4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
While there are the mitigating factors, what she did was still a crime. Not a huge crime to be honest, but crime none the less. Also while i don't like that "ex-boyfriend" of hers, she basically putting it all on him was bit of a bitch move.
again, her emotionally abusive mother is to blame. from a young age, she was manipulated into doing things her mother wanted and thought it would earn her love. yes, what she did is a crime but given the history behind their relationship and the fact her mother was the only one taking care of her, she did what she had to do to survive. also not all people who commit crimes like these tend to wanna admit it to others for fear of being left to fend for themselves. Jessie being as young as she was, she was probably scared if anyone knew the truth, no one would want to help her and would give up on her

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It was in her highschool time!!!

I can still remember thinking I was the shit all grown up and knowing everything
at 16, at 18, at 20, heck even at 26 and yet looking back now, I know better.

Not saying that Dylan was lying or dramatising stuff but that it was his view of things,
his own perception of the events and again he was just a teenager back then.

So she's more of a Dr. Evil than a Blofeld. Teenage delusions and naïvety I would say.

How I came to those conclusion? The pattern of the oatmeal I had for breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
maybe but given MC service history, I imagine a bunch of half assed wanna be gangsters and tough guys aren't much of a threat. also given how MC had given a fake name at that house and the guy was abusive to his "wife", I doubt he'll try to tell the cops any thing
Also, if you don't kill the guy, wife gives inacurate description of you but if you kill him, she tells exact description of yours.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
again, her emotionally abusive mother is to blame. from a young age, she was manipulated into doing things her mother wanted and thought it would earn her love. yes, what she did is a crime but given the history behind their relationship and the fact her mother was the only one taking care of her, she did what she had to do to survive. also not all people who commit crimes like these tend to wanna admit it to others for fear of being left to fend for themselves. Jessie being as young as she was, she was probably scared if anyone knew the truth, no one would want to help her and would give up on her
Jessie being manipulated by her mom doesn't make Jessy manipulating everyone any better.
She's not that bad compared with the MC and other people but she ain't a saint either.

Nov 19, 2020
If it's true, Jessie blaming all the others is a shit move, but understandable given that she was probably in way over her head. It'll be interesting to see what she tells Jack about all of it. Maybe she regrets it or maybe Dylan doesn't know the full story. Either way, I'll reserve my judgement about what kind of person she is until then.

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
For all we know, Jessie rolling on Dylan was her mom's plan to take potential heat off of herself. It is kind of shitty but if you're in a situation that you're starting to make a lane for yourself that is totally legit (Jessie being pretty fucking good at football), that would allow you to escape from the toxic people in your life, but it starts to crumble because of something you weren't fully on board with anyway, doing something shitty to someone who was probably shitty to you is a no brainer solution if it clears your mess.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
just out of curiosity, what is actually about the version now
0.32-1
Episode 3, Part 2 of 3. Next update will be part 3 and called 0.33 and after that 0.41 and so on
This makes it the 5th update
A little confusing I guess

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Can the Mega Link get fixed, only site that restarting the download from scratch does not happen for connection issues.
Also when there is a data cap on internet account, having to restart when half way though a 2 gig down load, basically uses up one gig for nothing.
fssntuff

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Yet there's at least a few pages of people asking for the option to rename the MC. Gotta pick a sword to fall on and know that it still isn't going to please everyone.

Imagine being this entitled for something you got for free.
The problem is not renaming itself, but the way it is made. You ask how you like Scarlett but no image of her is shown to the player to decide who is she gonna be the milf or sister or daughter whatsoever. That's the bug. And also a bug in renaming characters when the player press Enter assuming the default name is to be saved without changes but instead, it is just replaced with space...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The problem is not renaming itself, but the way it made. You asking how do you like Scarlett but no image of her is shown to player to decide who is she gonna be the milf or sister or daughter whatsoever. That's the bug.
We're talking about renaming Jack, who's only fully shown a couple times. He's the only one you can rename, and is nearly a self-insert. No idea who Scarlett is, either.

And also the bug in renaming characters when player press Enter assuming default name to be saved without changes but instead it just replaced with space...
I wrote the code for it myself and tested it long before I sent it back to Echo when I first added it, so I know it works. I'd guess you're hitting the spacebar before hitting enter, or something of that nature.

jack.png

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
First I've heard of such a problem too.
Gonna try and get the hotfix made over the weekend.

Lol and who is Scarlet?

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
Just a suggestion for game dev. U could have inserted the scenes that explained or showed us why Jessie ruined people's life before the intimate scenes with MC. She is one of those crazies that MC talks about but only jewels life is ruined with the better choice. Very off putting to be intimate with a psycho girl. There is a clash of ideas.
Jessie's POV story is coming, why would any story teller blow the whole story load in the first act or two? There's no clash of ideas, your take is a terrible story telling take. Please don't . . .

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes