4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I noticed there is an alternative episode3 script zipped in the game folder. Seems some grammar, dialogue changes and some altered scenes. Anyhow should I stick with the current rpy or is this zipped ep3 actually newer and corrected work?

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No that is a first draft and is also incomplete, thanks I'll remove it

Reactions: Daddy-S

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Like the game so far, but man I do not like the Music.... sounds like something from original Planet of the Apes, or an old Star Trek episode... don't know... but I turned it off, just does not feel like it goes with the game, in my opinion.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
prostitution tag ?
The protagonist (I'd hope not, at least. Not a visual I'd like to image) nor any of the LIs are prostitutes. Would be a very unncessary tag that'd do nothing but create pointless discussions for something that effectively doesn't exist outside of the first few minutes of the VN.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
It's a bit confusing I can see that. I'll pull it

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.33-2 just finished it. I thought the game was good, interesting story and characters. as far as the sex... well not much, but the dev warned about that. As far as the overall theme of the game, it looks like will be a love story with just the main girl, he has committed to her and don't think she is into sharing. So for a sex game that will be kind of dull after a while, especially when there are a lot of hot girls in the game. But only the dev knows what will happen.

thanks for the game, peace.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes