4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey fellas
I'm working away on 0.33.
The writing is done and 3 events are largely rendered. That leaves 2 more events still to do.
Currently on 280 renders and a qualified guess would put the final around the 500 mark.
I won't spoil anything but let's just say that things don't go as planned for our wholesome hero ;)

Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
How much graphic violence does this game have? It seems like it has quite a lot based off some of the reviews. Should i even try this if i dislike excessive gore?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How much graphic violence does this game have? It seems like it has quite a lot based off some of the reviews. Should i even try this if i dislike excessive gore?
giphy (6).gif

But seriously, there's a fair bit depending on the choices you make. I've always chosen the more sadistic routes, so there's a lot there. Not entirely sure about the 'good guy' routes/choices, though.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There's some on the good guy route, but not more than you would see in an action movie in my opinion. Because on good guy path MC is trying to stay out of notice and is more careful with things.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the answers.

Just finished playing through the current content and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would. I was expecting some graphic torture scenes but there wasn't anything that i thought was over the top and i definitely appreciated the option to have the torturer stab Jack in the cheek instead of the eye in the dream.

The relationship with Jessie feels very cute and wholesome, i really like her. Christa seems nice too but it's hard for me to imagine anything but a solo end with Jessie right now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the answers.

Just finished playing through the current content and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would. I was expecting some graphic torture scenes but there wasn't anything that i thought was over the top and i definitely appreciated the option to have the torturer stab Jack in the cheek instead of the eye in the dream.

The relationship with Jessie feels very cute and wholesome, i really like her. Christa seems nice too but it's hard for me to imagine anything but a solo end with Jessie right now.
Personally while Jessie is cute and the relationship with her feels pretty wholesome, i can't ignore Christa since she is the one i prefer more of the two and she deserves happiness also :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Personally while Jessie is cute and the relationship with her feels pretty wholesome, i can't ignore Christa since she is the one i prefer more of the two and she deserves happiness also :)
I'm with you, she is just yummy. I'm somewhat into jacked women (not bodybuilder style though) so that's a huge plus

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey Fellas
I hope everyone had a nice Easter.
I am covid free again, that was rough as hell. I did get some work done when my diarrhea wasn't making me run and pump lol.
0.33 is coming along very well, both coding and rendering is better than 2/3 done.
0.33 will have 7 events and some 600 renders. I still need to finish setting up the last event, but it is coming along well.
I also still need to build the new PC but that should get done on Sunday.

Echo Foxtrot

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Hey Fellas
I must apologize for the slow development in this update cycle. A combination of sickness, a new PC and a very busy work schedule are the primary reasons. I might also have overestimated how much I have been able to do in one update.
However tonight I finished the coded script and sent it of to my editor. I still have some re-renders and I'm adding a small naughty event with Jessie. Hopefully, by the time I get the script back, I will have finished the extra event.
If there are some lighting inconsistencies then it is because Daz in their wisdom has decided to break ghost lights (Invisible light sources) that I use a lot. Hopefully, it won't be too bad.
0.33 is looking like it will have 600+ renders in 7 events. Another busy day for our wholesome hero ;)
I would like to hope that maybe by Sunday I will be done with the tier 3 early version

Echo Foxtrot

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes