4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I’m a little bit disappointed about the Update. Still a lot of talking, but the story is not really going forward. And why not spicing up with an ONS with other girls or their mothers (Helai).? ;-)

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Downloaded this update and for almost every new screen I got an Error exception. Didn't do anything wrong yet nor mods installed (see no one on the 1st page anyway) whatsoever. Started the game from the beginning and it says "You can change the name of MC but we do not recommend doing that due to compatibility". Why then you allowed this option in the first place? This is kinda lame and stupid. All saves now are useless and if any player renamed MC earlier now he has the same problem I encountered.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Downloaded this update and for almost every new screen I got an Error exception. Didn't do anything wrong yet nor mods installed (see no one on the 1st page anyway) whatsoever. Started the game from the beginning and it says "You can change the name of MC but we do not recommend doing that due to compatibility". Why then you allowed this option in the first place? This is kinda lame and stupid. All saves now are useless and if any player renamed MC earlier now he has the same problem I encountered.
You'd be surprised how big a deal renaming is.

Anyway you gotta start over and skip your way until chapter 3 starts, no way around it.

Reactions: Havik79

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
that's because dev added the ability to change name but you have to start a new game to do it
I always start new games, i don't trust saves from previous versions to not run into bugs. Also if you read the convo bit more, there were mentions from others that it was bugged in few other scenes as well.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I Hope not or are you a threat to the little Ginger? :mad:

Your „your and you‘re“ is killing ME!:ROFLMAO:
I promise that for better or worse there will always be a way to save little red.

Nor will I put the girls in a burning building ;)

Reactions: Rare77 and Bob69

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
As satisfying as it would be to put one in Dylan and Jewell, they're kids doing dumb kid shit and deserve the same second chance Jessie is giving Jack. You think Jewell would try to blackmail the Punisher if she knew he was the Punisher? Now she knows.

Plus stacking up to many bodies in the same area is gonna put our adoptive sister at the FBI in a real bad way so it's best to save them for the truly deserving. Like Galt when we catch him, Galt for sure gets the bullet. And the cartel dudes that are probably going to appear at some point.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
As satisfying as it would be to put one in Dylan and Jewell, they're kids doing dumb kid shit and deserve the same second chance Jessie is giving Jack. You think Jewell would try to blackmail the Punisher if she knew he was the Punisher? Now she knows.

Plus stacking up to many bodies in the same area is gonna put our adoptive sister at the FBI in a real bad way so it's best to save them for the truly deserving. Like Galt when we catch him, Galt for sure gets the bullet. And the cartel dudes that are probably going to appear at some point.
Your analysis is very good and reasonable. I love to see it.

No secret that actions will come back and Jack will have to pay the piper at some point

Reactions: Topper420
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes