4.20 star(s) 47 Votes
Feb 10, 2021
I really love the story so far and the MC is interesting but scary too, sometimes I hope we will not learn about his darker side but I am noisy too. The redhead is cute, hmm freckles :p, but sometimes her facial expressions are a bit like an alien. You have done that much better on all other characters expecially on Christa I really like her face and mimic and her smile catches me.
Her body is interesting to say at least and even If I am not into muscled women, I believe variety is always a plus.
I appreciate that the MC has not the standard body and he is really a bear I like it.
Keep up the good work. <3 i totally forgot about the cutest little thing in it, Loki the cat is just adorable and the cat View was a nice addition too.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I really love the story so far and the MC is interesting but scary too, sometimes I hope we will not learn about his darker side but I am noisy too. The redhead is cute, hmm freckles :p, but sometimes her facial expressions are a bit like an alien. You have done that much better on all other characters expecially on Christa I really like her face and mimic and her smile catches me.
Her body is interesting to say at least and even If I am not into muscled women, I believe variety is always a plus.
I appreciate that the MC has not the standard body and he is really a bear I like it.
Keep up the good work. <3 i totally forgot about the cutest little thing in it, Loki the cat is just adorable and the cat View was a nice addition too.
Thanks happy to hear you enjoyed yourself.

That's really interesting because I often feel like the Christa model is much weaker with her expressions, than Jessie.

Feb 10, 2021
Thanks happy to hear you enjoyed yourself.

That's really interesting because I often feel like the Christa model is much weaker with her expressions, than Jessie.
Weaker maybe but more natural, Sometimes Jessie looks great but sometimes she looks not like a human she looks a bit scary, like a puppet out of a horror show, something with her mouth maybe? I am not sure what exactly it is but it is there. Maybe it is just me being weird idk. I wont try to scare you away from your project I still like it even if I had this little critic points and I hope you keep it up.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Weaker maybe but more natural, Sometimes Jessie looks great but sometimes she looks not like a human she looks a bit scary, like a puppet out of a horror show, something with her mouth maybe? I am not sure what exactly it is but it is there. Maybe it is just me being weird idk. I wont try to scare you away from your project I still like it even if I had this little critic points and I hope you keep it up.
Don't worry about it. You get thick skin fast around here :LOL:

Thanks for the input

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
I like the game a lot, but it does bother me that most football stars have very strong / well developed thighs, and Jessie, while very appealing, doesn't look like a star footballer to me.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I like the game a lot, but it does bother me that most football stars have very strong / well developed thighs, and Jessie, while very appealing, doesn't look like a star footballer to me.
That's kind of the point of the character, though.

Every sport is going to have a few of those players who are working with challenges to overcome. Muggsy Bogues in the NBA, for example. 5'3" is much to short for the NBA, still made something of a name for himself, or as I've brought up before, Tyreek Hill in the NFL. Jessie has those same challenges and uses the tools she does have to make herself the best player she can be despite those challenges and/or circumstances. It makes her character development/growth arc quite appealing in a unique way.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
You could make that argument, sure.
The unforeseen star is a fun plot tough.

Her thighs are not reduced as I recall, except for what the height reduction does to the overall dimensions. and she does have Fitness Detail set to 100%
I have spent a lot of time trying to decide her style of play. While there are short footballers who are very good, I realize she is very small, 155cm, 5'08 I think
She uses her vision, quick reflexes, dribbling, and technique to be effective.

Goal number 2 really showcases that. She reads the defenders and avoids being challenged and even though she breakthrough, the defenders almost catch her at the edge of the area, because she can't really outrun them over such a long sprint.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
it was simple Jensen had no idea what the robber was going to do. everyone did as they should, Jensen could not have foreseen the robber's willingness to actually use the weapon. Most don't, they just take the money and run. After displaying his willingness to actually kill someone, including threatening the young girl's life, he knew that there was no other option.
Just piping in that this is very correct. In 1982 the United States Supreme Court cited a statistic that out of thousands of armed robberies committed every year, only approximately 1 in 200 resulted in a homicide. In the overwhelming number of armed robberies, the smartest thing to do is to comply with the demands of the guy with the gun.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey fellas
Public release time!
If you haven't played since before 0.31, you need to restart because of the rename option.
Episode 3 part 2 has 5 Events with 817 renders. There are 2 major branches with a total of 10 choices and 7 outcomes (I think haha) and 2 times Loki vision
I won't spoil anything but oh boy does Jack have a busy day ;)
Thank you for your patience.

Enjoy your trip to Little Regina
Echo Foxtrot

Reactions: Ragnar

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Hey fellas
Public release time!
If you haven't played since before 0.31, you need to restart because of the rename option.
Episode 3 part 2 has 5 Events with 817 renders. There are 2 major branches with a total of 10 choices and 7 outcomes (I think haha) and 2 times Loki vision
I won't spoil anything but oh boy does Jack have a busy day ;)
Thank you for your patience.
PC
MAC
Enjoy your trip to Little Regina
Echo Foxtrot
You're fast :LOL: updating links now

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Little Regina [v0.32.1] [EchoFoxtrot]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 507 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes