medassin

Apr 5, 2018
This forum no play rpgm with japan langauge right? i see mostly game rpgm is translated or partial?

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
This forum no play rpgm with japan langauge right? i see mostly game rpgm is translated or partial?
Only translated games get uploaded here. Partial games can get uploaded as well depending on how important the text is to play the game.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Also please note that this English version is an official translation by the developers of the game.

MrMalinco

Dec 22, 2017
The Game can't find the audio files, because they're all named in japanese. Does anyone have a solution for this?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
The Game can't find the audio files, because they're all named in japanese. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Change ur computer to Japanese Locale.. common it's 2019 already, people have been doing this since 2004 on average, mine is eternally on japan region... It "doesn't" lose the english on app, just that universal programs that don't ask for language will appear in japanese once u load them, but most programs goes with english already so not a real problem, and if any start in japanese, locale emulator to open in english region... well, locale emulator doesn't work 100% for all games, and some games have a lock based in ur clock/region time. Example is Venus Blood Hypno that only runs if ur clock is at tokyo time, locale emulator can create profile setup with this, well, no change around the Japan region though to be able to extract and run all the stuff.

Reactions: superelmo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This was fun! I hope they translate the one with the nun.
I'll buy that one too.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
How do you finish the escargot quest, I beat the monster, non of the bushes have snails in them?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes