4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Good start :3 the story is cool, but the renders are a little bit too dark x.x
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well one is a prison so that is intended to be dark but in general part 1 has some very old renders

Glad you like it regardless

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Well one is a prison so that is intended to be dark but in general part 1 has some very old renders

Glad you like it regardless
i loved the intro, need to do something but when i finish here i'm comming to see the entire story, it's good so far

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey fellas
Episode 3 part 2 is now in the final stages of production. Today the script and code go out to my editor extraordinaire ( ) when he has done his thing and I have fiddled with it again. Then it is ready
0.32 is a double-size update and by far the most advanced I have made so far. It is almost as big as 0.1 was but it has much more code.
0.32 has 5 events, 787 renders, and 9 choices in 2 major paths. 2 times Loki vision. There is both action and action
The release will be tiered starting with tier 3 as soon as it is ready, followed by tier 2, then tier 1, and the public after that.

Have a good day and stay safe
Echo Foxtrot

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know how to feel right now, on the one hand, excited for an update, but then horny because gingers rule, confused by finding out MissFortune is a dude, and a weird scared boner wondering what the 2 sabertooth tigers are going to do to her, and slightly pissed thinking it is going to be more dick teasing with said ginger.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know how to feel right now, on the one hand, excited for an update, but then horny because gingers rule, confused by finding out MissFortune is a dude, and a weird scared boner wondering what the 2 sabertooth tigers are going to do to her, and slightly pissed thinking it is going to be more dick teasing with said ginger.
That is a lot to take in for one day :LOL:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Why would an FBI agent be assigned to a local homicide case?
The FBI agent is checking against a multi-state profile, this is part of what the FBI does.

How would they know all the particulars (injuries, knuckles, suppressor) by the next morning, probably before the coroner would have been able to examine the body?
the suppressor would be easy as there was no noticeable gun fire in the building. other injuries would have been noticeable and CSI trained individuals could make educated guesses at what transpired, again this is their job. Find hair fibers, notice blood splatters, see an arm at a strange angle.

The way he just stood by and let the clerk be killed, I fully expected him to shit himself as he dropped to his knees and begged for mercy. The way you've written the MC I just can't figure out his personality in any way, shape or form.
it was simple Jensen had no idea what the robber was going to do. everyone did as they should, Jensen could not have foreseen the robber's willingness to actually use the weapon. Most don't, they just take the money and run. After displaying his willingness to actually kill someone, including threatening the young girl's life, he knew that there was no other option.

And for all out there, in the U.S. it is Soccer not football. if you take your kids to a youth football league you better buy them pads and a helmet. If you want your kids to chase a round white and black ball around the field and kick into a net it is a youth soccer league. This is true for middle school, junior high, high school and college sports teams.

Last edited:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this asset only has the U.K setup. I tried some workarounds but I had to just use it as is.
don't worry about it, the vehicle was designed that way, you do not change the steering from a left hand side to right on a 1970 charger in the U.K do you?

people import classics.
leave it as is

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And for all out there, in the U.S. it is Soccer not football. if you take your kids to a youth football league you better buy them pads and a helmet. If you want your kids to chase a round white and black ball around the field and kick into a net it is a youth soccer league. This is true for middle school, junior high, high school and college sports teams.
And for the rest of us, what you call football is known as handegg :p

• Haha
Reactions: WaerM
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes