4.20 star(s) 47 Votes
Apr 2, 2020
Fair enough. Though, clearly a few either don't know how or want to go as far as UnRen'ing the VN to do so. It's just a bit easier to say "Restart the game/VN" instead of linking them to UnRen and guiding them through the process step by step.
Oh I totally get where you are coming from and I agree 100%. My comment was for the few of us who are proficient in using UnRen and do not want to sit there rewatching everything. I am enjoying the game and wanted to get back into it as quickly as I could.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh come on, blondie fucks the MC in like 2 days of meeting and Jessie hasn't, seems like redheads are good girls, not naughty.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I think it suits her. She can be both.
Everyone loves a good girl who is specifically a bad girl for their lover.

Happy New year to you as well. Thanks for sharing this hot render ^_^.
Thanks and I agree ;)
Happy new year

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: monk_56

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
It's been a long time but it is Arma 3 and Takistan rings a bell
For me too, I had played for long hours in OFP,Arma 2 and Arma 3 in variety maps with my clan, my speciality it is Medic and Sniper
It's first time, I seen Arma 3 screen in vn game
Sorry for my english, i am french player

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
For me too, I had played for long hours in OFP,Arma 2 and Arma 3 in variety maps with my clan, my speciality it is Medic and Sniper
It's first time, I seen Arma 3 screen in vn game
Sorry for my english, i am french player
I played a lot of OFP too, it was a great game.
I made campaigns for my mates, Vietnam, the winter war and German South East Africa in ww1

Never really got started on arma 3 the multi player is a mess

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
EchoFoxtrot
So Merry Christmas. I just happened on your marvelous VN. Quite the treat. Pretty well written and paced. Interesting LIs, technically proficient. You mentioned on the OP that you were nervous after its initial release. You have no reason to be nervous. Your commitment to this work is obvious and very much appreciated. Really enjoying your creation and look forward to where you'll take the story. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
EchoFoxtrot
So Merry Christmas. I just happened on your marvelous VN. Quite the treat. Pretty well written and paced. Interesting LIs, technically proficient. You mentioned on the OP that you were nervous after its initial release. You have no reason to be nervous. Your commitment to this work is obvious and very much appreciated. Really enjoying your creation and look forward to where you'll take the story. Thank you very much for your hard work.
Thanks, man.
To be fair you didn't try v0.1 :LOL: I'm learning and having a lot of fun with it.
I appreciate the kind words and I'll be back with more. The next part is a big one.

Reactions: guardianfather

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Good start :3 the story is cool, but the renders are a little bit too dark x.x
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes