APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
Have you found the trigger to the third B rank quest?
Not at all. From what I can tell, the game wants you to pace yourself through all the NPC quests. If you cheat (like I did with the Cheat Engine), then it breaks the pacing apparently.

After I did all the B rank quests that I could do, I just goofed off for a while. I went back to the orcs, visited some of the h-scene places, and even though I did nothing new, the quest eventually unlocked itself.

Once you do the last B rank quest, just talk to the blonde girl that is stalking the guild outside. After you do her quest, you'll have to goof off for a little while again until the first A-rank quest unlocks since you can only do the second A-rank quest after you beat the final boss.

lovelybloom

Feb 24, 2018
Not at all. From what I can tell, the game wants you to pace yourself through all the NPC quests. If you cheat (like I did with the Cheat Engine), then it breaks the pacing apparently.

After I did all the B rank quests that I could do, I just goofed off for a while. I went back to the orcs, visited some of the h-scene places, and even though I did nothing new, the quest eventually unlocked itself.

Once you do the last B rank quest, just talk to the blonde girl that is stalking the guild outside. After you do her quest, you'll have to goof off for a little while again until the first A-rank quest unlocks since you can only do the second A-rank quest after you beat the final boss.
Weird, thanks though.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
need help i rescued the king and went to meet with princess and also went to her room and got h scene but i can't take the a rank quest. it say path is blocked off so wat to do?

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
need help i rescued the king and went to meet with princess and also went to her room and got h scene but i can't take the a rank quest. it say path is blocked off so wat to do?
My post above explains it. I can't prove this, but I think the game wanted to pace things out by giving you time to explore. I goofed off for a little while doing nothing new, and the quest just eventually unlocked. So, just do things, visit old or new h-scenes, and spend time somewhere else. That's what I did, and the A-rank quest unlocked by itself.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
My post above explains it. I can't prove this, but I think the game wanted to pace things out by giving you time to explore. I goofed off for a little while doing nothing new, and the quest just eventually unlocked. So, just do things, visit old or new h-scenes, and spend time somewhere else. That's what I did, and the A-rank quest unlocked by itself.
i see will try

lovelybloom

Feb 24, 2018

So I've been goofing off for a while now and, unfortunately, I still haven't unlocked the quest. I'm pretty sure I've talked to every single NPC twice, but usually you have to do a small quest before unlockingthe main quests. Some people talked about a pickaxe quest before, but I haven't got that one. Do you, per chance, remember who you got it from?

Update:
I got the quest. I haven't talked to the priest in Lausanna before, maybe that made the difference?

Reactions: Frumi

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
So I've been goofing off for a while now and, unfortunately, I still haven't unlocked the quest. I'm pretty sure I've talked to every single NPC twice, but usually you have to do a small quest before unlockingthe main quests. Some people talked about a pickaxe quest before, but I haven't got that one. Do you, per chance, remember who you got it from?

Update:
I got the quest. I haven't talked to the priest in Lausanna before, maybe that made the difference?
Maybe? I swear I talked with everyone, but after I unlocked everything I could and spoke with everyone I knew, I just goofed off until it unlocked. I kept checking to see what would unlock it, but after a while I gave up. I came back to the game like a week later, and I was revisiting some stuff, and for no reason, the third B-rank quest I couldn't unlock was unlocked.

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
I've got a curse that keep me from using magic and other powers, and i found out that to get rid of this curse you need to masturbate, but i wanted to try to keep her level of lewdness as low as possible, isn't there any other way to get rid of it ?

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I've got a curse that keep me from using magic and other powers, and i found out that to get rid of this curse you need to masturbate, but i wanted to try to keep her level of lewdness as low as possible, isn't there any other way to get rid of it ?
I'm not entirely sure which curse you speak of but the church/clinic will probably be your best bets.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
It's good and all that DLsite is translating some of the games they sell, but there is one major problem, this game was translated from the version 1.00 when the latest version is 1.05, meaning that all 5 bugfix patches are missing from this release. That is unless they changed the version number displayed on the title screen back to 1.00 while translating the game.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
For the lolicons that are situated at the house by the east side of town, do you have to lose your virgin state first or can you lose it with them?

Labenteman

Jan 29, 2018
Third B rank quest is triggered by going to the church and speaking with the priest. Then speak with the lady that cures curses and the lady outside the bench. Head to the crypt north of church and interact with the cage. Go to guild, it should be unlocked.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Does anybody know how to remove the itchy butt affliction ? I got it while fighting some monsters on the beach and can't get it off either with a cure all or praying at the church. It prevents the use of skill and magic, it's a huge pain in the ass :'(

• Haha
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Does anybody know how to remove the itchy butt affliction ? I got it while fighting some monsters on the beach and can't get it off either with a cure all or praying at the church. It prevents the use of skill and magic, it's a huge pain in the ass :'(
go to the butt doctor in the capital
eastern side

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes