MrMalinco

Dec 22, 2017
Change ur computer to Japanese Locale.. common it's 2019 already, people have been doing this since 2004 on average
Hey smartass, guess what was the first thing i tried and what didn't work :) If my system is japanese or not doesn't change the fact that the game is looking for english named files that are named japanese in the folder. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but maybe try a not condescending way?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hey smartass, guess what was the first thing i tried and what didn't work :) If my system is japanese or not doesn't change the fact that the game is looking for english named files that are named japanese in the folder. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but maybe try a not condescending way?
Well, the audio files are indeed in Japanese, but that's how they are supposed to be. So I dunno what the problem is... Any error messages? Why do you suppose it's looking for "english named files"? Just so you know, it runs in non-Japanese locale too, on my end at least.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Any one know how to get pickaxe?
City where mc can prostitute herself, close to the entrance, an npc that asks for an h-scene with a Swinsuit, buy one(i think it's bought at the castle town) then equip it, talk with him again. He will reward with pickaxe.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
What is with the maneater scene? It looks like she's got her entire upper body shoved through a space narrower than a soda can, but somehow it's not hard vore? I didn't want vore in the first place, but when I saw the CGs I had prepared myself for the sake of a potential lust point. Instead it's just wut?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Also please note that this English version is an official translation by the developers of the game.
i know that. i almost play lastest game japan rpgm (basic with japan language), so its hard to find where to talk about hint/walkthrough. have a little sad.

MrMalinco

Dec 22, 2017
Well, the audio files are indeed in Japanese, but that's how they are supposed to be. So I dunno what the problem is... Any error messages? Why do you suppose it's looking for "english named files"? Just so you know, it runs in non-Japanese locale too, on my end at least.
It says "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3" when i press enter or "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor2" when i press down. The Folder Audio/SE is full of files, but they are named in japanese, that's why i'm assuming that the game is looking for "english named files". And sorry if i was an ass yesterday, dunno why i got so triggered

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It says "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3" when i press enter or "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor2" when i press down. The Folder Audio/SE is full of files, but they are named in japanese, that's why i'm assuming that the game is looking for "english named files". And sorry if i was an ass yesterday, dunno why i got so triggered
What you need is RPGMaker VX Ace's RTP installed, and you will have that sorted out. Get it from . You may want to get the 'VX' RTP too, should you happen on a game made with RPGMaker VX, and want to forego encountering problems of a similar kind.
(also, this was actually mentioned in the OP under the spoiler for 'Installation' ;))

MrMalinco

Dec 22, 2017
What you need is RPGMaker VX Ace's RTP installed, and you will have that sorted out. Get it from . You may want to get the 'VX' RTP too, should you happen on a game made with RPGMaker VX, and want to forego encountering problems of a similar kind.
(also, this was actually mentioned in the OP under the spoiler for 'Installation' ;))
I......I'm retarded. Thanks, i would've never thought about that. I was 100% sure i installed all rtps.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I am having an error, a really big one. So when the game was opened, by clicking f1 you get a small prompt with different options. one of those options is to open game in full screen. After closing the game, now that I open it, my screen goes blank and my computer freezes. I uninstalled the game and re-installed but it seems the f1 alterations remain so the black screen crash happened again. I can no longer play the game, any suggestions to fix this issue?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I am having an error, a really big one. So when the game was opened, by clicking f1 you get a small prompt with different options. one of those options is to open game in full screen. After closing the game, now that I open it, my screen goes blank and my computer freezes. I uninstalled the game and re-installed but it seems the f1 alterations remain so the black screen crash happened again. I can no longer play the game, any suggestions to fix this issue?
Try opening the .ini file and se if you can change fullscreen=yes to fullscreen=no and see if that does the trick.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes