4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

redseair

Oct 17, 2019
Been Reading this story from the start and got to say loving it
love me a good story even more than the adult stuff. Most days
BUT god damn that kidnapping sucks all kinds of ass..
more so the after story.
A guy that lives on a knife edge. Who trust and loyalty is everything to him.
Christa fucks him over like that.. and he is all smiles about it after YER RIGHT
The only one with the right outlook was Jessie..

Yer i know its only a story chill man.. but i was so into the story Now not so much... That was so disappointing.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Christa fucks him over like that.. and he is all smiles about it after YER RIGHT

Yer i know its only a story chill man.. but i was so into the story Now not so much... That was so disappointing.
So, then, how does he handle it?

Getting angry and fracturing their relationship is an option, but then you hurt Jessie all the same by dividing her between Jack and what amounts to her older sister. Who do you think Jessie chooses in that context? Someone she's been into for weeks, or someone she's spent years fighting with, making up with, making memories with, someone who instilled in her what her parents couldn't. The answer should be obvious.

We haven't seen the aftermath of it yet. We haven't seen Jack/Christa sit down alone and talk out her logic/headspace and why she did what she did. Let's not forget that this is also consistent with Christa's character (her refusal to accept Jack early on, her constant questioning of his character), or that this could simply be character development that leads deeper into the character herself. Without knowing the conclusion to the arc/story, you're coming to a conclusion on a very narrow-sighted understanding of the situation itself.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Been Reading this story from the start and got to say loving it
love me a good story even more than the adult stuff. Most days
BUT god damn that kidnapping sucks all kinds of ass..
more so the after story.
A guy that lives on a knife edge. Who trust and loyalty is everything to him.

I'm sorry you feel disappointed.

I guess as I wrote it, I did not feel that Christa and mc are truly friends yet, even though they are on friendly terms. Christa continues to try to warn Jessie off getting involved.

In the ambush shes under order's by the renegade women group. That's why I let mc ignore her involvement. He use to take orders himself good or bad.

Dec 14, 2021
A cool toy, I would compare it with Hillside in terms of the amount of sex content and the interesting plot. But damn, kapets how radically everything changes if you decide to fuck a blonde. In general, the game turns into something else, I'm already fucked up and there's generally a game on the other side that looks by nature. Already, the freaks from the beginning of the game don't look so freaks. I would even say that after the blonde it's absolutely 2 different games

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Little Regina [v0.33-2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 503mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yea. I'd like an option for a solo Christa route. She's the main reason I gave this game a shot.
It doesn't look like that would be possible. The game is railroaded into JessyxMC love route.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Awesome AVN after playing through from start to finish glad I chose hug and not kiss. I could have let her get her anger out but to enjoy it.. nope, didn't even watch the full scene. Kinda sad Jessie decided to manipulate MC I hope he doesn't just ignore that and let her get away with it scott free. As for Christa's actions later on, guess I could understand her and maybe accept an apology but she is never getting the D after that, might not even make my friend zone if given the option. Everything else was 5/5.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I'm sorry you feel disappointed.

I guess as I wrote it, I did not feel that Christa and mc are truly friends yet, even though they are on friendly terms. Christa continues to try to warn Jessie off getting involved.

In the ambush shes under order's by the renegade women group. That's why I let mc ignore her involvement. He use to take orders himself good or bad.
Yeah, that's how i also understood it: She is loyal to her unit and her commander, not to the hot but also very problematic guy she barely knows. Why would she be more loyal to him than to her tight-knit group? She isn't in love or his partner or anything yet, he was an admittedly hot fuck and she starts to respect and maybe even trust him a little bit, but doesn't mean that much in comparison. And its not even like they planned to kill him, they just wanted to subdue him which would have been painless if not for the painkillers + extreme toughness of the MC. It might not be the best idea of her squad leader, but from the dialogue she told them so and the order was kept up. If she left her squad, that would have been real betrayal.

redseair

Oct 17, 2019
Yer Sorry
MissFortune

meant no disrespect to you. your story, you do you
I was just so invested in the story. Just felt Jack was a Solider with a code and after sex with Christa ( maybe just my thinking )
once sex with someone that infers a level of trust.
Again sorry for my blowup I was just so into the story.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yer Sorry
MissFortune

meant no disrespect to you. your story, you do you
I was just so invested in the story. Just felt Jack was a Solider with a code and after sex with Christa ( maybe just my thinking )
once sex with someone that infers a level of trust.
Again sorry for my blowup I was just so into the story.
Their hook up was a heat of the moment thing to make Christa forget, not some romantic love making between partners or lovers.
Jessy atitude is worse imo.
She's manipulating him how she wants. Not a good start for a romantic relationship.
I can't see an unstable bloke like the MC taking that shit lightly.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hey
hermesh

I have no probs with the way Christa behaved, Its how jack behaved that felt out of place. ( for me )
Yeah i can understand the non-reaction to this was a bit uncommon & at first glance i also expected the usual hot headed explosion. But especially in the dialogue at the very end with Jessie, it shows that MC is able to think very clearly & calculating. His apparent self reflection and surprising awareness of what makes people tick + how he has to act for which desired result makes him far more interesting to me than the typical hot headed, high ego stud MC. In this context & with his priorities (Jessie first), i think its fitting that he doesn't simply throw a tantrum - and EchoFoxtrot has indicated that there might be a reflection of the events later. But he already understands Christa, maybe even better than she does herself (see the "picking a side long term" insights with Jessie), so he already knows where she is coming from. The typical highly emotional "why did you?" and "how could you?" are not really questions for him, and since he does know & understand her reasons, he might not feel that betrayed.

redseair

Oct 17, 2019
I'm going to reread the story if i can bypass the sex with Christa that will help me to deal with the kidnapping outcome ..

hehehe..

I know I know I'm strange .... : )

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes