, and 2 others already asked how to unlock it and got no responses so far

Jul 23, 2020
I'm stuck on unlocking that 3rd rank B quest myself, and 2 others already asked how to unlock it and got no responses so far
Some quests show up eventually; you need to walk around, visit random towns, sleep, etc. I'm not entirely sure what specifically triggers it, but I wandered around and eventually saw a new quest on the guild board. I will say though, I've been doing this for the final rank B mission to show up... and no luck so far, curious if I need to actually trigger it some other way

Jul 23, 2020
100% sure, here is how to unlock the 3rd quest of Rank B: Talk to the priest inside the church, West Lausanna, and that's it. I even loaded my save before doing it to be absolutely sure. Quest was unavailable, talked to him, checked the board, and there it was.

Reactions: Blake639

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
No chart but they shouldn't be that hard to figure out. The magic stat for new spells is "M.Attack" or "MAT".

I finally finished this game so here you go. Also I may as well add my personal mods here as a patch for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see no Data, moving the patch doesn't work.
1666273371754.png

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
100% sure, here is how to unlock the 3rd quest of Rank B: Talk to the priest inside the church, West Lausanna, and that's it. I even loaded my save before doing it to be absolutely sure. Quest was unavailable, talked to him, checked the board, and there it was.
thanks!

now I can finish this game....

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It was safe when I downloaded it years ago, at least. Show us the VirusTotal result and tell us which download link you used?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Really, a screenshot and not a link? Not even a screenshot showing all positive results? Anyway, 2 positives and 69 negatives, with the one visible positive being some scanner I've never heard of and what looks like a generic heuristic suspicion; probably nothing.

Oh, and if you're that worried, Game.exe in VX Ace games is interchangeable; you can grab Game.exe from the files of any game you trust that uses that same engine, and drop it into the directory for this game to replace it.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes