4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
I feel like we've had different experiences with redheads. the last "cute" redhead I was talking to hit me over the head with a bottle. after that, she wasn't nearly as cute
Well, you know where they show up on the crazy/sexy graph chart.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good stuff. I really enjoyed the writing and the violent content was a fresh change from the norm in these types of games.

Still on the wall about lewd and romantic content though. I don't find Jessie attractive at all. Will Christa be the only other option? I'll probably go for her or maybe Amira/Akiko/??? if they end up being options.

Reactions: Pinsel

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Still on the wall about lewd and romantic content though. I don't find Jessie attractive at all. Will Christa be the only other option? I'll probably go for her or maybe Amira/Akiko/??? if they end up being options.
Will let Echo expand if he wants, as I'm only the editor/proofreader/sounding board, but (semi spoiler ahead): Jessie's going to be involved irregardless of other LI options (which may or may not exist), though bad ends may stray from this.. If he wants to expand on it, then he can. Not really my place to say any more than that, though.

Reactions: Porthas

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Will let Echo expand if he wants, as I'm only the editor/proofreader/sounding board, but (semi spoiler ahead): Jessie's going to be involved irregardless of other LI options (which may or may not exist), though bad ends may stray from this.. If he wants to expand on it, then he can. Not really my place to say any more than that, though.
You chose the music uh? Jessie kinda creeps me out. Adding horror music to that hospital scene with her was next level. :LOL:

That spoiler info is a shame if that's the case. I like pretty much everything else about the game so far.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
You chose the music uh? Jessie kinda creeps me out. Adding horror music to that hospital scene with her was next level. :LOL:

That spoiler info is a shame if that's the case. I like pretty much everything else about the game so far.
Ah, no. I meant sounding board as a figure of speech for throwing ideas/potential storylines at. Music is all Echo. I just fix up the writing/grammar in spots before it goes out.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Music is all Echo. I just fix up the writing/grammar in spots before it goes out.
I have been described as musically illiterate :LOL:

Reactions: Porthas and Havik79

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Music is highly subjective, I usually just mute these games so they become a "choose your own adventure" comic book of sorts.

Reactions: Tavi13

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This is a pretty good VN, but Jessie, and all the girls on the football team are a bit too loli for me. Is it just me? I think we need a loli tag.

Reactions: Pinsel
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes