Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
tried that 3 times and nothing changes
So you redownloaded it from here 3 times, extracted, and still?
Actually, what you had open in your attached picture was the Game.ini, I don't know how you managed to get rid of it's extension. In my game folder that's a 'Game.ini'. At any rate, there isn't any full screen option in it... IF you have 'Game' instead of 'Game.ini', add that .ini part - the crash may be because the game is looking for its settings file but not finding it.
Also, the downloads here definitely have a 'Game.ini' in them.

That turning off the antivirus for the meantime suggestion may be worth a shot as well.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sorry but there is no file that ends in .ini

View attachment 281299
That's because windows standard settings in its filemanager is a bit poop, and you have to enable it manually to be able to see it. Anyway that Game file you have opened with notepad do end with .ini.
Try adding "Fullscreen=0" to the bottom of the file save and start the game, that might do the trick but is far from guaranteed.
If that does not work, then try to 'right click' on the Game.exe and go to 'Properties' and find where you can set compatibility, then set Compatibility to Windows 7, apply the changes and see if you can start the game. If you can start the game then you can toggle fullscreen with Alt+Enter or press F1 for a menu where you can change it for startup.

PS. If you want to be able to see useful information like file extensions, go to the top of your file manager window, look for the tab named 'view' and try to find the option 'Hide extensions for known filetypes' set that to 'no' and you are golden.

Reactions: Blake639

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 276348

Overview:
Using the sword skills she learnt from her now deceased father, Fran heads to
the Royal Capital in search of work. She joins the local guild, accepts quests and
gains strength. But all is not well in the capital... the Queen Anrietta is facing trouble.
As desires and illusion interweave with one another... what will happen to this country?
A Quest Clearing Type Erotic RPG where a small girl will bravely stand up and fight!
Thread Updated: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2017-06-20
Developer: Anmitsuya -
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @Procrastinator for the Mega link.

View attachment 276340 View attachment 276341 View attachment 276344 View attachment 276345 View attachment 276415 View attachment 276417
View attachment 276346 View attachment 276381 View attachment 276347 View attachment 276349 View attachment 276350 View attachment 276351
Given the supposed size and scope of the game, this has been astonishingly well compressed! about 500mb for as many files as it has is pretty impressive.

lovelybloom

Feb 24, 2018
So, I can't unlock the third B rank Quest. I have gotten the pickaxe, and I think I've talked with everyone, but nothing seems to be unlocking it. Anyone else know what else I need to do?
Have you found the trigger to the third B rank quest?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes